Chinese Celebrity Couples Who Are Dating, Married, Or Have Broken Up

Peekabooitzme

Roy Chiu & Rainie Yang - broken up:

3resizen.jpg

62po290.jpg

More pictures of Roy Chiu here. I think that Rainie Yang's ex-boyfriend is so cute. oggrx5.gif

Hacken Lee and Emily Lo - married and have a son name Ryan:

314xow7.jpg

Max Zhang & Ada Choi - married couple. Ada Choi used to date Taiwanese actor and singer, Nicky Wu. The couple broke up in 2002 and Nicky Wu married Ma Ya Shu in December 2006.

14l26fq.jpgfcjo61.jpg

Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang both broke up. Joyce Tang was rumoured to be dating Derek Kwok and Marco Ngai is currently married to a 20-year-old college student.

a0avzn.jpg142sg0g.jpg

25p6901.jpg24ybocy.jpg

Gregory Lee & Shirley Yeung - dating:

other53mg.png

nx6nf8.jpg

Dicky Cheung & Jess Zhang are officially married. She had an 8 months pregnant miscarriage. The baby was supposed to be due on March 2008. She and Dicky Cheung starred in "Duke of Mount Deer 2000" and have dated for 8 years.

2gwdh6t.jpg

28060l0.jpg

Dicky Cheung and Jessica Hsuan have dated in the past and broke up.

2ivfvas.jpg

Leon Lai & Gaile Lok - dating:

mmyfrl.jpg

xpndp3.jpg

One of Leon Lai's most famous rumoured ex-girlfriends is Shu Qi.

20jpa2p.jpg

Carina Lau & Tony Leung tied the knot last year.

294l4r8.jpg

Kay Tse & Louis Cheung - married and have a son (Kay Tse is wearing a green dress and Louis Cheung is the one wearing the white coat):

dcxwky.jpg

Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse - married and have a son name Lucas. Nicholas Tse used to date Faye Wong.

23ljclh.jpg

Daniel Wu and Lisa S. - dating (Daniel Wu's ex-girlfriend is Maggie Q):

danielwu01tk5.jpg

2ec2qvr.jpg

Natalie Tong and Amigo Chui - broken up:

ezh2is.jpg

Some pictures of Natalie Tong:

do3x94.jpg5o86rq.jpg

qs8bj4.jpg2yzbzaw.jpg

Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan - married and have a daughter name Brittany:

2hmg7yf.jpg

357n8n8.jpg29dbcdv.jpg

Kenix Kwok and Frankie Lam - married:

14w4x0j.jpg

kcxzy8.jpg

Mandy Cho and Stephen Huynh - rumored to be dating:

keu88m.jpg

mandycho080424152228.jpg

Selina Li and Patrick Tang - officially dating (Patrick Tang's ex-girlfriend is Marsha Yuen):

normal081213b04jpg.jpg

2ppbjaf.jpg

Beatrice Xu Wei Lun dated Lee Wei and broke up. She also dated Vic Zhou a.k.a. Zai Zai from F4 or JVKV. That was before he dated Barbie Hsu a.k.a. Da S. Xu Wei Lun died from a car accident on January 28, 2007 at the age of 28.

jsgdvc.jpg

f22e0z.jpg

Her ex-boyfriends Lee Wei who is a Taiwanese singer and actor and Vic Zhou from F4 or JVKV.

2mwttzn.jpg

24902.jpg

Barbie Hsu a.k.a. Da 'S' and Vic Zhou broke up.

241v47c.jpg

Peter Ho admitted his secret love for Da S.

i4pudx.jpg

Jay Chou and Patty Hou - broken up:

6f1ggm.jpg

a1k9pu.jpg25hk2sj.jpg

Jay Chou's other ex-girlfriend is Jolin Tsai. An article from asianbite that reveals their break-up. Jay Chou dated Jolin Tsai before Patty Hou.

2lvbl2v.jpg

There are others that I can think of, but I cannot find pics of them. :tears:

There's also Anita Yuen and Julian Cheung (married couple with a son name Morton), Liza Wang and Law Ka Ying (married couple), Amy Kwok and Sean Lau (married couple), Li Ya Peng and Faye Wong (married couple and have 1 daughter), Athena Chu and Paul Wong (dating), Cindy Au and Roger Kwok (married couple with a son name Brad), Raymond Cho and Elaine Chiang (married couple - Elaine Chiang is the daughter of actor, John Chiang; they have a son name Brandon), Jamie Chik and Michael Miu (married couple with a son and a daughter), Jerry Lam and Lily Hong (married couple with 2 sons), Karen Mok and Stephen Fung (broken up), George Lam and Sally Yeh (married couple), Eric Choi and Halina Tam (married couple - Eric Choi is the ex-boyfriend of Anne Heung).

Visit my other threads titled Former Miss Hong Kongs In The Hong Kong Entertainment Industry & Hong Kong Celebrity Families.

Will add more later.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't there already a thread for this?

i swear i saw it before =\

Yup, there was a thread for this already. I posted it last year. It has old information and I want to update with current information. It doesn't hurt to post it again.

Here's more that I would like to add:

Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung are rumored to be getting married. Ekin Cheng's ex-girlfriends are Maggie Siu and Gigi Leung.

2rz41l5.jpg2akbvyw.jpg2hqfrc4.jpg

1ibtk7.jpg

Simon Yam and Qi Qi are married and have a daughter name Ella. Simon Yam is a Hong Kong actor and his wife is an international model.

Qi Qi:

ezki1v.jpg

Simon Yam:

11l6jc3.jpg

Cass Pang and Jan Lam - married and they have two daughters (Jan Lam is the older brother of Jerry Lam):

es7tsh.jpg15gjlk.jpg

Jacky Cheung and May Lo - married and have 2 daughters:

1z6ntv.jpg

2hq6ve8.jpg28hl6a8.jpg

Edmond So from Grasshoppers and Winnie Lau - married and have 2 daughters:

s3pzed.jpg

Natalie Wong was Louis Koo's ex-girlfriend.

2zq8mde.jpga9vcsk.jpg

Former Miss Hong Kong runner-up and actress extraordinaire, Noel Leung Siu Bing and fellow actor husband, Chan Ka Fai. I believe they met through Christian group, "House of Artists" and have been happily married for several years.

Credits: jaynestars

2zq68ax.jpg

Some pictures of Noel Leung, the wife of Gary Chan. I really miss seeing her in TVB dramas.

66b6vl.jpgdo1kao.jpg

2moeck9.jpg

An old article dated back to 2006:

Hong Kong actor Benny Chan and actress Charmaine Sheh have ended their four-year relationship.

The paparazzi snapped photos of Benny Chan getting intimate with younger females in various bars in Shanghai, where he is filming the new TV series "Ghost Stories."

Charmaine Sheh was recently crowned head actress at Hong Kong's TVB TV station. The added pressure of her work and news of Benny's affair led to their break-up.

When asked about his relationship with Charmaine, Benny reluctantly said they are just good friends. Charmaine Sheh said Benny Chan's private life is now none of her business.

Credits: China Scope

20sd0te.jpg24gog7n.jpg

bennychan.jpg

Sammi Cheng and Andy Hui - broken up:

Sammi Cheng:

sammicheng310.jpg

Andy Hui:

auuph3.jpg

Since 1999, Jet Li has been married to Nina Li Chi (born Li Zhi), a Shanghai-born, Hong Kong-based actress. He has two children with her as well, Jane (born 2000) and Jada (born 2002).

Credits to Wikipedia

25hplxu.jpg

34euxc1.jpg

20a3xtv.jpg16asm78.jpg

Matt Yeung and Sharon Chan dated in the past and broke up.

Sharon Chan:

dw74gx.jpg

Matt Yeung - he's the one in the red shirt:

2a8m338.jpg

Miriam Yeung and Ronald Cheng - broken up (heard Ronald Cheng dated Charlene Choi or ah Sa from Twins):

2pq6j2g.jpg

f4phs1.jpg

Ah Sa from Twins:

2pta4aa.jpg

Vin Choi and Yoyo Chen - broken up (they met on 2004's "Sunshine Heartbeat" and dated shortly afterwards). An article from jaynestars that confirmed that they broke up. Yoyo Chen is currently dating Vincent Wong.

23lf6lk.jpg16linoi.jpg

vinchoi.jpg

Margaret Chung and Joey Leung - broke up. Joey Leung cheated on Margaret Chung with former Miss Hong Kong contestant, Queenie Chu which resulted in the break-up. Queenie Chu won 2nd place from the 2005 Miss Hong Kong pageant.

33da6ah.jpg2iw0y9i.jpg

a4ykj8.jpg

Ruby Lin and Jimmy Lin - broke up:

i4r9rc.jpg

23leezl.jpg

Vanness Wu from JVKV or F4 and Vivian Hsu - broken up:

2afh79l.jpg2eoji51.jpg

2vm7i51.jpg

Show Luo or Alan Luo and Selina Ren from S.H.E. are rumoured to be dating.

iqy9ac.jpg9gkg1j.jpg

xpafdz.jpg

2jaz3x3.jpg11hw0mp.jpg

Will add more later.

Credits: asianfanatics & google

Guest yumoreo5

Don't forget Christopher Lee and Fann Wong.

Noel never seems to age. I really liked Benny and Charmaine together.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Is it just me or Chinese Celebrities only know how to date people within the entertainment industry? lol

Like 99% of the time. It's someone famous too. Only example I can think of not famous is Hacken Lee's wife. (edit: nvm, she was a Miss Hong Kong in 1992)

See, all in the industry....

Guest lccyn

i remembered watching one of the kangxi episodes...

when xiao s questioned rainie about her relationships... and did mentioned qiu ze's name.

but rainie didn't admit it...

I wonder if its true if they really dated before?

Faye and Real from the Taiwanese band called F.I.R. are dating. He has proposed to her on Christmas 2007.

2ebzu6v.jpg

2laaqls.jpgf1js4p.jpg

Rainie Yang admitted that she dated Alien Huang Hong Sheng a.k.a. Xiao Gui before her career started. Xiao Gui was her 1st boyfriend.

2v15bh4.jpg

2nq4e0w.jpg

Kelly Lin and Ken Zhu from F4 or JVKV are currently dating.

2e56snc.jpg

28up7pi.jpg

Edison Chen dated BoBo Chan in the past and broke up. They both left the Hong Kong entertainment industry due to the highly publicized sex scandal. Edison Chen and Vincy Yeung, the neice of EEG boss, Albert Yeung have broken up too and BoBo Chan might marry Phillip Kam. Heard that she's having relationship problems with him.

9iwqo5.jpg317ftzl.jpg

Michelle Reis and her husband, Julian Hui.

vrvl7m.jpg

Kathy Chow and Alex To broke up. Kathy Chow is a Hong Kong model and older sister of Niki Chow. Alex To was born and raised in Hong Kong to a Filipino father and a Shanghainese mother.

14b8508.jpg

alexto644a04269e6869d27.jpg

Patrick Tse was previously married to Deborah Li. They are now divorced. He's currently dating Coco who is the same age as his daughter.

2yl2s28.jpg

Lee San San and Chin Ka Lok - broken up.

2dwdowi.jpg

Chin Ka Lok is the one on the top left. He is the younger brother of Chin Siu Ho.

2hees92.jpg

Sonija Kwok and Deric Wan dated in the past and broke up. An article from jaynestars that confirmed that Sonija Kwok broke up with Deric Wan.

2hfrzmg.jpg33xk8q8.jpg

Niki Chow and Kevin Cheng are a rumored couple:

2hmdon5.jpg2ll2c5h.jpg

Fiona Sit and Jaycee Chan are a rumored couple. Jaycee Chan is the son of Jackie Chan.

say7g5.jpgbg7knk.jpg

Khalil Fong is Fiona Sit's other rumored boyfriend.

359a5a9.jpg

Bernice Liu and Moses Chan were rumored to have broken up.

111ouo6.jpg2wchffn.jpg

Eason Chan and Hilary Tsui are married and have a daughter name Constance.

v8ooev.jpg10yovo6.jpg

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang are a rumored couple.

2d6scpd.jpg

359d7bt.jpg

Ekin Cheng's ex-girlfriends, Maggie Siu and Gigi Leung:

Maggie Siu:

2ytqs07.jpg

Gigi Leung:

2nue7o.jpg

Josie Ho Chiu-Yi (Chinese: 何超儀; born December 26, 1974) is a singer and actor from Hong Kong. She is the daughter of the famous entrepreneur Stanley Ho and wife of Alive band member and actor Conroy Chan Chi-Chung.

340xr.jpg

chanconroy3bj9.jpg

Hong Kong actress Isabella Leong is in relationship with Richard Lee, one of the richest bachelor in Hong Kong with a networth of 1.2 billion US Dollars. She gave birth to a baby boy.

Isabella, 21, and Richard, 43, is said to be in relationship after being introduced with each other by international star Michelle Yeoh while both the actress were filming “Mummy 3?.

8vyyo0.jpg

2s68qx0.jpg

Vivian Yeo and Eric Suen are a rumored couple.

bdtwg8.jpg

6641200812100242231.jpg

Ethan Ruan and Tiffany Hsu are currently dating.

airspace16.jpg

15933819.jpg

Jack Wu and June Chan are currently married. They are soon to become parents!

ncbrka0120090524162209b.jpg

William Chan and Angelababy Yeung are a rumored couple.

081214a23jpg.jpg 2czoi8m.jpg

Jordan Chan and Cherie Ying are currently dating.

24l1zy0.jpg

2wcmbv7.jpg

Anita Lee and Francis Ng - broken up.

34rzlvk.jpg

2me72x5.jpg

There are others I know:

Aaron Kwok and Lynne Xiong - rumored couple

Vivian Chow and Joe Ngai - married couple

Maple Hui and Jimmy Wong - married couple

Liu Kai Ji and Chan Man Yee - married couple

Claire Yiu is married to former ATV actor, Thomas Lam. They have a daughter name Kyra.

Patrick Tam and Astrid Chan - broken up

Angie Chiu and husband, Melvin Wong who is an actor turned lawyer.

Alex Man Tze Leung was married to actress Tien Niu, but they were divorced in 1996.

Guest xblubear

adding on to the list, some were real and some were rumored by the media

Harlem Yu & Annie Yi

Sean Lau & Amy Kwok

Chapman To & Crystal Tin

Aaron Kwok & Christy Chung

Jordan Chan & Cherrie Ying

Eric Suen & Cherrie Ying

Alex Fong Chung Shun & Mok Ho Yan

Kevin Cheng & Linda Wong

Bosco Wong & Myolie Wu

Bosco Wong & Carisa Yan (from Freeze)

Ron Ng & Ella Koon

Raymond Lam & Rain Li

Raymond Lam & Linda Chung

Hawick Lau & Bernice Liu

Kelvin Kwan & Jill Vidal

Lui Fong & Carol Cheng

Daniel Chan & Cecilia Cheung

Nicholas Tse & Faye Wong

Nicholas Tse & Bondy Chiu

WHOA i never knew that Jess Zhang & Dicky Cheung is Married? & i have with each other for about 8 + years o.O

i know most of the couple . . very interesting to find out about these couple (ruby lin & jimmy really dated before ?)

Guest hoistdacolors

wasn't there also hebe and jay chou?

Ekin always dates girls for hella long and then breaks up with them (i.e. Maggie and Gigi)

Michelle Rei and Leon Lai were also rumored to be together at one point.

Edison with like all the starlets in HK...:)

Jimmy Lin and Ruby Lin were and are my favorite couple. They should get back together. I heard they broke up b/c Alec Su was pursuing her during princess returning pearl. eeks.

I find Carina Lau and Tony Leung's relationship to be the most endearing. They have been "together" for nearly 20 years before they wed; they have been through so much together (ups and downs). I was happy for them when they finally wed. :)

-ida

Guest popolala

One of Leon Lai's most famous rumoured ex-girlfriends is Shu Qi.

That's not a rumor... it was true. there are pictures of them dating and they even admitted it. They lived together.

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang are a rumored couple

Same here also, this is not a rumor... they even admit it on 'Beautiful Cooking' ?

~

I remember Noel Leung, she used to be my fav actress, she was so pretty. She used to get all the character of the 'prettiest' girl.. like the pretty goddess etc..

Guest k r e m e s

^ Noel Leung has been my favorite Asian actress since I was 10. She is still a beautiful and talented actress.

Wah wah wah? Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang broke up? I loved them together. They seem like a very compatible couple.

Archived