Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest sam sik

so i'm hecka cofused...

cause the person above you asked for the sf venue ? but the address is in seattle?

is the date for the sf concert official cause im excited :)

does anyone know where it is going to be at and if it's 21+?

Misread sorry my bad.

ahahhah well, for the "to me, there is no there is no difference" thing...i think it was tablo -> tukutz -> mithra...because i remember trying to go on mithra's but i was disappointed that he didn't copy tablo & kutz! haha. I LOVE how that wolf/fox/thing? looks exactly like tukutz!!!<3 hahahhahah

Guest jirappo.

bought my ticket for the seattle show(: i'm SO freaking excitedddddd! especially since epik has great fan interactions. may23rd is so far >_<

Guest natnatnaz

Seattle is the last stop I believe but is it the first that sold tickets?

Is that the only venue info. that has been released?

Guest JANG.

LOL. tukutz and mithra making fun of tablo. that's freaking hilarious man.

the concert's getting everyone hyped up, and i just love it.

posterr.gif

the site added a new concert section!

"Epik High's world tour will also feature guests like Kero One, who has just released his second album,

and MYK, the honorary fourth member of Epik High."

^ ah, i adore it.

there's also another limited edition cover art shirt up for sale.

20090411soultshirts01.jpg

and it supposedly comes with a free gift of a logo pin button. i'm not sure when they're releasing it though.

i loved the design on the album book, so of course i love the design on this shirt. it looks really good.

and the orange shirt still says "coming soon" - we still don't know when "soon" is though, haha.

by the way,

Idea: every morning when I wake up, if I can recall my dream vividly enough, I will attempt to document it on my blog..wether through writing, a song, or a picture. And then maybe, I could see my future too??

i love the reasoning behind MYK's idea. i can't wait to see more blogs/videos from him.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

someone help meee! the link isnt working and I want to see if I can get two tickets to the seattle show...I JUST found out about it

Guest gr3ent

I cant believe theres a new tshirt design out already ! id buy it if i didnt already pay for my order.. wish shipping wasnt so expensive. T____T

oh, when this album came out and i saw MYK promote with EH so much and doing some songs with them on this latest project, i was thinking that he should just be a member and now it says that MYK is now an honorary 4th EH member. what do you guys think that means? hes an official 4th member now? or just temp for this project?

Guest prisonerzero

Okay, so I came on here asking for help about my paper on Korean music censorship and now the presentation part is coming up. My presentation is sometime near the end of May and it has to be fifteen minutes long. I hate presentations and they make me nervous, plus with 15 minutes to use, I don't know what to add.

I was definitely thinking about showing the "Breakdown" and "Map The Soul" MV, but my teacher said that everyone can only have one video that is up to three minutes long. Because of my topic, I'm going to ask her if she can make an exception for me.

I'm thinking of having other visuals that I can waste my time with. Anyone know what visuals I could add that are Epik High and could deal with a Korean music censorship paper? Things that I could put into my speech? I can do PowerPoints, posters, etc.

@Sam Sik - You should wear the Soompi shirt! :D

@JANG. - Argh, I love that shirt more than all the other ones, but I wouldn't be able to get it. :[

Guest &teekayy;

what does "mi gook" mean? i can read korean but i don't understand it and it was on the poster next to the listing for the san francisco concert.

@ dkimxd

how come there are only tickets for the seattle concert? wah. i can't seem to find out where they're going to be.

Guest naomicoolperson

I really want to go to the one in LA, does anybody know when and where i can buy the tickets to that one?

So far I've only heard about people buying the Seattle tickets.