Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Welcome @myvilvil , all of us are MFF (many faithful fans) of Sang Yoon kk:)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm also a  fan of Yoo Yeon Seok and I'm supposed to go to Korea (fr. the Phils.) this Nov. to watch  his musical. Is there a chance that I can watch Lee Sang Yoon's basketball game in Dec. 15 so that I can move my schedule from Nov. to Dec? YYS musical will run until Feb. And why does his fanmeeting always takes place in Japan? Thanks!

we will share with MFF, once schedules games for JinHon is out:)as for why LSY having FM in Japan? Haha...:sweatingbullets: I believe due to demand at least 500 fans kk , as shared by my Japanese chingu, if you wish to invite LSY to have a FM in your country, perhaps write to J Wide or organiser of similar event in your country^^ You can write in to J Wide Company via Twitter, Instagram or the following office address in Seoul: -

Talent agency: J,Wide Company C/O Lee Sang Yun 130~22, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-824 서울 강남구 논현동 130-22 번지 제이와이드컴퍼니 이상윤 앞 

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 4

Thanks a lot @sin hoonsim although I don't think I can organize that much people although Angel Eyes was popular here years ago. Aside from Kpop groups who performed and had fan meetings here the only K actor known here is either Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun. Fortunately Yoo Yeon Seok has an international fan group that's why I knew some fans here (although there's only 2 active Filipino fans that I knew). If my plans push through I hope I can hit two birds with one stone by going to both events. Maybe if Twenty Again will be shown here he might gain new fans though not as avid as most Kpop fans.

• Like 2

Thanks for your warm welcome lol

I'm watching Liar Game right now, at the same time watching his radio.....special DJ in June

Goodness of Fire will be next on my list

@myvilvil I think tickets will be on sale sometime? Maybe someone who knows Korean may ask for more info in Naver somewhere like that?

I'm almost through with Goddess of Fire and his character not that impressive though. I suggest you watch My Daughter Seo Yeong even though it's long because his role there is also swoon-worthy and the story much better-same writer in Twenty Again.

• Like 2

I'm watching Liar Game right now, at the same time watching his radio.....special DJ in June

@myvilvil I think tickets will be on sale sometime? Maybe someone who knows Korean may ask for more info in Naver somewhere like that?

happy watching Goddess of Fire Jung Yi:)http://youtu.be/0eYmD43cng4

I'm almost through with Goddess of Fire and his character not that impressive though. I suggest you watch My Daughter Seo Yeong even though it's long because his role there is also swoon-worthy and the story much better-same writer in Twenty Again.

first saw LSY in My Daughter SeoYoung:)you have to watch this beautiful drama, with same writer for Second Time Twenty Years Old^^http://youtu.be/5Ppe84SPU0c

Watch

Episode 1 My Daughter SeoYoung is on youtube (HD) by KBS world:)http://youtu.be/_Oa1xiUivmg

• Like 1

Thanks a lot @sin hoonsim although I don't think I can organize that much people although Angel Eyes was popular here years ago. Aside from Kpop groups who performed and had fan meetings here the only K actor known here is either Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun. Fortunately Yoo Yeon Seok has an international fan group that's why I knew some fans here (although there's only 2 active Filipino fans that I knew). If my plans push through I hope I can hit two birds with one stone by going to both events. Maybe if Twenty Again will be shown here he might gain new fans though not as avid as most Kpop fans.

nothing is impossible my friend, Angel Eyes of SBS & Liar game of tvN were 2014 dramas, since then, fans of LSY has increased tremendously especially Thailand, Philippines, Singapore & Malaysia. With good ratings for tvN hit drama 'Twenty Again',  LSY is on the right track now;)Firstly we need to do some homework beforehand , to get some statistics on numbers of LSY fans in our country, before inviting LSY to have a FM. Believe many ways, haha facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr online^^goodluck.

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 3

Me too! I’m interested about the schedule of Jinhon games even though I doubt they will play in Busan area.

Anyway, I’ve finished the last (only the last lol) episode of The Duo and my next project will be watching it from the start this time around :D

I’ve been bemoaning how MDSY was 50 (long) episodes and did not realize his other earlier dramas were much longer! I think I’ll stick with The Duo while loving Angel Eyes OST for now. 

By the way,

Any news what the Daegu photos were for? 

• Like 2

https://instagram.com/p/906u3tvmX2/

Part of Sang Yoon's charity work in 2014 At Nowon-gu, Seoul on March 13 with the 4th Corps volunteers. LSY is the Ministry of Strategy and Finance Lottery ambassador and together with more than 70 volunteers preparing over 70 briquettes and rice for distribution to the less fortunate. Glad boss has a 'big' heart MFF :o)

• Like 2

https://instagram.com/p/9z6RVzi8lc/Me too! I’m interested about the schedule of Jinhon games even though I doubt they will play in Busan area.

Anyway, I’ve finished the last (only the last lol) episode of The Duo and my next project will be watching it from the start this time around :D

I’ve been bemoaning how MDSY was 50 (long) episodes and did not realize his other earlier dramas were much longer! I think I’ll stick with The Duo while loving Angel Eyes OST for now. 

By the way,

Any news what the Daegu photos were for? 

if not wrong upcoming Hanstar Allstar Basketball will take place at Kitty stadium lol Seoul^^check it out kk

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 3

Welcome @myvilvil , all of us are MFF (many faithful fans) of Sang Yoon kk:)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm also a  fan of Yoo Yeon Seok and I'm supposed to go to Korea (fr. the Phils.) this Nov. to watch  his musical. Is there a chance that I can watch Lee Sang Yoon's basketball game in Dec. 15 so that I can move my schedule from Nov. to Dec? YYS musical will run until Feb. And why does his fanmeeting always takes place in Japan? Thanks!

we will share with MFF, once schedules games for JinHon is out:)as for why LSY having FM in Japan? Haha...:sweatingbullets: I believe due to demand at least 500 fans kk , as shared by my Japanese chingu, if you wish to invite LSY to have a FM in your country, perhaps write to J Wide or organiser of similar event in your country^^ You can write in to J Wide Company via Twitter, Instagram or the following office address in Seoul: -

Talent agency: J,Wide Company C/O Lee Sang Yun 130~22, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-824 서울 강남구 논현동 130-22 번지 제이와이드컴퍼니 이상윤 앞 

Do you have an email address of J,Wide? Thanks!

• Like 3