Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest disonelady

heheeh can't wait until they get their site fix... i don't mind waiting... just hope they dont fall ill tryiing to fix it!!! MAPTHESOUL!!! RAWKS!!!

Guest gr3ent
^ you have to make an account first.

https://me2day.net/account/welcome

I made an account already but iono which button to press to add a reply to the mapNOW part. its in korean

hey i made some banners to promot epik high!

put them in your sigs for a little bit so their hard work pays off!

i made these pretty quick, very last minute things considering the albums out today

thx for the banner!! can you or someone tell me how make the banner pix a link to mapthesoul.com?? i really want to support EH

I'M IN LOVE ;D

Possibly screamed a thousand times, fell over after trying to cartwheel/frontflip and squealed till I was deaf.

To receive their mail was an early xmas gift <3

(look at fallenframes picture!)

from our most favourite guys in the universe: mapthesoul.com's mass email

...mades us such happy ppl!

The worldwide version of Map The Soul song is out on youtube - ENGLISH VERSION

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHcwVNM5Tc0

in fact ppl are already putting up download links...please um STOP THEM and try encourage support for their album ok!!!

OMG!! im listening to the english version. thx for the link! its so good!!

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE POSTING MP3s of EH's NEW TRACKS >> STOP!! & SUPPORT BY BUYING!!

also, does anybody know how much shipping will be for international buyers?

thx in advance!

Guest jaykaylang
thx for the banner!! can you or someone tell me how make the banner pix a link to mapthesoul.com?? i really want to support EH

no problem! anything for epik high ^.^

1: put the image in your signature through the image button

then click on the image and click on the little icon with the arrow mouse and in that popup type in mapthesoul.com

that should do it!

-if something goes wrong just reply to my again!

about the download links:

over at mapthesoul community boards there a post about all the sites hosting them:

http://www.mapthesoul.com/bbs/bbs/viewbody...egory=&key=

we've been gong around asking people to remove them, asking POLITELY!

and lots of lj users and stuff have removed the download links and left up only itunes and mapthesoul.com

if you wan tto help just check out some sites and help get the lings down!

Guest fallenframes

everyone over at MTS are trying to get people to remove the DDL, i hope they manage to get some of those users to remove it.

goldenGAZE: i was surprised the green tee disappeared! :o

gr3ent: if you're logged in and using firefox, it doesn't show you're logged in if you're viewing mapNOW, that's what I discovered. it only works in that frame if you're using IE. if you pop open the entry you want to comment on in a new tab/window, then it shows you're logged. click on the comments and there's a box at the bottom you can start typing. ^^

When I saw the price on the site I was like "OH YEAH!! I can do that" haha and now that they moved the shirt sale back to Sunday I might actually get a chance to get one but if not,I'm more than happy with the book and album.

Can't wait to finally get my hands on it :D:D

Hopefully they can get a break soon and get some much needed sleep before they all get sick.

Guest iChangmin
PS: The English version sounds wayyyyy better ;P.

I agree, the English version of "Map the Soul" does sound better, and not just because I can understand it.

"Customer Service" is so funny, I rated it four out of five stars in my iTunes. I wonder who acted the part of the Chinese man.

Guest LittleShine

I hope they get some rest...they've probably been up for hours!

And i saw the prices they put on! And those are affordable.

I see that they have postponed the selling of the shirts to sunday march 29.

Does anyone know what time they would be selling it at?

Thanks a lot!

iChangmin - I heard it a couple of times and am willing to bet it's Tablo himself ;D (anybody to confirm on this?)

LittleShine - I was pretty concerned about the exact timing as well and it might just be anonymous/vague in order to prevent a surge of people hogging the site at an exact timing? I'm just guessing this. If they dont post up the exact release timings for various timezones then we'll have to count solely on luck.

Guest jingaling.

oh wow. tablo gave a shoutout to soompi :D

im guessing they're trying to promote their bilingual book/album through sites like soompi, allkpop, etc.

im loving all the english rapping on this album.

the mv was awesome. so artistic/deep.

customer service is so LOL :lol:

Guest xradiostatic
album is sick. it's becoming less generic and mainstream. repping real hip-hop.

i agree. that's why i love it so much.

epik high definitely went back to their roots with this album.

Guest nekonana

The album is available now! [You can add it to cart now] Go purchase it from mapthesoul.com everyone! W00t!!

edit--1

Oh wait.

I'm stuck on Step 2

edit--2

false alarm :mellow:

Guest iJaney
The album is available now! [You can add it to cart now] Go purchase it from mapthesoul.com everyone! W00t!!

Hmm? How come I can't add it into my cart? I always get a pop up that says:

The price for International orders will be released shortly in USD.

Guest nekonana

^ -_- Yeah I think they are still under construction. They had it open for a quite a while and I tried it adding it to my cart just now and I have the same pop-up T__T

I guess we'll just have to keep waiting... *criesinacorner*

Guest gr3ent

^ aww i read your first post and it got my hopes up then i scrolled down. T___T

so everybody who heard the album already bought it from itunes or in korea right?

Guest oreoo

does anyone have an estimate for shipping prices from korea to US from epik high's site?

I wanna buy blo's book and their album since the price is affordable but I might not be able to because of shipping T____T

I hope it's not too much ;_;

Guest iJaney

I have a question for the people that already bought the "Pieces Of You (English Edition)" book.

Is there korean words on the cover?

Because on mapthesoul.com, there isn't the korean words.

And on hanbooks, there is.

Hmm, I'll show some pictures.

85589050.jpg20090317_tablo_e.jpg

The one on the left is from Hanbook. The one on the right is from mapthesoul.com

Guest Burning Chopstick

Yeah, the Korean text is there, but it's black so it blends in with the rest of the cover. What makes it distinctive is that the Korean words are physically embossed (or they sort of stick out from the flat cover).