Taemin(shinee) Getting Bullied @ School? :'(

Guest fallen*angel

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toomuchsmiling

omg, who knew?

WELL YA KNOW WHAT U STUPID JEALOUS BULLIES?! HE HAS THE SM FAMILY!

which loves and supports him like the great people they are!!! >=(

not particularly a fan of Shinee, but i support them anyways since they seem like

good guys. -sighs-

TAEMIN, i'm sure ur fangirls are gonna become ur security team now, no worries! :)

k, well that's not very realistic, but as hard as it is, he'll pull through this hard time.

Guest Cherry-sama

D: I'm gonna sound terrible saying this. But this inspires me to write a fanfic. ._. *avoids any stoning of any kind*

But I hope this isn't true. :/ Taemin doesn't deserve to be treated like trash at school. The girls just need to leave him alone.

Guest tranceeee

whoa... some people are very harsh. i bet he went to eat lunch at the teacher's lounge in order to avoid everyone...well, if i were him i would do that. :L

Guest sunnyside

that's why Key or minho should be going to the same school as him, so that they would be the older brother and fight back or something. Taemin is too nice...

Guest junsuKEY

*(@^$)@*$&()@#%&_@

i'll SERIOUSLY KILL those girls who bully him!!!!!

why do they have to do that to hiM?????

i swear i'm boiling up inside with anger now!!!!

don't they understand that he's like that because

he's shy of him being a celeb??

doofusses!!!

Guest michikosashimi

stupid people >:@

they are just jealous.

poor taemin. i wish i was there

with some kind of weapon and protect him. LOL.

Guest P ri ss `

i cant believe this is happening. it's almost heartbreaking. he's just a young boy living and working hard for his dreams. i see no good reason as to why he should be the victim of such bullying. Shame on the students who bullied him.

i hope actions will be taken to protect him. hell,he's just so young and being a celebrity at his age is intimidating enough.

being a target of constant bully can leave scars on him. i wish, all this could be stopped.

hmm has this picture been posted anywhere?

found this back then, when this topic was already brought up.

i just forgot about having the picture.

stalker/creeper much TT_TT

0906241.jpg

cr. shineedc + basmspasm@soompi for reupload.

should be pretty recent, as in for juliette promotions, since his hair is red.

i had another picture of this bullying thing, im guessing~

seemed to look like he was running, rushing to some place.

idk, like he escaped from a huge mob or something.

ah, wish i could find the picture! it's either i didn't save it. or just, misplaced/looked it.

give me time. i hope i can find it.

Poor Taemin! I feel so sorry for him! If the bullying thing is true then geez, they're probably just jealous of Taemin.

Leave him alone! He even cries? Gee, I wish I could teach all of those bullies a lesson! I hope him all the best in this situation..

Hopefully he knows that he's got lots of people that care for him so he should just ignore those ignorant losers.

Guest A.lee

hmm has this picture been posted anywhere?

found this back then, when this topic was already brought up.

i just forgot about having the picture.

stalker/creeper much TT_TT

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2760/0906241.jpg[/i

cr. shineedc + basmspasm@soompi for reupload.

should be pretty recent, as in for juliette promotions, since his hair is red.

i had another picture of this bullying thing, im guessing~

seemed to look like he was running, rushing to some place.

idk, like he escaped from a huge mob or something.

ah, wish i could find the picture! it's either i didn't save it. or just, misplaced/looked it.

give me time. i hope i can find it.

lol, that was from a sitcom (taehyeji) that he's starring in

i think he should get home schooled so he can get an education that fits his busy schedule

Guest youngbaebabe23

who f.cuking with taemin i'll kick their richard simmons! :angry: :fury:

leave him alone their just jealous that he is more talented than they are and actually has successful future. dont worry taemin maknae just hold you head up high and smile dont bring yourself down to their level. be strong ok fighting

saranghaeyo

xoxo noona kiki

Guest beccaxlee

aww :( taemin

the sad price that young celebrities must pay

fangirls/boys, jealous people

he doesn't even seem like the type to brag. he seems pretty humble.

Guest goldfishinthesky

its really sad, but i think its true, i mean one side your trying to maintain your normal life by just pretending/ ignoring others in hope that they will eventually leave you alone--but thats not going to happen, b/c he is always constantly in the news---and have all these contacts with the fame and attention that many teens desires--so they kept touching him/ or bothering him in hope of having that sort of fame or believed luck rub of on them.

So they will definitely try to get in contact and bother him--and if he ignores them (with reason to avoid riots/ problems for school) he is then face with ppl who will suddenly turn on him from being a love-craze obsesssed fan to a cruel, cussing mean bullies--and that's kind of thing that happen--

because those ppl felt that they are lavishing him with all the fan love that he craves for (which he probably doesn't but needs the support for continuing in this show biz--) and they probably felt that they were being look down upon and inferior to him because he got all these attention and fame and everything seems to be going right for him---not really its not--i mean broadcasts just shows half the things that is actually going on--there may be tears, frustrations, pain, struggles--anguish or such emotion behind the smiling facade-----

So he is in such a struggle to keep it in and maintain this status---which is basically being what everyone expects him to be--but jealousy runs deep--so bullying becomes a routine that will always happen to him until he finally either drops out--change to a star school or graduate---

and it really affects him, being bombarded and treated with such offensive obsessed ways are tiring and can be detrimenting to a person's well being--mentally and physically--making him cry in the washroom--thats just really depressing to hear--not about him crying--but ppl making him cry.

then it much be a bit too much.

and he is seems to always put his head down ---geez--isn't that a hint "i want to be left alone" ?

like the girl who forced herself under his umbrella or kept taking his pictures until he trips and then laugh at him--making him feel disappointed and ashame--

i don't mean that one shouldn't go through hardship and be cared like a treasure b/c they are celebs, but ppl should realize and recognize what they are essentially doing--

i mean plpl who bully --half the time they don't realize it until after the incident--and then they are filled with remorsed and blah blah blah--

stars are meant to make ppl envy them to the point that they have followers and support in giving them the power to raise and succed in what they do--stars feed off the fans support--and vice versa--fans feeds off on star's news in order to spice up their lives with gossip with the belief that they have essentially fallen in love with them--but that's almost technically impossible if you never really get to know them away from the camera and media...for me--i believe stars gives inspirations or comfort to our world--- but these are just my opinion and thoughts on the bullying done on celebs--

and i hope ppl will really watch out for him--cuz too much may push a person over the edge and you never know what's coming---

he is such a young kid too

ps: don't they make school for just stars or stars in training? i mean that would really solve alot of discriminating problems they experience--and perhaps make it easier on them...

Guest naracute

Oh my! School bullies.. I've been there before.. these kids need to grow up.. If that happens to my younger brother I would have made them cry and plead for help.. Poor Taemin.. I wonder if the teachers ever do anything to stop school bullies..

Archived