Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

lang i thot his bday is on Nov 10?? :o u got me confused now is it 8 or 10?? :huh:

It's November 10. :D

Eude - am pretty sure Binnie's bday is November 10. :lol:

Guest lang866

Well Rita said in one of her posts in BINUS that WonBin's lunar birthday Sept 29 is November 8 this year...i dont know. im confused. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lyndia_parker

Sorry if this is totally random. I just checked out Won Bin's official website and I really liked the song playing through the flash clips when you first enter the website. Does anybody know which song that is? I am desperate!!!

Guest Aomniji

lyndia_parker, that song is 'Love in December' by Club 8. :)

Eude, thanks a lot dear for all wb's hot stuffs.

As for his bday, if i didn't get wrong, Nov 10 was the same day as Sept 29 of Lunar calendar in 1977(the year that wb was born.) Otherwise, Sept 29 is 8 Nov of Western calendar in this year. It may chage in next year but i'm not sure about the date exactly.

We have to wait for an announcement from Binus. Master had told that Binus staffs will clearify about Won Bin's bday after this year.

Now am also confused. Is his bday really November 8 or 10? :lol:

Thanks for the picspam Eude! I haven't seen some of those pics before so it's good that you posted them. We really need NEW pics of Binnie. Maybe some photoshoot or CF pics eh?

Guest lyndia_parker

Aomniji, thanks for answering my question.

Hope we will know Won Bin's exact birthdate soon. If not, I will celebrate from today November 8th until the 10th. Yeah! *Go off to watch Autumn Heart in celebration*

Wow i nvr seen some of those pics he juz simply dashing in those pics thanks alot lang for the great pics of wonbin, i really appreciate it..and the bday wallies of wonbin is really really good i really love it!!! You really have the talent of a graphic designer lang :)

As for his bday i really hope someone could tell us soon when is it the real binnie bday ;)

Hope we will know Won Bin's exact birthdate soon. If not, I will celebrate from today November 8th until the 10th. Yeah! *Go off to watch Autumn Heart in celebration*

Im watching that show too now!! :D

Guest ellenpp

Thanks for the picspam Eude! I haven't seen some of those pics before so it's good that you posted them. We really need NEW pics of Binnie. Maybe some photoshoot or CF pics eh?

Talking about new pic, I find a new magzine with Won Bin's pic as cover page. Happy to see! Hope he doesn't let us wait longer to see more of him.

2327_l.jpg

Guest maisara

Hello everyone! this is my first time posting here...

i used to love Won Bin in Autumn Of My Heart. may i know what's his latest project?

is he been involve in any new drama or movie? :)

Guest jerbie09

I love won bin. I see some news and picture of him watching movie premiere. His really hot!!!! and cute...

Just hold on won bin fans i know won bin prepare something special for his return.

just wait for it continue loving him.

I had been a won bin fan for 4 years still i never change. I still love thim!!!

No Pain, No Gain

Hello everyone! this is my first time posting here...

i used to love Won Bin in Autumn Of My Heart. may i know what's his latest project?

is he been involve in any new drama or movie? :)

He's currently still choosing his project and from wat among the Binus fan here said his next project will be a movie :)

Lets juz wait for his news

Thanks alot ellenpp for the wobin coverpage btw did u own that mag??

Any yea like wat is stated in the mag the divine hallyu star is coming soon!!

Today is Nov 10, and its our oppa birthday

baskin5f1sg9.th.jpg

Saeng chul ka hamnida Wonbin oppa!!!!!

Guest maisara

He's currently still choosing his project and from wat among the Binus fan here said his next project will be a movie :)

Lets juz wait for his news

Today is Nov 10, and its our oppa birthday

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...f1sg9.jpg"]%7Boption%7Dbaskin5f1sg9.th.jpg

Saeng chul ka hamnida Wonbin oppa!!!!!

thanks for the reply, annoymous35 :) yeah let us wait for his latest news to come out!

...and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WON BIN!!!

Happy Birthday Won Bin oppa!!! I love you! Forever! Please make a movie soon!

Ellen dearie thanks for sharing that pic! I need MORE! :lol: He really must hurry up with that comeback project of his.

Happy Birthday Won Bin oppa!!! I love you! Forever! Please make a movie soon!

Ellen dearie thanks for sharing that pic! I need MORE! :lol: He really must hurry up with that comeback project of his.

Yes yes i seconded u jhing i need MORE of binnie pics too :lol: really hope that our oppa could hurry up wif his comeback project i really miss him and always wondering wat is he doin now :(