Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest stardaisy212

Love Is In The Air For Epik High

It seems that all three Epik High members are enveloped in happiness as Tukutz reveals the truth about his own relationship.

Epik High with members Tablo, Mithra Jin and Tukutz banded together to form a hip hop group and debuting in 2003, they have soared with popularity with numerous hit tracks like “One,” “Umbrella,” and “Love Love Love” among others.

Recently, Tablo revealed his relationship with actress Kang Hye Jung and became the envy of the world.

Mithra Jin also revealed that he has a longtime girlfriend whom he’s associating with.

And final member, Tukutz revealed in a fashion magazine interview, “I actually do have a girlfriend,” and “I speak out the name of the person I love when I’m alone.”

Source: Ibtimes

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

i thought that mithra last year broke up with his gf? .o. or was that Tukutz? it was Tukutz. but i was looking at a article post from april and it said "While member Mithra admitted that he has currently no intentions to be in a relationship and hope to work on his music for about 6 more years before he will start settle down with that someone he will meet and have a family.

While DJ Tukutz, seen with a new hairstyle at the showcase, revealed that he had broken up recently with his girlfriend, something that only the close friends know and revealed for the first time"

ok w.e but man are those girls lucky :)

D-2

Guest mkayimcherry

^Ahhh, even Tukutz is taken?

Those lucky gals =P

TheNStyle, could you remove the direct download link? It's against soompi rules to share direct download links.

Anyways, from the sounds of the preview album (it's just a collection of short previews of each song on the album), the sound is similar to their older albums :] It is of course just a preview, so it makes me want the actual album even more. MAP THE SOUL ftw~

^^^Dang, I didn't even think of that. Hopefully I'll be able to put my order in successfully. I hate lags.

Guest xradiostatic

i'm so so so glad that i'm hearing that map the soul sounds like old school epik high. i love all of their works, but i missed their sound that they had in map of the human soul and high society.

*excited*

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

seriously i'm glad they were able to enter the system with Pieces, and then Map The Soul is going to break the system~ yeahyuhsss

totally supporting the whole David thing.

Seems like they've all re-energized and are trying to realize this goal of changing the industry

this gives me faith again ^^ haha

Guest prisonerzero

At this point of time, I wonder if I really should get that t-shirt [okay, if I even do but you all know what I mean]. I tried measuring myself and I found out that it will more than likely not fit me. x_x As much as it is limited edition and would be a wonderful item, I don't want to spend so much on a t-shirt that I can't wear at school and be annoying with, hah.

I was thinking of making my own [Epik High] t-shirt that would have something similar though, so that I could wear it. And it would be a one-of-a-kind. ;]

Oh, decisions.

Guest tinenapay

im getting frustrated about not being able to order the album. im having a hard time navigating their site or even registering for it :(

Guest fallenframes

At this point of time, I wonder if I really should get that t-shirt [okay, if I even do but you all know what I mean]. I tried measuring myself and I found out that it will more than likely not fit me. x_x As much as it is limited edition and would be a wonderful item, I don't want to spend so much on a t-shirt that I can't wear at school and be annoying with, hah.

I was thinking of making my own [Epik High] t-shirt that would have something similar though, so that I could wear it. And it would be a one-of-a-kind. ;]

Oh, decisions.

the free size measurements makes me think its like a Large.

Guest jenneey

Bahhh

When will we find out more about their LA concert?!?!

Last year, they performed at the Gallen Center at USC. I hope they come again this year!!!!!!!!!

Guest jenneey

^ Are you talking about the "Peace Concert"? because it never happened. lol

It sucks because a lot of people got cheated out of their money.

I'm sure we will hear more about the concert schedule soon.^^

Oh it never happened? I just heard about it from someone.

Anyways. I'm at USC this year so it'd be AWESOME if they performed across the street :P

I would definitely go.

Guest natnatnaz

"지금 당장은 내 건강보다 너네가 중요해"

I'm only guessing what this means but I think Tablo said, "You are more important than my health" or something along those lines.

This is very heartwarming.

But I fear for his health.

I hope he gets some more sleep.

Guest loracnahc

i'm really hoping they will go on music shows and such to promote their new album!!!

& their blogs and videos are sooooooo funny! :) they are so silly!

and i hope they get more sleep after the album comes out, they work too hard!!!

Guest fritz

i'm a fan of epik high..

i'm just curious of one thing, i know tablo is a genius producer but why can't he produce music or songs for other artists as well, i think his songs are amazing..esp TPL of anyband..

Guest xSetsunai

i'm a fan of epik high..

i'm just curious of one thing, i know tablo is a genius producer but why can't he produce music or songs for other artists as well, i think his songs are amazing..esp TPL of anyband..

He did, actually. I think he produced Hey DJ - TBNY. That was an awesome track :)

Correct me if I'm wrong >< I'm sure he produced songs for other artists, just not as much?

Guest TheNStyle

TheNStyle, could you remove the direct download link? It's against soompi rules to share direct download links.

OK

Sorry i will remove

Guest fallenframes

taBLOG

the night before…

3월 26th, 2009

Tomorrow is our book-album’s release…

We weren’t able to pre-promote it as much as our previous albums, so we don’t know what’ll happen… but we gave it our all. Our souls.

Most likely, there are still tons of people who don’t even know we’re coming out with this… oh well.

Doing it all yourself ain’t an easy thing.

Many giants are shaking their heads, just waiting for us to fail.

Pray for us…

mapthesoul on Twitter

We plan on having international orders made available in the early afternoon of 3/27 Seoul time.

They've gone through some tough times, I really hope it all works out.

Early afternoon is in the middle of the night for us EST, lol.

Guest m_intcookie

wondering if shipping and all would be scary since the shirt price is really O:

oh and mithra's lastest blog entry is just pure crack! LOL

tablo's 꿈꾸라 dream radio (epik will be on the show tomorrow 28th)

with sj

dreamra0209032618181018.jpg

dreamra0209032618181018.gif

dreamra0209032618181018.gif

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

Hey! Has anyone heard anything from mapthesoul regarding preordering? I left a message on their BBS and tomorrow is the release date and nothing from them!!! Anyone? Anything?