• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c i e l`

I don't have it but I think it's cool looking =D

don't know haha, I think double and triple is less noticeable

than double and single eyelids.

Guest xWeeeAmandaa

I have that too! But your lucky, because your eyes aren't as messed up as mine. One of my eyes are a monolid, but the eyelid like, droops over my eyes. On my other eye, it's a really yucky crease (from a sty I had surgically removed.. long story). I mean, on my monolid eye, you can't even see ANY eyeliner. My eyes are seriously like this: -_O It's soo annoying. I'm trying so hard to even up my eyes. So far the only thing that actually worked for me though was false eyelashes =/

Guest meiming8

YES I DO!! I didn't know anyone else who does!

I have one double eyelid and one single eyelid...it's really funny because I'm a halfsy, and all my features are really obviously mixed. Even my eyes are mixed! :lol:

But...it makes it really hard to use eye makeup, so I just don't wear any. I wouldn't want to get surgery though, because it makes me...unique :D

Guest Miyuki♥

I thought I was the only one! Although its not totally noticeable my left eyelid is bigger, when I found out I asked EVERYONE if they noticed but they all said no. (yay!) but what I do is always tight line and apply more eyeliner to my left eyelid and I guess that pretty much does the job! :)

Just remember that people won't notice it unless you tell them. Like when I asked they were all like 'No' but then when they looked closer they were all like 'Woah!!! It is bigger!' hahaha, trust me, it's not noticeable all that much ^_^

Guest shirleeWANTSyou

i have uneven eyelids too! so annoying when it comes to putting on eyeliner. but i only get it sometimes when i mess up my sleep schedule and stuff...which is a lot lately.

right now one of my eyes looks like my dads and the other like my mom's. (my mom has more apparent double eyelids/bigger eyes, and my dad has smaller double eyelids lol.)

i look so dope!.

Guest milly

Hahahaha I do too!

So in pictures I look like o.O<------that

But interestingly enough my other eye has formed the double eye lid thing. So its okay, but it still looks kind of off because on the new one. I used to have what we call sok ssang ka pul, but now I have a regular with that sok one so its werid.

I have weird eyes :[

Guest jayjiggle

Actually... a LOT of people have uneven eyes! :o If you look really closely, you'll notice that some people's have one eye that folds less than the other or something like that. I think it looks fine, and isn't really too noticeable, especially in your case. You have nicely shaped eyes! :D I used to have one with a noticeable double lid and the other was double lidded but too much so you couldn't see it. I did something a few months ago (well poking my eyelids/creating a crease after showering) and now theyre pretty much the same size. Don't sweat it hun, it's all good. :D My friend once got quadrupled lidded on one eye and triple on the other, but it still wasn't too bad looking.

Guest smirk_it

mines so much more worst. I get horrified when I look at my pictures sometimes. I plan on getting surgery on my left eye to correct this problem haha

Guest Krunchii

I have double eyelids, but my right eye's lid is less noticeable than my left eye (my sister says my left eye is triple eyelid, right eye is double eyelid). Sometimes when I wake up and I'm really tired both lids are very thick and look about the same size, haha. I don't particularly care because I don't use makeup; my friend did ask me once if I wanted to borrow her double-eyelid tape to even it up, but I declined xD IT MAKES ME UNIQUE!!!!

....maybe not in this thread, but w/e.

Guest xoSaranghae

I have this too, except one of my eyes is a triple eyelid and the other is a double. My dad's eyes are also like that, they're the same size its just the difference in the number of eyelids that creates the illusion that one eye is larger than the other.

Guest Cheri.B*

My eyes are like that too.

If I put the same thickness using eyeliner, one eye liner appears thicker than the other.

The only way I can solve this is eye lid tape. I just place the tape higher than the crease on the smaller lid or place it over the crease line on the bigger eye to even out.

Guest xpockiie

OMG!

my sister has this and i never noticed untill she pointed it out to me

i didnt notice for 15 years!!

these things are really unoticable so dw guys ^^

Guest BobaMilkTea

I have one single, and one triple :(

My single makes me look blah, whatever, don't give a damn, tired, angry.

While my triple makes me look kinda happy.

Overall I have two different side face :o~ one happy one sad. OMG xD.

Beaware kids, I'm a joker clown ;O! Jkay lol, to people it's not that noticeable.

I have this problem! When I put on eyeliner, it's ALWAYS uneven, which sucks. Because then I try to even it out but then it looks worse so I end up taking it off all together. Even at a beauty salon, the lady said I have really nice eyes but it was hard for her to put on make up evenly =.=

Guest BobaMilkTea

^^ Lol that happens to me too.

Like I would always apply eyeliner on the lower part of my eye not the top. ;[

If I apply eyeliner on the eyelid part, the one with the single will need to be apply

more or else it looks like one eye has makeup while one doesn't.

Usually when I do apply more to the single, it looks weird when I close my eyes.

>...<!

Archived