Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest kiwistar

^^^^

me too! I LOVE this album! (minus one track but who cares? xD)

I'm also more into the slower songs w/ a featured singer.

I dunno why, but i love Tablo's singing part in 1 Minute 1 Second. His voice isn't perfect, but for some reason i really like it :]

yayy for Eng lyrics in Butterfly Effect!! (though they're kinda confusing :P)

Guest gkh321

forgive me if someone already mentioned this already but..

butterfly effect: the beat is like a remix to some other epik high song right??

the name of that original song is at the tip of my tongue. i cant remember what it was.

does anyone know what im talking about? greatly appreciated if someone knows what song im talking about!! lol thanksss :)

EDIT::

it sounds like track 16 from pieces. (당신의 조각들 (Feat. 지선)

anyone agree?

LOVESCREAM album

The album somehow is

like a continuation from

their previous album 'Pieces'-

the dark musics with the deep lyrics.

Oh well,i quite love it.They made another

worth listening album yet again.I

just gotta to love their meaniingful lyrics

and their own style of music.

My personal favourite tracks are

'Fallin' and '1 minute,1 second'.

I especially love the starting part of

'Fallin';the piano piece really touched my heart.

1 minute,1 second MV

I love the mv lots.The effects were great and the

guys did a good job.Everyone is into

the mood of the song.The mv is on replay.

Oh.i forgot to introduce myself.

You can call me dada,and its the first time

i posted in this thread.But i've been

following Epik High's songs closely.

I love how their songs have a deep

meanings to it,from the music to the lyrics.

Guest orange08

I am IN LOVE with this mini-album.

It's not as bold and loud as 'Pieces, Part 1', but it's a really beautiful addition to their discography. I appreciate the versatility. All the songs in this mini-album are so mellow and quite frankly, depressing (but in a good, beautiful way lol), ... I love this kind of music, so I'm really happy with it. The beats are super catchy. And I love how they can take a topic like 'love' (which is used so often, it's becoming trite) and put their own creative spin on it. The MV for '1 Minute 1 Second' was truly incredible.

I can't wait till my own copy comes in.

I love LOVESCREAM! I must get it!

1 minute, 1 second MV=LOVE

looks who made an appearance! XD

%7Boption%7D96504735rq1.jpg

%7Boption%7Dnaverbv1.jpg

LOL OMG i noticed that the first time i saw the mv!! then i just kept replaying that part over and over...

(oo side note- does anyone know where to actually get these bricks? cuz i really really want them!!!)

ok...back to epik high. this album definitely has a different vibe from their previous ones...and i agree with Shadow5YA, this mini-album seems much more about them than the audience. which i'm glad, cuz i don't think we hear about them talking about their own experiences very often. the length of the mini-album is probably the only part that i don't really like about it, probably because i'm used to their full-length (or even double-length for remapping the human soul) albums, so this was definitely a drawback. especially with the short interludes in between. i don't know about everyone else here, but i prefer listening to their full tracks with lyrics rather than short instrumentals (i fully noticed this in their pieces, part one album).

but i guess basically other than the length, this mini-album proves that epik high is win. epik win.

their mv further proves that point. epik high = beautiful geniuses, hands down

and about their new looks...tablo looks good <333 i like this hairstyle a bit more than his hair during one days. mithra jin...looks good in his hat! dj tukutz...has interesting hair. i'll just leave it at that ;)

Guest delicate_tears

I've listened to Lovescream, but can't seem so match their released teasers to any of the songs... anyone mind telling which teaser is to which song?

Guest tinenapay

i've listened to their EP and i love 1 minute 1 second...they could have rapped in each of the tracks there....that would have made the listening experience more worthwhile but of course, i still enjoyed listening over & over again to all of the tracks there. those guys are just oozing with talent! :)

Guest jacq.thinks.kpop.is.cool

forgive me if someone already mentioned this already but..

butterfly effect: the beat is like a remix to some other epik high song right??

the name of that original song is at the tip of my tongue. i cant remember what it was.

does anyone know what im talking about? greatly appreciated if someone knows what song im talking about!! lol thanksss :)

EDIT::

it sounds like track 16 from pieces. (당신의 조각들 (Feat. 지선)

anyone agree?

Wow you are very observant! I went to listen to the two songs again and you're right. The faint melody of the piano is the same!

Guest moomincandylalala

I love LOVESCREAM! I must get it!

1 minute, 1 second MV=LOVE

looks who made an appearance! XD

The bricks were sooo cute... nice touch.

The turn back time theme of the mv is reminiscent of "One" Except this one is more about remembering and that was more about a second chance and hope (correct me if I'm wrong here).

Like tablo's "raw" singing in 1 minute 1 second...not the best of voices but goes well with the song.

It might not be everyone's cup of tea... but I'm sure as an artist it's fun/refreshing to enjoy the variation (singing vs rapping) sometimes. It's refreshing to me anyway.

Lovin' the mini album. I'm actually glad about the instrumental tracks, after all, Tablo has done that sort of thing before with Pe2ny under the Eternal Morning project.

Me too! I loved Eternal Morning and the instrumental tracks have a similar style/vibe.

Epik High= talent.

Lovestoned thanks for the lyrics!

Edit:

Also wanted to say in 습관/Habit Ha Dong Kyun's singing was awesome... listened to that song again and it's starting to really grow on me... Epik High's collaborations with other artists are always spot on... haven't heard Ha Dong Kyun's name in a long time, good to hear him sing here.

Guest widchii

^^

Like tablo's "raw" singing in 1 minute 1 second...not the best of voices but goes well with the song.
sorry for cutting your post, but i have to quote ur word, exactly what i think!!!

actually after i replay this song for many many times, blo's singing part was stuck in my head and i end up loving this part the most :D

Thank u!!! everyone!!!! for all the pics, links, and lyrics!!! >w<~

Guest malai29

If you rearrange the letters in LOVESSCREAM you can get SCAR LOVE ME. I thought it was interesting.

that's interesting concept and it might be true but you're missing another "s." I think when you rearrange it again, LOVE SCARS ME is more fitting cuase of Tablo.. that's just my opinion

Guest astrosexxy

that's interesting concept and it might be true but you're missing another "s." I think when you rearrange it again, LOVE SCARS ME is more fitting cuase of Tablo.. that's just my opinion

you've both got a point. + in the booklet it says 'PS: love kills'.

comeback on sunday @ SBS inkigayo

there are loads of booklet scans and pictures from the new HP floating around. i'm too lazy to upload, but they're beautiful. there are lots of pictures from today's showcase as well. :)

Guest roni75

Epik High The Parade 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbPJn7MH0sM

I don´t know if it posted before...

I love LOVESCREAM, and i bought my copy in yesasia and i´ll be waiting for it...so the lyrics are so beautiful and sad, Epik are a genius, this is like a breath, a moment to seat and remember in all the good thinks that you don´t have anymore!!!

Guest CHARM*

^ so cute XD love his puppy.

file_down-1.jpg

blo posted this on cy titled "heartbroken". ): </3

lovescream is music for lovers & heartbreakers

not to be judged but to be understood

epiklove.png

trans - this fall, a gift of music for all those who fell in love, those who want to love, and those who have forgotten love.

credits: jukeon.com

rofl tukutz = captain li shang? XD

230px-Shang4.jpg

Guest natnatnaz

^ i like your siggie

i can't wait to receive my cd!

i'm fighting the urge to download the songs...

hoping for time to fly by so pieces part 2 can be in my hands!

Guest astrosexxy

wow i can't believe i didn't notice blo's message on their fan cafe until now o-o

[Tablo] yo high skool!

글쓴이: 에픽의 타블로 08.09.30 12:58

http://cafe.daum.net/EpikHigh/8Xlk/153

우리,

our,

'에픽하이 1분 1초'

'epik high 1 minute 1 second'

인기검색어 가자!^^ ㅋㅋ

let's make it the most popular search! (tn; it's been topping several times the latest week :)!)

까만하트.

black heart.

- 블로

blo

something like that. it's 5am and i can think. can't, i mean.

reminder; EVERYONE. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES. especially the new users, you really need to check the signature rules.

and don't forget comeback on inga todayyyy~~~~~

------------

fantastic comeback. *wipes tears*