Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Soompi

218A3925-D41E-4146-A442-997441275639_zps

KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “On the Way to the Airport” is filming on a totally detailed scale!

For some of the scenes, the drama staff relocated to Malaysia to film. Since many scenes take place on an airplane, the production staff actually filmed scenes in an international airliner.

The staff paid close attention to detail since the story revolves around a veteran stewardess (Kim Ha Neul), who is married to a pilot (Shin Sung Rok) and has a fateful meeting with Lee Sang Yoon at the airport and on the plane.

In Malaysia, the actors filmed for three days in the airliner and Shin Sung Rok expressed satisfaction at being able to act in a real cockpit.

International Airliner (AirAsia)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

OMO how to stop watching this MFF?

Wow !! Totally agree with u !!!

LSY - dangerously HANDSOME !!  - what a KISS

- guess the Lead actress melted too :)

tis scene made us want more though we know it's not right ?? Nevermind - Lets DREAM. !!!

• Like 1

Ⓒ current daily newspapers (Google translate lol)

2016 Visit Daegu, Kyeongsang buk-do (Chinese tourist) goodwill ambassador-Lee Sang Yun

North Gyeongsang Province Lee, Sang - Yun is' 2016 Chinese Year of the visiting Daegu, the ambassador came to send a message of support to race in the tourism industry suffers from earthquakes and typhoons said Thursday.
Lee, Sang - Yun message via hongbodae live Cheomseongdae have kept a place for a time of "one thousand years! Kkutkkutyi surviving earthquakes and typhoon also look, do not impressed? Feel the deepening fall in the race, "said," I said that many tourists chatgil the race as ambassador. "
After the drama currently busy with Lee, Sang - Yun 'Airport Road' is appointed as the Year of 2016 Chinese visiting Daegu, the Chinese ambassador has been involved in promotion activities.
He starred in the works 'Seoyoung' is a popular enough to be aired gotta remake "of his wife lying" Chinese version of the more than 300,000 cumulative views in China.
With this turn of November and Lee, Sang - Yun Chinese tourists are planning a special program on the subject of tourism and tourism Kimchi ADD. [RP = nojaehyeon daily newspaper reporter]
97C0C05E-448C-4978-B3B4-DA18035F5E30_zps
  • Like 1

2016 box office movie 'Insane' or 'come to see me'

The shocking truth behind an accident in a psychiatric hospital is uncovered in Insane starring Kang Ye Won (Love Clinic) and Lee Sang Yoon (Santa Barbara). Through the lens of director Lee Cheol Ha (Love Me NotHello?! Orchestra), the suspense thriller reveals the dark secrets of a mental asylum.

Television producer Nam Soo (Lee Sang Yoon) receives the diary of mental patient Soo Ah (Kang Ye Won), who is the sole survivor of a mysterious fire at a psychiatric hospital. The diary records Soo Ah's horrible experiences in the hospital where she was illegally imprisoned for years. Suspicious about the case, Nam Soo starts investigating and visits Soo Ah, who is now a suspect in the murder of her step-father. However, the truth is far beyond his imagination.

This edition comes with special features including commentary, making-of, deleted scenes, character video and trailers. First Press comes with four postcards, only available while supplies last.

available with English subtitles on yesasia.com

http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/korean-movies-videos.html

202A324F-5A50-47EC-9BA3-4C1A33F217BD_zps

• Like 1

Han Hee Jun – Uselessly (쓸데없이) Road To The Airport OST

df609aaec78574f76bc1c7b9a43f6a8c?s=24&d=identicon&r=pg popgasa

3 days ago 

On a warm day like today
You slowly come up
When you blow over with the scent of the flowers
You and I brightly shined

What is this feeling?