M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

just drop a quick note....

minwoo looked absolutely dashing at the airport.... the hat (wore recently to china).... he waved and smile back when fans called for his name.... caught quite a good look of him while he was walking out....the next nite...we followed them to stadium for rehearsal... saw him outside the stadium... we called him and he smiled and wave back...

before he left... he did this big wave to the fans that were waiting outside too....

he seems to be ok...dun have to worry.... but maybe not fully recover or something as most of the time he's quite quiet and not as playful as the rest....

Guest serawong

just a short note coz i'm really tired from all the chasing plus a superb concert....

compare to their concert at bangkok which i went... this was sooo soooo sooooooooo much better!!! 1st the sound system was good... no major screw up with their mics and ear piece...

they totally love the fans... their cheers.... love singapore... and obviously in very very good mood to be talking this fun and playing with each other on the stage which i din get to see that much in bangkok...

minwoo... hardly during concert, he sang 3 full songs!!! especially Let Me Love You!! totally killer!!! and he added alot of new moves to the songs that he dance to....

his dance and fun tonite was soooo soooo much to die for!!!! i was killed several times by him tonite...

plus during their full group performance.. he was playing with hye sung and hyesung was playing with him... and him and junjin shaking their butt holding holding on to hyesung....

never forget that too... plus playing with jin...

aw.... just say a very very big thank you to all changjo gals!!!

you gals rock and make the concert really really fun!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Wow! That seems SO fun!!!* Thanks for telling us about it! haha! I REALLY hope they'll make it to the U.S. soon so the Shinhwa Changjo's here will stop complaining--including me! haha, Its good that you had a great time Serena!

MINWOO FIGHTING!

luckyyou: Thanks for the MVs! I can watch them over & over again! :D

Guest superstar`kiss

^ haha! I'm SURE there were a LOT of people there.

---------------------------------------

i just found a NEW shinhwa picture:

9420060908_26907519.jpg

Mm..i'm hungry..& that looks good.. <_<

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!

Holy Daddy's official Site:

http://angel2006.co.kr/

(click on the picture)

ahahaha! The trailer is SO funny!! :lol:

:D

Guest serawong

yes... there were alot of people there.... many gals holding M for him too.... the shouts the cheers..... i do hope he did had fun too...heehhe

Guest mitsu582

Hi just wanna say thanks to those sharing their experiences. It will be nicer if you can upload more pictures of the gorgeous and drool-worthy M in Singapore. That is if anyone have any. Thanks in advance.

Additional note,I think i'm becoming bonkers coz everyone i saw lately seem to look like M to me.

Just can't stop thinking abt him :P:wub: 이민우 so so much.

Guest serawong

my last report of Minwoo (plus dongwan, hyesung and andy departing on the same nite) in Singapore from my experience...

today.. we only started chasing them at around 6pm.... heard they were going for dinner b4 departing... so we went over to where they were going to have dinner.... rite after we reach not long... we saw hyesung and minwoo come out of the car and walked to a seafood restaurant.. so we followed.... coz its still early.. the restaurant still have many tables... and its a very open air restaurant facing the sea.... since its dinner time and my friends and i need to eat dinner too.. we followed them in and actually ask for a table... the lady working there was very nice... when we told them we want to see the stars... so she gave us a table really near to shinhwa... like just 1 table away... so we were able to see minwoo, hyesung and dongwan eat very clearly... then andy also came and sat at the table....

before the food came... minwoo and dongwan went over to the sea there to take a look....

steff was lucky to get dongwan's signature....

then i see minwoo eating... then he got up to talk to people on other tables... i actually walk pass him to get to my table... coz he was rite at the entrance.. but i did not distrube.. want him to have a good meal.. while i was very hungry too.. so i just walk in like a normal customer...hahahaha... but he turn and look so i suppose he know...

then after eating at his table... he went over to the next table... help them to cut the fish and feed 1 guy some fish.... next he sat down there to eat too... when the fried rice came... he started to distrube to all the other people at the same table... so nice of him....

then dongwan eat also very cute.... they provide a plastic to cover their clothes... coz chilli crab can be quite messy.. and he tie it across himself... soo funny... while andy and hyesung sat together and having a good time eating.. then hyesung standing up every now and them to smoke though...

finally they finish eating.. then we rush to the airport.... only saw the car that had dongwan and andy stopped.. but they din come out... our cab just stopped next to them.... saw andy's leg was actually on the door, coz he was lying down...hehehehe........

they very bad ar... went into the secret departure... not like eric we walk him in and he stand there to bow at us.... the rest of the 4 actually went into the departure lounge already when we rush up .... so many fans cried coz they couldn;t really properly send them off....so we cannot get close to them.... we had to watch them inside walking around shopping from the viewing gallery on the 2nd floor.......

then finally we heard most of them are at the business class lounge resting... so we rushed there to wait.... waited for very long... finally saw... your andy...hahaha... he came out waved to the fan and headed to the toilet.... actually there was 2 very big big board showing where the toilet is... but i think he din raise his head to see it... in the end he had to ask a staff working inside where the toilet is.... when he came out.. coz alot of fans are on the opposite glass of the viewing gallery looking at him... he actually waved again before going in....

finally it was the time for them to depart... so 1 by 1 came out from the resting lounge.... andy came out.. he was smiling and waving again.. wearing bermudas, a beanie and sunglasses.... very cute and friendly..... then minwoo came out... no glasses no beanie... he waved and smiled to all the fans too.... and he was messing his hair too... cute!! .... next came out was dongwan.... he din really smile much though.. din seems to be in very good mood.... then finally hyesung... who also came out with sunglasses, and beanie... and he also waved to all the fans....

then another scream came... apparently.. minwoo and dongwan went to a lucky draw booth and minwoo won something.. so we were able to see them again... minwoo then already wore his glasses and beanie..... then we were really high up from them.. and fans started tapping on the glass very loudly to catch attention.. and minwoo actually looked up and waved again!! soo happy.... i have a sudden feelin that everything is over... i was very glad and feel very fortunate to come tat close to them.... see sooo much of them.... even i din get to take picture with minwoo or signature... i was actually very happy and feel very lucky already....

i'm definitely going to miss minwoooo alots!!!!! but 1 has to learn to know that.. i'm already very lucky... =)

my whole body is aching and breaking apart!! and very very broke too!! hahhhah

Guest superstar`kiss

^ wOw.. :w00t: i don't think i finished reading that.. o_O Thanks for that! :D

mitsu582: Welcome to my WORLD! MINWOO is ALL up in it! :lol:

MINWOO FIGHTING!

Guest cutiepad

TO serawong... i totally love your account of the experience at the airport. i was there too. its really quite sad that they didn't depart properly. cuz i really wanted to say a goodbye to them all. but the lucky thing was i was at the gallery. and i did manage to catch them all at least once from the gallery. it was good to see them again. but after everything. i seem to be high on shinhwa, yet depress on shinhwa. its like very thing that happen just breezed through. i really hope that they come to singapore again. i also wish their promo in japan to be a huge success.

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Thats nice that you got to see them! Man, i got the chills! haha, yeah, it is kinda sad to see them there and then suddenly they're gone and now you can only see them on TV etc...*cries* But what great experiences you all had! Wish i was there! :wub:

MINWOO FIGHTING!

Guest superstar`kiss

omG! I ca't believe this WONDERFLY GREAT thread went ALL the WAY BACK to the 3RD PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Its okay though, it's once again, SAVED by ME! :D

MINWOO FIGHTING!