Me playing "Eternal Snow" and "To Zanarkand"

Guest nightfall738

Guest nightfall738

Finally posting. xD
I've been at soompi for a while now and realize that I've never posted a thread myself! :D So today I've finally decided to post up something to show. I'd like to sing a song for everyone. But I don't have a mike yet. :tears: So I'll have to wait a while for that.

Anyways, but I play the piano. So I'll play something for you guys all here. :lol:

This isn't the whole thing, I don't know why. But hey- at least I played it. You can see my grandma walking around and even my german shepherd. =D

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_i4ND6Hw6o-- Everyone says I drag the pedal too much. I admit, I do. But I don't know why, no matter how much I try I can't seem to get rid of the sound even if I don't use so much pedal it's still there. Perhaps its the echo in the room. haha.

So I hope you enjoy it. People have asked for sheet music before. www.ichigos.com

Thanks!

Guest tsububu

That was good :) Its a pretty song . :)

Funny how your grandma walked passed - nice concentration there. :P

I couldn't watch the 2nd one - apparently it contains material that is inappropriate :sweatingbullets:

Guest rufus.

I know nothing about piano, but I really liked these :D I love that song from Final Fantasy 10, and I thought you played it beautifully. It sounded great <3

Guest nightfall738

That was good :) Its a pretty song . :)

Funny how your grandma walked passed - nice concentration there. :P

I couldn't watch the 2nd one - apparently it contains material that is inappropriate :sweatingbullets:

lol. It doesn't contain material that is inappropriate. I think youtube does that sometimes to warn you that there might be inappropriate material in it. just press confirm. Don't worry, it's just regular playing again.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

haha

your grandma walking by is pretty funny

i couldnt watch the second one

apparently, playing the piano is inapprorpriate for those under 18

anyhows i liked your first one

Guest peachesandcream

o hwo pretty! I loooooved to zanarkand!

and the grandma and noise! lol! so funny!

Lol your grandma is funny =)

you played well ^^ i could only watched the 1st video too... i don't know if you played naked on the FFX song or what but i could no't see it ^^ That's a shame coz i really like this piece... it got stuck in my mind since the day i heard it in the intro of the game ... :/ Uematsu is a genius indeed :)

I had to watch twice or more your video .. why? coz the first time i was counting how often your grandma would come and pass in front of u loool

Then the next times i watched, i could focus more on your playing and the song ;)

I think we should play a 4hands song someday ;)

Keep it up yoooo!

gosh. your grandma was distracting me in the first one. haha. :P

anyway, you play nicely. you just sound a little rushed sometimes, and you messed up here and there, but hey, who doesn't? just practice a little more and it'll be flawless. :)

p.s. may i have the piano sheet for eternal snow? :D

Archived