MISS UNIVERSE 2009

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest cinjin

WTF I thought at least ONE asian would make it in the top 15 :(

I'm so disappointed! I was so sure either Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan and Philippines would be in the top 15! D:

Anyways...so far in the top 15, I'm hoping it's Dominican Republic or South Africa... I thought a lot of the scores weren't right... :/ but yah, I agree wtih Xylish, that was definitely one of the most dullest swimwear comp. ever

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest graceyoon

i liked venezuela for the swimwear

but i agree.. i think australia is going to get the crown again this year.. she seems like the typical universe winner.. i'd give the underdog to iceland.. oops totally missed the top 10... i'm switching rooms and didn't know it was already announced hehe

i think they shoulda at least put miss bahamas in the top 15.. sorta mean they didnt for her homeland!

Guest GoRgYnA

OMG Venezuela is 18!!! My cousin who is 19 could totally go out with her but it would still look like he's dating a wayy older woman lol

K from the top 10

I want

Australia

France

Czech Republic

Kosovo

USA

to advance to the top 5

and it's true that USA always makes it BUT they do deserve it, including Kristen.

The only Miss USA who really had no right was back in 2005. so much for the year of the europeans lol, the judges just wiped 5 of them out from the top 10 lol

LOL, no one notified me that the pageant was happening today... jk.

But since they narrowed it down to 10... (no Asians :[) I hope France wins!

Guest goodnessgracious

I hope a black girl wins for once (Miss France for example). I am sick of latinas winning all the time.

I'm dissappointed, Zizi doesn't make it to the top 15...., and to see that so many people are actually rooting for her....

I thought that she would surpass Artika T ___ T

Hope that Zizi or at least one of the Asian girls get the Miss Favorite or Miss Congeniality or Best Swimsuit....!!

As for miss universe, I think I'm rooting for Miss Australia right now...., Myer needs a new face to rival David Jones's Miranda Kerr, lol

Guest GoRgYnA

Venezuela was overscored, eww to that gown and did she just say it makes her young????

She's in the top 5 unfortunately, I would replace her with France.

Now, I am for AUSTRALIA all the way!!

And big MISTAKE for USA for wearing that gown again.. TSK TSK, that's the same type gown she wore at Miss USA.

Guest bernicefan

Yea I'm mad no ASIAN made it!! -_- I'm not trying to be racist but it seems like Hispanic countries usually win...

I was rooting Ms Indonesia!! Well within the Top 10 now, I like Australia. I really have to say it was random that Albania and some other girls in Top 15...

Guest GoRgYnA

I'm dissappointed, Zizi doesn't make it to the top 15...., and to see that so many people are actually rooting for her....

I thought that she would surpass Artika T ___ T

Hope that Zizi or at least one of the Asian girls get the Miss Favorite or Miss Congeniality or Best Swimsuit....!!

As for miss universe, I think I'm rooting for Miss Australia right now...., Myer needs a new face to rival David Jones's Miranda Kerr, lol

Zizi was purely robbed. I wish she wins Photogenic!

Guest ax1989

WHAT THE john tesh? NO ASIANS? Oh, and of COURSE USA has to get in. WOW. seriously. And the contestants get uglier each year seriously... czech republic looks like some 30 year old ziploc-advertising woman.

I stopped watching. Stupid Trump and his money.

oh my lord im still in shock for the asian candidates this year. now, all there is left is a new hope for at least an asian girl to take over the extra awards. but true that the top 5 are full of gorgeous european girls, btw

Archived