Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Korean Films sell well at Berlin’s EFM

Korean company Fine Cut as well as CJ Entertainment can both claim success at this years EFM in the Berlin Film Festival. Fine Cut leads the pack selling 11 films alone to one company, Scandinavia’s Non Stop Television. It also sold gay themed Antique (MIN Kyu-dong) to Thailand’s Rose Media, and surprise hit thriller The Chaser (NA Hong-jin)to Latin America, several Eastern Block countries including Yugloslavia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Bulgaria. Both films have already sold well in other territories.

CJ Entertainment on the other hand have sold YOON Jong-seok’s Marine Boy, Korea’s current number one box office hit and have also done well selling films as yet unreleased in at home. Two of these films however represent directors that already have international recognition including PARK Chan-wook’s highly anticipated vampire movie Thirst staring Korea’s biggest star SONG Kang-ho. PARK Chan-wook is well known for his Vengance Trilogy as well as BONG Joon-ho for the 2006 Korean box office number one The Host. CJ Entertainment has sold his unreleased drama Mother staring Taeguki heart throb Won Bin. The tsunami disaster movie Haeundae by JK YOUN has also been sold despite the fact that it is still in post production.

M-line however, not to be outdone has sold two of Korea’s biggest films of 2008. YOO Ha’s gay themed period drama A Frozen Flower about a love triangle between a king, his queen and body guard was the number 8 selling Korean film. KANG Hyung-chul’s comedy Scandal Makers, released late 2008 looks to out strip KIM Jee-woon’s number one hit The Good The Bad and The Weird. The EFM wraps up on the 15th of February so the potential for even more sales continues.

David OXENBRIDGE (KOFIC)

Credit : KOFIC

^thanks willinette.... glad that "Mother" is recognised even before it's released :)

I never get tired of looking @ Won Bin's pics....

they're dreamy :)

exactly..... his "X-Factor" is simply undeniable :sweatingbullets:

I have posted some pictures of the Mother tour taken by me at Wonderland forum. The pictures will be deleted on Feb 16.

the fanmeeting pix are out ? yeay :w00t:

thanks rita, don't delete yet.... i view it now.... *run* run.gif

일본 원빈팬 600명 '마더' 원정응원 온다

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002453016

AKR20090114008600005_01_i.jpg

600 fans attended "Mother Tour?"

원빈, '얼굴' 버렸다…새영화 '마더'서 시골청년 변신

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200901080240

200901080240.jpg

I hope his comeback Movie will be a huge international success! So, they will release it here in the US!

Guest mimerita

Thank you for sharing the pictures, mzpakipot !

Haven't seen some of the pictures before, e.g. Won Bin and Kim Hee Sun in brown outfits, Won Bin and Chae Rim receiving the best dresser award. I have seen the video of Won Bin receiving the award, but first time to see the picture of Won Bin and Chae Rim.