Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

3A8B8BCD-4227-4393-A369-34D5B40393E6.png

m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a…
Lee Sang Yoon and Kang Ye Won's movie "Come to see me" to be released in April

@leesangyoonmalaysia

GT

Kang Ye-won ' Come see me ' movies starring with Lee Sang-yoon was confirmed by the opening .

Kang Ye-won , Lee Sang-yoon 's mystery thriller " Come see me , smiled confirmed the April release comes confirmed the building distributor .

" Come see me ' can Nanam tracking the fire PD ( Lee Sang-yoon ) to meet the gangsuah ( Kang Ye-won ) was cited as the only survivor of the fire and a murder suspect talking to track the events.

' Paragon ', ' quick ', ' harmony ' and ' Taste of Love ' and is located in the dajyeoon Kang Ye-won across a variety of genres as an actress in the thriller smoke through this challenging work .

Last year ' Santa Barbara ' ' Come see me ' romantic too underwent Lee Sang-yoon screen acting debut serves as a showcase for the first thriller smoke through . Meeting of two people is available in April . lol
  • Like 4

:)OMO good news indeed

a chingu shared, SangYoon answered a question at FM Osaka (2nd show) that he has a girlfriend^^

stay calm MFF, happy courting Boss

Lee Sang Yoon Happy New Year Fan Meeting 2016 youtu.be/jJoPL99xTsk via @YouTube

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

:)OMO good news indeed

a chingu shared, SangYoon answered a question at FM Osaka (2nd show) that he has a girlfriend^^

stay calm MFF, happy courting Boss

Lee Sang Yoon Happy New Year Fan Meeting 2016 youtu.be/jJoPL99xTsk via @YouTube

2nd show

It's good new. L'm happy. :):) acclaim. Wish best. who is his girlfriend?

• Like 3

January 18, 2016

Lee Sang Yoon Shook Japan Fans' Heart

Source: BNTNews

d2572jk1smz9ey32m9qz113sd8edd54g.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Lee Sang Yoon fascinated Japan. 

On January 11, he held a fan meeting at IMP Hall in Osaka, Japan. As his dramas ‘My Daughter Seo Young’, ‘Goddess of Fire’, ‘Twenty Again’ and others aired in the region, he became popular and he added more events due to his tremendous popularity. 

He caught the audience’s attention with various programs. He made meals for them and ate together and wished a happy new year as he drew monkey and happiness on a paper. Moreover, he reenacted the best scenes of tvN drama ‘Twenty Again’ and sang ‘Three Things Left on Me’ of drama ‘Angel Eyes’ to drag a big applause from the fans. 

After the event, he went to the fans one by one and shook his hands with them with saying goodbye. His wish to communicate with them closer made the fans touched. 

Meanwhile, Lee Sang Yoon has his movie ‘Come See Me’ premieres ahead in April. (photo by J Wide Company)

• Like 6

Thanks to @thesunnytown for translating Lee Sang Yoon's cosmo interview, I'm not sure if this is the full interview since I don't have a copy, :P but  this is a lengthy one, thank you so much to him or her.  and as his/her preference just visit his/her blog site. :)

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/january-2016-cosmopolitan-lee-sang-yoon-interview/

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/january-2016-cosmopolitan-lee-sang-yoon-interview-part-2/

• Like 5