Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest Jenny1430266544

ARGH! the mapthesoul site is confusing me, and reading the "korean" version of it makes it just more confusing.

FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, are we able to write in our mailing/billing information, as well as the credit card information? because all i've done so far is post "1 copy, canada" in the forum and NOTHING has happened thus far... is the only way to do this check tomorrow, on the official release date? ANYONE HELP!?!?!

Guest JANG.

jennylee528:

We plan on having international orders made available in the early afternoon of 3/27 Seoul time.

^ you have to wait until tomorrow (or early morning) to actually order the album and provide your billing information. don't worry, haha. (:

THE SOOMPI SHOUTOUT WAS AWESOME.

haha, i'd been looking forward to that for days. <3

i absolutely can't wait for tomorrow. it seems like i've been promoting and talking about map the soul for forever now.

finally, tomorrow's the day! the t-shirt ordering madness begins too, haha. (;

regarding blo's blog entry - personally, i think epik high have done an outstanding job promoting their site and album release. granted, not having a record company to promote for you and doing everything yourself makes it even more difficult, but the guys have seriously put everything into this, and i think it definitely shows. i mean, the server crashed because too many fans were coming to check the site out and place their orders - i hope the album sales reflect that. because we, as fans, need to show that they have so much support behind them.

i'm off to watch the MV now!

Guest sHiN_sAiKo

The MV is out on their site as well! Support them! MAPTHESOUL.COM! =]

PS: The English version sounds wayyyyy better ;P.

Guest Allison

Hahahaha, their Soompi shoutout was pretty funny. Especially Mithra at the end :lol:

& Damnnn. I love the song + mv. Really soothing to listen to <3 Go, EPIIIIKKKKKKK.

Guest JANG.

^ haha, it's gonna be insane. i'm gonna be in school too, but my sister's gonna attempt to order one for me. i won't blame her for not being able to though, because i'm imagining the shirts are gonna be sold out in a snap. ;x

Guest Lilazinprincess

The new Map the Soul music video (and song) was just breath-taking...I am never disappointed with this group. I can't wait to hear the other songs too!

Guest oreoo

I LOVE the new music video.

Thanks to epik high for making the music.

Going to try to order the album... and... I want to get a copy of Tablo's book now too... >.<

Their new site looks great... hehe theyve been working hard and its paid off.

OH.. their soompi message.. Mithra was swimming xD HAHA!

Guest mkayimcherry

YESS, old school Epik High! :] The MV was very nicely done and I love the song<3

They finally made a shout out for soompi. As expected, it was funny. I loved the part where there was a bubble near Mithra's head saying "Look Mom, I'm swimming!" ahahahaha. I really itching to order my album and receive it.

Guest drewdo

the album is on itunes! i bought it already! sooo sick!

i'm buying from itunes then i'm buying 2 copies from the site.

HIGH SKOOL~

support the movement!

peace~

Guest thenshexsays

omo omo I just ordered it off of iTunes (and I seriously NEVER buy albums, this is a big deal)! I am psyched right now - I have been looking forward to this release for months!

OMG, so tempted to get it off iTunes, afraid the shipping from Korea will be too expensive, much as I want the CD and book, too... :unsure:

Guest prisonerzero

I think the music video is going to have to grow on me, but it might be partly because I just finished watching a DVD and it is almost midnight and I am very tired. xD I'm not paying much attention to anything at the moment. The song is nice though. (:

Guest iJaney
I posted these on LJ and thought I'd share them w/ you guys as well. I ripped the MV and coverted it into both MP4 and WMV format for your ipod/zune/whatever. Both are uploaded to megaupload. NO REPOSTING MY LINKS.

WMV download link | MP4 download link

Sorry, but you're gonna have to remove those download links.

You're not allowed to post download links in soompi threads.

3.) Do not post or request for direct download links.

Please read the rules.

Korean Music Forum Rules