Wigs/extensions

Guest misalovesya

Guest EHNerJI

rofl i want to buy wigs so i can change my hair style/length/color more easily XD

i only have black clip-on extensions right now (100% real human hair)

i forget the length, it's a lot longer than my actual hair length,

but whenever i wear them, people think it's my real hair xD

hmm you can see the difference in length here =/

(they look terrible there btw. i think it was really windy rofl)

but i'm too lazy to find another picture ~.~

__________before: ___________________________ after:

000mizzxangiehair4.jpg000mizzxangiehair3.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meiko540

ah I love your wigs (and I know it's super good quality) but it is rather expensive ^^; haha I am broke.

... and I am actually wondering why the boy wig cost the same as girl wigs? I mean girl wigs are way longer...

Guest pandasRcute

Here's a wig I used to have because I loved this hair color. Real hair, but I don't have it anymore. >.<

n645958046_2228954_7755548.jpg

n645958046_2228855_2983708.jpg

and my real hair xP

5572_126559563046_645958046_3051783_8044701_n.jpg

haha which looks better?

Guest supertori

now i want a wig... REAL BAD XD

i so regret cutting my hair so short, but it had to be done cuz of the major split ends i had T-T

not sure where to buy real good wigs around my place tho... and i can't really buy online

ima go check party city sometime... hopefully they'll have something nice =]

Guest pandasRcute

@pandasRcute: your real hair looks so much better. ^^

yay that's good. im glad i decided not to go red xD

@angelofdeath: nah most ppl (like me) wear a wig cap underneath so it doesn't itch at all. though the wig does feel heavy sometimes xp

Guest misalovesya

ah I love your wigs (and I know it's super good quality) but it is rather expensive ^^; haha I am broke.

... and I am actually wondering why the boy wig cost the same as girl wigs? I mean girl wigs are way longer...

I'm not quite sure why but i think gabal story thinks its easier to have all the wigs the same price no matter what the length because even the short girl's wigs are the same price as the long girl's wigs.

Guest eshtee

^well someone told me short hair is much harder to style than long hair so in terms of hair they have to cut/measure the boys hair takes more effort?

haha this is a totally random guess.

my hair used to be crazy long...i might get extensions cause i miss it >.<

Guest Oreobear

@Misalovesya: Sorry to pester you with questions, but I'm really sitting on the fence as to whether or not to order one of your wigs. How long does it normally take you to ship the wig? And what happens after you wash a wig? If it was curly/wavy to begin with, will it straighten after the wash? Also, how long do they usually last?

Thanks a lot!

Guest wildbunnies

For all people with extensions, is it safe to buy them from ebay? it's good as long as it's 100% human hair right? What's the difference from "Remy" 100% human hair?

Guest PhuongNguyen

I got clip-on hair extension because I had to cut my hair since it was getting really damage, and it freaken ROCK! I'm sorry but I regret not doing this earlier. Now, I have so many different way to style my hair because I can have short hair or long hair. They're 100% real human hair so it looks very natural, almost exactly like the long hair that I had before I cut it, except so much more shiny and healthy. I don't have a picture yet but I'll try to post one soon.

Guest misalovesya

@Misalovesya: Sorry to pester you with questions, but I'm really sitting on the fence as to whether or not to order one of your wigs. How long does it normally take you to ship the wig? And what happens after you wash a wig? If it was curly/wavy to begin with, will it straighten after the wash? Also, how long do they usually last?

Thanks a lot!

The survey is ending on 20th. It takes about 5 days to get to me then 2 days to get to you because I ship priority mail. It's really not necessary to clean the wigs. It should be a last resort. But if you do wash them they are designed to bounce back into place and keep their style. Or you can buy the heat resistant wigs and when you wash them you can just use your own curler to style them.

I got pinkage extensions, and my hair is a dark brown color, the natural brown was too light and the natural black was too dark. =________=

I'm sorry the color didn't quite work out. It's kind of fashionable to have two different hair colors though! Or you could try dying your hair to match the extensions. my sister did that once and it worked out well.

Guest its ginny XD

Hey I feel a little cheated LOL. So all those models on Zipia with the beautiful hair I try to copy are wigs ? Eh figures lol. But this makes me kinda want one =D is there like... a wig store 0_o I've always wanted my hair to be long and wavy but I can't never get that perfect wave.. now I know why.

Guest peppermintsugar

This picture is from my NANA cosplay at Otakon this year. The wig was cut and dyed MYSELF, and this is how it turned out.

5655_105953163493_504883493_2284141_570892_n.jpg

This was the wig before the cutting and dying. It was for a cosplay I ended up not doing.

snjgaara2.jpg

Archived