Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Already registered on sbs but still waiting for the confirmation.. they are very strict because they still have to confirm the ID bfore you can proceed..

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

I think how they judge is fair enough. 50% from the fans and 50% from the critics.. i am pretty sure that the critics are not biased in choosing the best couple..not just that both actor and actress are famous but how they were compatible on screen that moved many viewers.. #WanJu forever

Guest stevie8

@ktyfan @sin hoonsim - thanks for sharing....managed to register and now waiting for confirmation from SBS.  Will try to vote religiously until the end of the voting period :D  Wonder when the full list of the award nominations will be released by SBS.  

Ahnnyung haseyo chingu, just came back from Seoul again and already having withdrawal syndrome. Was in Gangnam-gu on the night LSY picked up the Contemporary Award but had no idea where it was held. What a waste! Nevertheless, always loved Seoul and enjoyed the trip.

Wishing all MFF and LSY himself a very Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe holiday.

Take great care my friends.

Not a shameless plug, I swear, but I just noticed it hadn't been posted here yet.

class="content-title"Man Crush Monday: “Liar Game’s” Ha Woo Jin MCM_HaWooJin_Feature.png

If you know me, forum stalk me, or had simply stayed up-to-date on my highlight articles for “Liar Game” back when it was airing, then this week’s Man Crush Monday should come as no surprise. For the past couple of months, I’ve been gushing practically nonstop about Ha Woo Jin and “Liar Game” and it’s funny to me because romance wasn’t even an aspect in the psychological thriller.

He’s definitely the darkest Man Crush Monday to date, but I’ve absolutely no control over who and when the crush bug bites. Still, I can, at least, provide the reasons why. Let’s take a look, shall we? (Spoilers ahead!)

[continue reading here]

cr. Soompi

@moonssaboo: 이 계정에 올라오는 짤들과 네이버카페 이상윤 서포터즈에 [open] 말머리로 게시된 글들은 자유로이 퍼가시고 재업로드 하셔도 됩니다ㅎ

(단 직찍은 로고자르기 ㄴㄴ) http://t.co/bpuCaiBlkU

photo CB5252D5-C887-499E-B7E2-73A00F79FE9C_zpslefq0dyy.jpg