Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

chrissejin, hehe thanks for the link here!! ahh, you're so lucky!! getting to meet tablo!! and mc mong too!! ahahah, you are really annoyed at your friend aren't you...lol, how did tablo react when she put her arms around him?? hahah! i would've been pissed if that was me, i would probably pull my friends arms off and hug the gasoo. hahahah! or hug the gasoo along with my friend :P

Well...it's not really MEETING...it's just taking a picture together, so it was quick. Not like I had an actual conversation with him. I'm not annoyed at my friend...annoyed at myself for not doing that FIRST! DARN! Tablo just seemed a little surprised...and maybe a bit embarrassed? Haha. He's so skinny.

Tada...just so share with fellow Epik High Fans! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT OUT OF SOOMPI!

I don't like this picture though...boo. And I had my CD ready to sign!!

daniel.jpg

Now that I think about it...I could've TOTALLY MET EPIK HIGH! If I only asked this one guy...DARN ME! :tears:

oh COOL! I own this page! ^_^

Guest kYUNGMi

epik high was awesome at the power korea concert...

just thought i'd share my tukutz encounter :)

my friends and i were sitting waaaayy on the side section... on the third floor, to the far right of the stage... when we were walking through the hallway to our seats we saw DJ Tukutz... i was the only one out of my friends to notice him... i poked my friend and managed to say "tu.. tukutz"... she screamed which made all my other friends scream... i think he got scared and did this weird half-bow thing and ran away so i was all sad that we scared him off

but a little later my friend and i went to the bathroom and we saw him again... he was walking backstage so we asked him for a picture... he was really nice and polite and told us to enjoy the show

JoyceandDJTuKutz.jpg

^ awesome. Cute picture!

It looks like he went to go buy a drink? How random that he was just walking around like whatevers. That's probably why he was wearing the pass. Most of the gasoos weren't wearing the pass. I guess he didn't think that people would recognize him?

I just wish he took pictures a little more...close or something? It's so awkward when he just stands there like that with both his arms at his sides.

Guest Justalilodreamer

HAHAHHA ..i think i would scream too hahah :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhh you guys are soooo lucky T_________T

the more i listen to their album, the more im inlove with it >0< their songs are soooooooooooooooooooo dskfusdoghjghfghawesome!!

Guest ssangjjangxd

I've just recently become a fan of Epik High and I think they're friggin awesome~ They were at the WBC Korea vs. Japan game in San Diego also~ the day after the concert. lol. But there was one thing I was wondering and trying to figure out. I've noticed that they seem to say their name "Epik High" a lot in their songs. and if I didn't know any better, I would have sworn they were saying "Epocca" or something. (but of course, I know they're saying Epik High) Well, anyways, a while back, I was listening to T (Yoon Mi Rae)'s album. I don't remember which album, but I remember there was this song where she was rapping (or singing?) in english and there was a guy rapping with her who says (which I thought back then was 'Epocca') 'Epik High'. Or at least I'm pretty sure now that that's what they're saying. I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about that. I can't find any of my T cd's anymore, so yeah. lol. I think it was in her second hip hop album. 'Memories' maybe. not very sure though.

Guest Take Five

i'm not sure if epik high ever collab'd with T but i'm sure they did at some point since they're both in The Movement. but no, they weren't in the song 'memories'. i think that rapper called himself Sakura or something...

Guest system

i think that rapper called himself Sakura or something...

He says that in the song, but that's not his name.

His name is Sphere (Sphere of Influence), a Japanese rapper.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest empress727

^ found this information online...i hope its accurate

Tablo: July 22, 1980

Mithra: January 6, 1983

Tukuts: November 19, 1981

do the math :P

a lot of people are surprised to hear that mithra is an 83er. awww the youngest of the bunch :)

Guest kahel

^ found this information online...i hope its accurate

Tablo: July 22, 1980

Mithra: January 6, 1983

Tukuts: November 19, 1981

do the math :P

a lot of people are surprised to hear that mithra is an 83er. awww the youngest of the bunch :)

aiyo. i never thought mithra is younger than me. :sweatingbullets:

i guess maybe because he always sport that facial hair getup. I always thought Tablo was the youngest. Looks can really deceive. haha.

and lucky LA people! Epik High in Hollywood Bowl! XD

is tablo still in the US creating his EP? I do love the collabos on TBNY's album. Everytime these guys do a collabo it's really good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jujubee

Yeah!!! Epik High in LA!!! Maybe I will go stalk them in K-Town when they are in town for their concert :P

I am kidnapping Mithra Jin and making him my man!!

Why am I attracted to tubby guys?!!

Guest kisekied

hey. new here. and just gotten to know Epik High.

Lol. But anyways. just accidentally liked them. Really enjoy their musix XD

and woah for Tablo for his Masters... wondering did he grew up in US or something?

Guest mflonine

his english is too good for him to have gone from seoul to stanford.

i read somewhere that he spent quite a significant number of years in canada...