WHO'S IN LOVE WITH BUZZ??

Guest snoopy

Guest kangtagreen27

kangtagreen27: hehe well actually i felt that kyunghoon is a really confident person on stage.. and kinda wild at times.. but in real life he's actually a lot more shy than he seems to be.. and seriously, he doesn't talk as much as he should -O-; and he's definitely not a conversationalist. -_-

uuuhhhooohh. hmm...maybe i should watch more stuff of theirs. more shy than he seems to be. and here i thought he was talking a lot for his calm image. i have to go find that love letter episode. i have it somewhere...hmm...

yeah...i've only collected some lil things here and there. yeah, i'm so late. oh darn.

and he is reallie confident. he should be. and yeah, i've seen a lil part of their concert..and it shocked me that he would actually danced to parkjiyoon's adult ceremony. i thought that was hilarious. SEXY!

then i've seen their mv's and them meeting SS501 on their M! Pick! episodes. reallie cute.

and itz so funnie that he's talkin' to youngsaeng, cuz i think they look a like. i'm just wondering what they promised each other. kyunghoon made youngsaeng promised him something when they met the second time. i think it was to go eat sometime or something. second meeting..and they're already friends. wow.

well, thanks for the info and pictures everyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest addicted2yellow

||sOpHiA*;spankyouuu so much for the clips! ^^ but can i also request any buzz mv`s? i havent watched any of their videos >_< ty to anyone who can help ;]

Guest .alyak_

Hey kayla! Thank you so much for the cyworld link! haha wow that's a mighty lot of pictures -O-;;

and the concert was the 5 colours concert I was talking about earlier on i believe.. they had individual concerts too!

I remember now. I wanna see their individual onces.

Thanx for posting more pictures. Junki <3

downloaded some performances from your clubbox...

Guest Kylie Nomiko

Wow. No one posted in the past 25 hours~

I sure hope someone could share the linsk for their first album. I've looked evrywhere in vain. I'm so inlove with their second album so I'm in a hunt for their first album!!!

Ahh! Iam also in love with their 2nd album. I am saving for their 1st album!

Sophia: Thanks so much for the offer! My aunt's going to Korea in Nov so maybe I'll ask her to get it for me if possible (she's not familiar with buzz... =/). If not, I'll most probably get it in dec when it is nearer christmas as a christmas present for myself~ ^_^ That is if I have the enough money. :lol:

Kayla: Thanks for the buzzle link and many pictures!

Guest sh1nhwafan

yayyy buzzz=) I'm listening to their song "1st" right noww=) lAlAlAlalLalAlal. i wanna buy their photoalbum too, but then thers so much i wanna buy online im getting frustrated on what to buy, cant buy them alll=/

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

tvxqbuzz7921: i will edit the post (: thank u so much. are you shinhwa1tym in the past? lol.

yes i am ^^.....how'd you guess?

i'm just curious because i've been having a little trouble with clubbox lately.....has anyone else had the same problem?? does anyone happen to have any of the new buzz files from sophia's clubbox @ usendit or megaupload?? if anyone does, could someone pm them to me? thanks.....

Guest hotsungie

yes i am ^^.....how'd you guess?

i'm just curious because i've been having a little trouble with clubbox lately.....has anyone else had the same problem?? does anyone happen to have any of the new buzz files from sophia's clubbox @ usendit or megaupload?? if anyone does, could someone pm them to me? thanks.....

YEAH!!!AGREE!!!! :angry::angry: Clubbox is acting rili weird recently!!When i was downloading using YSI,it can run about 120kb/sec,but i cant even open a clubbox page,sometimes even if it did opened,but it juz wont run!ANGRY!!this situation had been last for one week :angry:

Guest hopesofgreen

has anyone seen the mv of the song "thorn"? I just saw it, but I don't really get it... Does anyone get the music video???

^ heheheh, i was a little lost with the mv too.

-------

but , i did find out about this.....

mkor0O378256.gif

Buzz is doing the opening song for the Korean version of Naruto. The song sounds good... has anyone found the MV for it yet?

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

^

the m/v is just about son sung hee's g/f and him and about how they're moving on i guess...well actually how everything else is moving but sunghee who wants everything to stay the way it was with his g/f....and @ the end where there's the four of them kissing is sunghee's new g/f and sunghee's ex g/f's new b/f.....it's kinda complicated...now i don't even know if i understand it myself after trying to explain it. >.<

Guest --sOpHiA*

3 New Buzz videos uploaded on clubbox:

051017 KM Star News KyungHoon and Tony - Uniform CF Making

051018 KM Star News Buzz - 2 Anniv Party

051020 KM No Cut Story Buzz - School Uniform CF Filming

23/10 RadioShow [Last Episode]

8f8d1c7d.jpg

0ac7e261.jpg

edfd062e.jpg

200510161.jpg

2005101611.jpg

dd9e85ed.jpg

07316c32.jpg

20051014152412.jpg

b11dba48.jpg

92534fe6.jpg

Guest addicted2yellow

^yeah ive had the veryy same probs! like it dusnt even pop up or whatever and it dissappears frm the screen. whats happening with clubbox ? T_T;;

anyways thankyou very very much ||sOpHiA*; i shall find another way to dl them off clubbox >_O

Guest --sOpHiA*

sheesh i am not sure what's wrong with clubbox lately but it's working ok for me even for downloading?

but dun worry. i will wait some more time and if clubbox is still not working for u guys, i will upload them somewhere else yeah.

Guest justdropby

Archived