Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

His face/cheeks got so much chiseled/leaner comparing Angel Eyes with Liar Game up to the present! He looks healthy but I bet fans were a lot worried for his health during Liar Game considering the break between the two dramas was like around 3 or 4 months and it seems they did LG in rapid fire filming schedule 

• Like 3

Hi! I hope I'm welcome here. I've seen Lee Sang Yoon in Angel Eyes and find him cute but it was in Twenty Again that I became a fan. He really nailed that role. Both him and CJW. Since then I've watch My Daughter Seoyoung and I'm watching Goddess of Fire and Liar Game at the same time. The Duo is next on my list. 

• Like 4

Welcome @myvilvil , all of us are MFF (many faithful fans) of Sang Yoon kk:)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm also a  fan of Yoo Yeon Seok and I'm supposed to go to Korea (fr. the Phils.) this Nov. to watch  his musical. Is there a chance that I can watch Lee Sang Yoon's basketball game in Dec. 15 so that I can move my schedule from Nov. to Dec? YYS musical will run until Feb. And why does his fanmeeting always takes place in Japan? Thanks!

• Like 4

Thanks for your warm welcome lol

I'm watching Liar Game right now, at the same time watching his radio.....special DJ in June

Goodness of Fire will be next on my list

@myvilvil I think tickets will be on sale sometime? Maybe someone who knows Korean may ask for more info in Naver somewhere like that?

• Like 5