Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest prisonerzero

i really want to pre-order the cd but im kind of confused with their site. i kept on clicking the English thumbnail but all that shows in English language are the thumbnails such as Blog, Shop, Music, etc (also the track list)...gaaah! is it just me or someone has experienced this too.

Read their recent updates. It explains how to pre-order.

Did the website crash for anyone else again? Every time I try to go on, it gives me an error. This has happened on my computer and the school computer.

^ i think it's just loading pretty terribly because of the amount of ppl attacking the site worldwide?

I have problems too but after a couple of F5s the page will load again...but slowly D;

A Soompi shout out?

I am truly touched beyond words ;D

Epik High, you really make us happy fans ;D

EDIT; Oh my god, i think around 11+ pm korea time has the worst loading period!

My pages are hardly loading and it runs really slowly. I wonder if its the same for all timezones...

Guest mkdinh

i read on i think tukutz's blog that they're in the process of debugging their site right now, so just hang tight :

Guest fallenframes

best check the site when the koreans are asleep. i find it runs more smoothly then, haha.

do you like watching tablo?

i have some tablo radio cuts from today.

sorry for the out of sync-ness

they should have hq streams, but then my lappy really won't be able to handle it, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sYRve5aw-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXfk3T7DNdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqm5JrLbJYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mS0QusBy_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZaek3GBuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenpTpXqG9M

who else from toronto wants to preorder with me? i'm thinking i'll preorder later today or something. hah.

^ Haha that made me laugh. It is true! Check the site when the koreans are sleeping!

Past 12 midnight korean time the site really runs smoother ;D But Tablo did promise it'll

be running faster soon so we'll wait till then ;D

--- thank you for the links fallenframes!

Guest xSetsunai

help anybody... i tried to sign up at the new site but it won't let me. i keep on getting a message in hangeul after accomplishing the form. i have no idea what the message says so i don't know what to do. btw, what does "id" refer to? is it like a username? do i need to a special ID of some sort? i'm sure i provided all the necessary info so i'm not sure where i went wrong. help pls...

i had that same problem too, until i read 5-8 letters in LOWERCASE :P hopefully that'll solve your problem!! ^^V

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

Has anyone received an email from Mapthesoul yet? I left a preorder message and haven't heard anything from them...Can someone let me know when they get a message from Epik High? Thanks!

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

according to this MAP THE SOUL is already on sale through iTunes but I can't find it. Has anyone else found it? :3

V, thanks! <3

Guest mkayimcherry

I remember somebody said that it was on iTunes yesterday but it was also taken off the same day as well because it was released to early (perhaps a mistake?). Anyways, it'll be posted back up on the 27th. They probably wrote the article yesterday o.o As of right now, they only have Swan Songs on iTunes.

Guest CHARM*

who else from toronto wants to preorder with me? i'm thinking i'll preorder later today or something. hah.

ooh me me :D will it be cheaper for shipping if we do it together?

i wonder who translates mithra & tukutz blog entries into english o_o; they seem to have eeeverything translated <3

Guest stardaisy212

here are some shoutouts the boys did

Ningin

ROFL they are in the showers XD

Kome Channel

i wonder where they will film the soompi one XD

Guest goldenGAZE

I wonder how long the album was on itunes for. I feel kinda lucky now that i was able to buy it (plus i bought 'Fly'). I really love the album LOADS, all the songs are amazing, and because theirs soo much English in the songs (like 50% i'd say at least) it makes it easier to understand the rhymes (which are awesome btw). Great Hip-hop album, old skool epik high style. I still can't wait to get the actual read CD, the book should be a cool read.

I so scared the t-shirts are gonna run out since i wont be available on the computer at opening time. For London its at 12PM(Noon) but i don't get home till about 4 T-T.

The site is super fast now, maybe because its 6.00AM in Korea XD, before it was super laggy!

Edit I just listened to Epik High's: Lesson one for the first time now, and wow it may be my favourite ever EH song (since that album is on itunes, i may get it now ^^).

V i'D NEVER do that >_< (what songs did i post up??, Lesson one is from an old album which is on sale on itunes)

^

^ LOL i love their videos :lol: tablo's english is awesome, and tukutz and his expressions...O.O

seriously can't wait till the soompi shoutout is out!

^o and, goldenGAZE, can you please not post the songs up in this thread? cuz i think a lot of fans (me included) want to wait until the actual album comes out before hearing the songs. but it's great to know that there's lot of english ^^

Guest elavip

lmfao in a ditch, i'm excited to see their soompi shoutout. no doubt it'll be dorky. whoaa online showcase? that should be interesting to watch. are they prepared to be bombarded again? hah i hope the site doesn't crash =x gahh, excited to have the book album in my hand, can't wait!

oh i found a short cut from tablo's dream radio. sungmin and tablo fooling around,

Guest cindy--rox

I don't know if this has been posted yet..I only back tracked 3 pages...

This guy got the album preview on iTunes when it was accidently posted early...

I'm really looking forward to the album!

Guest ngpossible

Anyone else having a difficult time registering? It won't let me get past the username part because it has supposedly been taken. I'm pretty sure all the usernames I've tried are all lowercase and between 5-8 letters long. Feel free to enlighten me :)