Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Oh my goodness

I just couldn't stop crying

Dahlia, help me...

My dear MFF

Sang Yoon is really awesome

Now i love my boss more :P

Yessssss

Awesome episode 16 of Angel eyes...congratulations! =D>

Borrowed from @GHSforever‌

So sad...try get another better photo kk

photo C7592690-A9F1-49B9-A23D-FFE19079CFB8_zpswrrmbfrb.png

Found it...this is the one

Boss u cried! I cried! :((

photo 979CADE1-7329-4636-A969-A171187D9AEA_zps1mx7vxr4.jpg

photo 484E24EF-FD3E-4134-B091-6CC186E690CD_zps8caczne1.png

Oh my

Guest stevie8

Episode 16 is a cry fest....everyone is crying, from DJ to SW to JW to JB to HJ.  Aigoo, a bit slow with flashbacks too!LSY is still as awesome and as daebak as always ....:x :x
Z7absV1.jpgDTMHDGQ.jpg
crying at abeoji's bedside
7pnC79B.jpghqBG0qt.jpg
confronting SW in front of her house

mhRlBfo.jpg
Met SW in the hospital
Fepxdcf.jpg
Recording his heartfelt thoughts to SW..
NNFlxnU.jpg
At JB's bedside....bidding sayonara before he leaves for Boston (?)...looks like he is saying his goodbye to JB.
Aigoo, DJ-yaaa, enough crying for this weekend! 

Hello MFF :)

Todays episode is awesome LSY did a great job, I cried the whole 1 hour and 6 min oh wait thats the whole drama yes I did the whole episode I cried :(

The shower scene was sad but at the same time it was awesomme :x :x :x :x

LOVE him dearly LSY :)

Have a great day/evening MFF :)

Guest raraluv

Cry baby..But how can you still look good even when you're crying..I wonder where he got his good look from...

Annyeong

MFF & LSY

@sangyoon4ever‌

Be patient & keep on trying

Never give up

Try imagehack or photobucket or photogrid

PM us if u need help

@1sunflower2‌

Khamsahamida

Bad cold is gone

Just woke up

Gearing to work...

otokke its Monday? Serena!

photo E71C2377-0857-49C0-AF98-</p><p> C92164F58454_zps7rkrclxf.jpg

Boss, are u ok? Cried so much!

LSY was great in epi 15 and 16----I may just become a fan soon. I only say it that way because I do end up spending time on that celebrity and less time on what I have to do...haha.Anyway,,,he seems like sweet person and a great actor. I hope one day to watch some of his past dramas....just that they are so long!!!Now I hear that he also appeared in Air City which is only 16 episodes. I started to watch...not that interested in it but I don;t know when LSY comes out!! Does anyone know?? keke

Guest stevie8

Hey @cheerkoo - glad to see you dropping by on LSY's thread :-h
Air City is a rather old drama of LSY's....sorry I did not watch this one,.....that's one of the only two dramas of his that i haven't watched, and the other one is I Love You, Don't Cry......so would not be able to share with you when he will "come out" in Air City.  Hahaha, i think before I Love You, Don't Cry, his roles were pretty minor ones.  
I would highly recommend The Scale of Providence which is 16-episode long and The Duo, if you don't mind Sageuk (Gong Hyeong Jin is in The Duo as well).

He is indeed a very humble, kindhearted, down-to-earth person, if you watch his appearances on RM and Happy Together, you can see these traits in him....he is not one to hog the limelight and is always willing to let others take centre stage.  And a brainy guy, which is one of the most attractive traits about him. I am amazed at how he answers those questions on RM as well those MENSA questions!  :x

Guest stevie8

Another amazing "crying" performance from LSY in epi 16.  He is just so so good in these scenes.....breaks my heart each time i see him cry with those tears flowing non-stop down his cheeks!. 

@cheerkoo I fell in love with him in Goddess of Fire with Moon Guen Young, I dont know him at all prior to that drama, I watched it because I like MGY acting however I fell in love with LSY, you should watch My Daughter Seo young its 50 episode but doesnt feel like it. Its a good drama :)

@stevie8 yes LSY performance today is amazing I just love it :)

@sin hoonsim OMG youve been sick chingu hope you feel better soon :)

@1sunflower21 did you watch episode 16 yet, get ready for plenty of tissue paper