Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Hope you'll have a chance to meet him @myvilvil  and please tell him he has filipino fans too.

By the way, Are you familiar with this celebrity? I don't understand what they are saying but I  think they are talking about Lee Sang Yoon, and this guest has a crush(?) on LSY, she even dedicate a song for him and the mid/last part is quite funny.:lol:

• Like 2

@myvilvil still no idea about tickets of this year yet, but I heard that tickets of last year's game were given away at first-come-first-serve basis at designated location at designated time (free of charge, yes, if this is what you're thinking about, lol), so just keep an eye on the news

@HSY184 @flybabyfly Yes this lady is called Lady Jane (a DJ I think? please correct me if I'm wrong) but this show is not called The Body Show. I don't know its English name, sorry. You're kinda correct I think, from the translation I read, that part is to ask guests about their ideal type, and Lady Jane chose our boss as hers. Poor Lady Jane, she was fooled by MC lol

@sin hoonsim 2 Dec is Wed? oh sucks I have part time job to do that night

• Like 4

@dindin1 sorry! I meant that the two guests have a separate show called The Body Show. I only watch it on youtube and I think it is the show’s official name. It is like Get It Beauty except theirs is about the body beautification and exercises.

We can’t understand what they’re saying but it seems to be positive content and free PR too so thank you to them!

Edited by flybabyfly
O for i
  • Like 3

Hope you'll have a chance to meet him @myvilvil  and please tell him he has filipino fans too.

I really hope so. I contacted the manager of the guest house we stayed last April and ask for help in purchasing tickets for the basketball game. I already gave her the website of Hanstar. Hopefully, if any Korean fan or who understands Korean language and who is reading this forum could also help, it would be much welcome :).

• Like 1

@myvilvil still no idea about tickets of this year yet, but I heard that tickets of last year's game were given away at first-come-first-serve basis at designated location at designated time (free of charge, yes, if this is what you're thinking about, lol), so just keep an eye on the news

@HSY184 @flybabyfly Yes this lady is called Lady Jane (a DJ I think? please correct me if I'm wrong) but this show is not called The Body Show. I don't know its English name, sorry. You're kinda correct I think, from the translation I read, that part is to ask guests about their ideal type, and Lady Jane chose our boss as hers. Poor Lady Jane, she was fooled by MC lol

@sin hoonsim 2 Dec is Wed? oh sucks I have part time job to do that night

It would be difficult if this is the case unless I'm in Korea during the designated location/time. If all else fails, maybe I will just wait outside the gym for a glimpse of him hahaha...or let's all try to attend his next fan meeting.  Too late for me in joining the Jan. 2016, anyway.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! There's good news, at least for now. My contact person in Korea actually called up Hanstar but they told her that they have not distributed the tickets yet. She told me to be alert on any news about this so that she herself will purchase the tickets. So happy!

• Like 3

Hi everyone! There's good news, at least for now. My contact person in Korea actually called up Hanstar but they told her that they have not distributed the tickets yet. She told me to be alert on any news about this so that she herself will purchase the tickets. So happy!

Congrats! Really a good news for you!

Oh this year they change to sell tickets rather than give them away?

• Like 2

Congrats! Really a good news for you!

Oh this year they change to sell tickets rather than give them away?

Thanks. They said "distribute" not sure if they're free or not. The most important thing for me is to get those tickets no matter what. :)

OK let's look forward to next wed......Sucks why do I need to go to part time job on wed???

Btw tonight boss didn't make it.....Im Si Won got the award

From what I saw on live & pics, boss didn't attend the ceremony, maybe he wanna get more time to rest for coming next wed?

• Like 1

OK let's look forward to next wed......Sucks why do I need to go to part time job on wed???

Btw tonight boss didn't make it.....Im Si Won got the award

From what I saw on live & pics, boss didn't attend the ceremony, maybe he wanna get more time to rest for coming next wed?

Skip your part time job if you'll have a chance to see him :). Are you in HK?