Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest stevie8

myonenonly said: Hi all! :D I wish we can see an airport fashion from LSY when he goes for his fan meet in Japan. I want to see him in casual look. I saw a pic of him in the airport before. He's so handsome & very well put together for a trip. Hehehe... :))

I remember seeing LSY in a surprise fan meeting where he later introduced his then gf---NSM.
But in that fan meeting, his friend was the MC..his friend said that LSY was somewhat of a chubby boy with thick glasses when he was young. But, one day, suddenly he saw LSY and he changed...thinner, taller and with blond hair!! keke
After AE finished, I did search the net to see if LSY had any YT interviews...and found few. He is as you all say,,very likable, friendly, no pretense, very kind person. And he was good with numbers in one interview...they gave him 2 Mensa math problems and he solved them very quickly. He says when he was in middle school, his IQ was about 137---I think that is considered genius level...no??

Guest stevie8

little bunny said: @stevie8 or @sinhoonshim...any idea where i could watch Happy together with MDSY casts full ep with english subtitles? OMG hahahah...the way he danced!
EDIT pardon me with the long pictures because i'm not get used to use  the spoiler tag... :-t

I rewatched HT MDTSY lastnight. It't realy funny. I've been rewatch for more than 10 times kk...Now i'm watching AE. I don't know exactly how many times I rewatch but It's like the first times. Love AE, love Sang Yoon oppa. :x :x :x

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=20988&page=2
In the link is pix of LSY at the stars baseball game...Pleae do not bring them over...they are private pix---maybe they are instagrams?? that DC-AE fan took.But you can go inside and take a look.

@to_santabarbara: 일생의 로망 vs 운명적 사랑... 일생일대의 기로 앞에 선 이상윤. 여러분이라면 어떤 선택을 하시겠습니까? 보다 자세한 이야기 ▶▶ http://t.co/z6f37skwE1 http://t.co/lVYvtRlUwi

Guest stevie8

cheerkoo said: I remember seeing LSY in a surprise fan meeting where he later introduced his then gf---NSM.
But in that fan meeting, his friend was the MC..his friend said that LSY was somewhat of a chubby boy with thick glasses when he was young. But, one day, suddenly he saw LSY and he changed...thinner, taller and with blond hair!! keke
<sorry to cut your post>

@suri2007, thank you for suggestion  :x
@stevie8..thanks, will dig the thread again  =)) #:-S
@sinhoonshim...already edit the post. Thank you for your reminder :x
btw what happened to the vote? Our Mr. Dimples drop to 6?? @-)
Calling MFF palli!!! :-O

Guest stevie8

@little bunny - have voted but I am only allowed to vote once a day......not able to vote using different browsers!
pmfeZrq.jpg
When I saw this pic of LSY appearing on Star Date last year, I just couldn't help but admire this gutsy ahjumma who so brazenly answered "KISSEU" when the MC asked what her what else she wanted from LSY!!  Way to go, ahjumma!!! 
YRhLzeN.gif
Ahjumma to LSY : Oh, I love you so much!
WnMOMao.gif
Ahjumma to LSY : I want a KISS!
OPehRlD.gif
MC to ahjumma : Let's just go with a hug! Ahjumma puts down her bag and hugs LSY ever so tightly.....like there is no tomorrow :))

cheerkoo said: I remember seeing LSY in a surprise fan meeting where he later introduced his then gf---NSM.
After AE finished, I did search the net to see if LSY had any YT interviews...and found few. He is as you all say,,very likable, friendly, no pretense, very kind person. And he was good with numbers in one interview...they gave him 2 Mensa math problems and he solved them very quickly. He says when he was in middle school, his IQ was about 137---I think that is considered genius level...no??

Guest stevie8

T5IIjwr.jpg25BX5gV.jpgcr: blog naverplease do not post out of soompi...
LSY was in Taiwan in November 2013 visiting this restaurant for beef noodles (yummy!) and the ahjumma boss/owner posted this photo on her blog!!  
And ya, LSY-ssi aka Mr Dimples, agree with what's written on your t-shirt "I HAVE NO RIVALS" ^:)^

Guest stevie8

gJzIPRQ.jpgSource 1Source 2[김강유 기자] 배우 윤진서가 30일 오후 서울 마포구 서교동 벨로주에서 열린 영화 ‘산타바바라’ 뮤직 쇼케이스에 참석해 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

조성규 감독의 영화 ‘산타바바라’는 와인애호가들에게 명작으로 손꼽히는 영화 ‘사이드웨이’에 등장한 와이너리를 실제로 따라가며 낭만주의 음악감독 정우(이상윤)와 완벽주의 광고쟁이 수경(윤진서)의 로맨틱한 여행을 선보인다.

한편 영화 ‘산타바바라’는 오는 7월 17일 개봉 예정이다.

Yoon Jin Seo at the SB Musical Showcase today June 30, 2014!But where is LSY? :(

Guest stevie8

sEYwJm5.jpgc8Agrj7.jpghttp://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201406302007259410

OMG.....LSY looks drop-dead gorgeous in black!!!