Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Annyeong

Good morning

MFF & LSY

english sub for episode 15 AE is not available yet lol

9.30am KST

Thanks to @suchadiva42‌ AE

Cr: kdrama & rightful owners

In Angel Eyes, episode 15, Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) broke up with Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon).

Previously, Soo Wan found out that Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young) killed Yoo Jung Hwa(played by Kim Yeo Jin) to let her see. She blamed herself for everything and decided to break up with Dong Joo.

Later, Soo Wan said to Dong Joo, “Now I know why you were away. How could you still love me? You said you’re happy that I can see you, right? Do you still feel the same? I know I can be happy anymore.”

Dong Joo took Soo Wan to a cathedral and said, “My parents got married here. This is the place my mom would come whenever she was down. Let’s start our new life here. All you have to do is to take my hand and follow me. I forgot everything.” Soo Wan replied, “How could I? It would be painful to see me everyday. It’s only your wish to forget everything. I know this isn’t be over.” She then asked, “Will you get out of my life?”

photo A2BA0C3F-5D23-40E9-9154-</p><p> A3218998DCA5_zpscnevbgdd.jpg

Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) finally found out that Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young) killed Yoo Jung Hwa(played by Kim Yeo Jin).

Previously, Soo Wan found out that Jae Bum became Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon)’s foster father and supported him for his studies after he killed his mother to help Soo Wan see. She came home and asked her father, “Dad, why did you do such a thing to Jung Hwa? Did I look that shabby? Did you really think it was okay to kill someone to let me see? Why did you hide Dong Joo’s letters from me? Why did you take care of me without letting me know? And why did you go against our relationship?”

Jae Bum replied, “I wished everyday for 12 years to return to that day. But I couldn’t. All I had left was to hide from you and Dong Joo till the rest of your lives. I was willing to get punished after I die.” Soo Wan yelled, “I’m not forgiving you. Even if Dong Joo does, I

won’t!”

photo 1A7A966C-6343-4F84-8EB3-C74B8DAACC43_zps6hfboi8j.jpg

Dr Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) saved Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young)’s life.

Previously, Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) found out about her father’s past, and ran away from home after yelling at him. Jae Bum was shocked as she left, and passed out.

Dong Joo found Jae Bum on the floor unconscious and called the ambulance. Jae Bum needed an urgent surgery, and Kang Ji Woon(played by Kim Ji Suk) said to Dong Joo, “There’s not surgeon to perform an operation on him within an hour. Could you take care of the patient?”

Dong Joo operated Jae Bum and saved him life. Ji Woon said, “Good job. Dylan, you’re such a great doctor. It was the best surgery ever.” Dong Joo was confused and replied, “I’m sure if I did my best or not.”

photo 6A59529D-17FD-4952-BB5F-AC6F0B6D88B6_zpsbx1dliks.jpg

Does LSY smoke?

Or is that just a cf for something?
GHS does not like smokers. keke

Thank god LSY does not smoke my friend...confirmed by a SK die hard fan of LSY ;) (she met HIM many occasions)

As mentioned by LSY at 1st Japan Fan Meeting in Tokyo, Japan 23-Nov-2013

My BOSS is looking for an ideal partner (wife)

Beautiful, kind, easy going, gentle & domesticated :P

Goodluck (with advantage if that lady is a GOOD cook! Haha, perhaps SW should know whether DJ smokes by now!)

photo A3F9D20D-F900-4920-B5B6-EA443E84F5F0_zpsyrqeyqxg.jpg

Note: photoshooting in Bali, Indonesia for a magazine

photo B032A937-0E92-4A6C-BAB3-45FC0DEAC18A_zpss2obaipe.jpg

Guest stevie8

gPNxGef.gifcr : AE DCE8l5FbM.jpgPAN1E6U.jpgVvRGgZy.jpgnXh1ctX.jpggMWxHXq.jpgwOa0viU.jpgYay =D>  Dr Dylan in the house!  He looks amazingly commanding and sexy in that blue surgical gown.  Finally, Dr Park doing what a brilliant surgeon in that situation would do even though in his heart, he is feeling so much anguish and pain.  And LSY is looking so good with the new haircut :x

Dear MFF

English sub is available 12noon Korean Time

& SBS now is showing repeat epi 15 lol

Happy watching :\">

Haha

Dear MFF & GHS fans

I fully support my BOSS whoever d lucky lady is?

As long as Sang Yoon is happy

Happy exploring boss! :-h

Lets admire our most handsome Dr in kdramaland...Park Dong Joo

photo 6ABEC932-9BE4-4537-9AE4-AE493C396186_zpsnzfqcdjv.gif

Thanks @stevie8

Guest stevie8

sCMCdIH.gifAigoo, LSY-ssi, @1sunflower2's auntie is going to lecture you on your table etiquette.....to keep arm/elbow away from the table while having your meal.  Not sure if this is acceptable table manner in SK :)>-

Haha @stevie8 i thought nobody notice DJ table manner LOL

You are sharp PI :P

Auntie? @1sunflower2‌ how are u?

OK test for you PI!

What is that food called prepard by DJ for his sweetheart SW the morning after?

All MFF are welcome to guess hehe...

photo AA679069-3B05-4390-9470-F3AD8795E4AC_zpscqjhwbrp.gif

Looks like Thailand style?

Haha @stevie8 i thought nobody notice DJ table manner LOL

You are sharp PI :P

Auntie? @1sunflower2‌ how are u?

OK test for you PI!

What is that food called prepard by DJ for his sweetheart SW the morning after?

All MFF are welcome to guess hehe...

photo AA679069-3B05-4390-9470-F3AD8795E4AC_zpscqjhwbrp.gif

Looks like Thailand style?

Love that part flashback scene, just a sweet moment for both of them.

But in my opinion bout table manner, hmmm. I don't care the ways LSY/PDJ eat, as long as he eat a lot with those dimple keep showing and handsome face, I can stay sweetily watching he's eat, kkkkkkkk.

Even with unmanner etiquette, LSY/PDJ indeed so damn handsome there #drolling

But looking those omurice, porridge pumpkin, I do hungry now, hmmm..why all korean food looks so yummy

hello MFF ;)

Yesterday episode is hearbreaking I dont know if i cant take another one this morning. YSW why you breaking my DJ feeling, you made promised you will not leave him :(

@stevie8 and @sin_hoonsim thanks for all LSY pictures :)

@sin hoonsim as much as I want LSY for KHS i dont think its going to happen just because of LSY ex-gf NSM but hey you never know right, I'm happy as long as LSY and KHS are happy will support both of them together and individually :)

enjoy todays episode not expecting anything on ratings anymore because i get disspointed every weekend I know AE staff are doing great in this drama and thats all it matters :)

@GHSforever‌

Chill & cheers

Que Sera Sera

Whatever will be will be

Their future is not ours to see

Que Sera Sera

#MFF love LSY

I love GHS too

Twink twink

Lets enjoy Angel eyes!!!

Oh my live streaming today is not good my friends :P

photo 2C5EE0CC-51E3-413A-9E8A-FEDF1D13A8DE_zps3syqhw40.jpg