Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sangyoon4ever

@porplapla u live in Osaka? I wish i were there so i can meet him too or any place wherever he is now  =((

Thanks @suchadiva42

“Angel Eyes” Jeong Jin-yeong chooses the extreme

On the sixteenth episode of the sbs weekend drama "angel eyes", yoon jae beom (jeong jin yeong) cried at the tragedy that happened to his daughter yoon soo wan (koo hye sun)

Jeong Jin-yeong took off his oxygen mask.

photo 7221B833-B263-4EF2-B3E6-F22099D07297_zpsaneljrwd.jpg

On the sixteenth episode of the SBS weekend drama “Angel Eyes”, Yoon Jae-beom (Jeong Jin-yeong) cried at the tragedy that happened to his daughter Yoon Soo-wan (Koo Hye-seon) and Park Dong-joo (Lee Sang-yoon) whom he had raised like a son.

Yoon Soo-wan found out that in order to get back her sight, her father Yoon Jae-bom had hurt Yoo Jeong-hwa (Kim Yeo-jin), Park Dong-joo’s mother. Soo-wan broke up with him. He didn’t want to accept it, but he set his mind when he saw how much Soo-wan was suffering.

Dong-joo gave Cha Min-soo (Joo Ahn) an mp3 player and said, “She’s suffering. I am letting her go”. Soo-wan heard the recorded message from Dong-joo saying, “I am sorry for hurting you. I am sorry. Stay healthy and live long” and cried.

Park Dong-joo bought a ticket to leave the country and before he left, then found Yoon Jae-beom who had just come, too. He asked, “Why did you come see me? Why did you? So that I couldn’t even hate you. I wanted to hear something from you. What was I to you? What son was I?”

Yoon Jae-beom was lost at words and crying as he made the motion of wanting to hold Dong-joo’s hands. However, Dong-joo left and Jae-beom used whatever energy that was left in him to take off his oxygen mask.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v…

Guest sangyoon4ever

@porplapla aaah i really want to, but i can't :( so many things i have to do this year.For now, i'm saving my money for next year trip. I'm thinking about Seoul and i will try my best to meet him there  [-O<

Guest stevie8

xaNEgSy.gifFGEEjyx.gif
YZjFeaY.gif
xaNEgSy.gif sorry guys, i just have to repeat posting this part with LSY.
One of the best scenes in epi 16.  LSY is daebak not only in crying but love love how touching his voice was in that iPod message.  Jjang.Will be rooting for you to win the best actor award in this year's SBS award.아자 아자 LSY =D>

Its true @stevie8‌

LSY has 1 of the most handsome voice in SK

8->

...Yoon Soo Wan...Soo Wan

Fainted if my boss calling out my name....Sabrina...Sabrina

Fuh! ~O) X_X

Break for coffee, tea or ?

photo 6AF13C6A-5BC4-4A3E-8F47-F4D699D5FDE8_zps4ywds9za.png

Sorry boss, i have never notice LSY fingers until @‌stevie8 highlighted so here it is

photo 4D90AC3C-72D7-48B9-9986-F995345E904B_zpsl64bbyja.png

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: Its true @stevie8‌ LSY has 1 of the most handsome voice in SK 8-> ...Yoon Soo Wan...Soo Wan Fainted if my boss calling out my name....Sabrina...Sabrina Fuh! ~O) X_X Break for coffee, tea or ? 
Sorry boss, i have never notice LSY fingers until @‌stevie8 highlighted so here it is

Guest stevie8

LoUtVDR.jpg:)) LSY showed us his six pack in GOF but is a bit shy in AE.....sigh, we only get to see the back in both occasions he went topless/shirtless:PNQ05HFv.gif MTstLq9.gif
Maybe LSY is getting shy to show off his body as he gets older ;) 

@‌stevie8

My boss 'shy'?

Cannot be...he kissed SW so passionately!

Perhaps he is saving the best for last? LOL

But honestly

I admire Sang Yoon because of his talents in acting...smile & dimples as an advantage but please i beg u, don't overdo w kisses & bed scenes

Edited out with apology

Trying my best to maintain an 'exclusive' image as a respected actor for my Boss...fighting LSY!

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: @‌stevie8 My boss 'shy'? Cannot be...he kissed SW so passionately! Star kiss & sofa kiss ooops X_X Perhaps he is saving the best for last? LOL

Will Watch episode 16 w eng sub tonight! Yeawwww

photo BF6C9BE7-D77F-4CDC-9C7F-BE919988D81E_zpsuqltrhir.jpg

Awesome teary scenes by Dong Joo &

Soo Wan

Enjoy our rice dumplings while enjoying Angel eyes!

Today is rice dumpling day (sticky rice wrapped w bamboo leaves) or 'dragonboat' lol

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duanwu_Festival

I just want to say that i am deeply impressed with LSY's moving, heartbreaking performance on the latest ep of AE. He gained a fan in me the very moment he appeared as DJ but ep 16 further solidify my admiration for him. I tried watching MDSY but i wasnt able to go on because i am still so attached with him as DJ. Maybe when AE wraps up and i could separate LSY from his amazing portrayal of DJ, i shall try it again.

And WOW on the fact that he doesnt smoke! It's so rare for Korean men. Lsy, why so perfect?!?! :x

@sin hoonsim, the rice dumplings looks good thanks for sending me one I love it :)

@stevie8, @sin hoonsim thanks for all LSY pictures :)

episode 16 was DAEBAK both LSY and KHS shined with their acting :)

To all the MFF and LSY fan thats going to fm Im so jealous but happy at the same time good luck and have fun :)

@ sin hoon sim & stevie8.... regarding LSY being shirtless in AE.... I jus wanna post in brief what I actually came across in my local (SG) paper : Barednaked ladies in K-drama on Korean TV... the women are demure and dress conservatively, so it's up to the men to use sex appeal to boost drama ratings, Korean hunks are stripping on the job as the onus is on them rather than the women to up the sex appeal on TV dramas. While some might object to seeing a woman take off, most are ok with a man without his shirt on screen, that's why the responsibility to heat things up on screen falls on the actors' shoulders... well, there may be some truths to this ... anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that PD-nim can give us another scene of LSY showing us his frontal view of his upper body and the camera must linger on him for a few secs instead of only fleeting shots. Re: episode 16... Amazing acting by wan joo couple but heartbreaking to watch ..... Why must they encounter so much pain in their love journey???????