//i.dream-ofyoux* ;__update!july209*

babyroo

graphicdump; banners&icons up for grabs.

♥ i'm in love with that song x___x; it's so calm and ahh <3

anyway uh , hi :] i'm jessa and this is like, my first graphic dump

banners

2v309pj.jpg-2w1w4z9.jpg

2hdbdec.jpg-2vwttma.jpg

2z8x0dc.jpg-m8gz5z.jpg

15f4uj8.jpg-2bznzd.jpg

qs59qe.jpg-cp3d0.jpg

r8xguq.jpg-vq02ls.jpg

2q022q8.jpg

character charts

2w4zd5l.jpg

2ihumvl.jpg

15xampf.jpg

oh, and by the way, these aren't real stories LOOOL.

and.. a blend

33p5uro.jpg

ifailatblends.

credits: soompi ulzzang thread, donghae thread, kyuhyun thread, sj thread, jaejoong thread, stock thread, deviantart

c/c's are more than welcome :lol:

UPDATE+REPLIES;061709

4MINUTE CRAZE - icons banners + REPLIES

UPDATE+REPLIES;062309

UPDATE+REPLIES;070809

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ma99ie

omg sexy KyuHyun banner!! xDDD Loovee your work.. your blends could improve, but it's pretty awesome as it is too ^^

Guest _escape.reality*

JESSAAAAA . <3

pro much ?

you make such pretty banners and CCs !

i tried making a CC once, and totally failed . <_<

i don`t bother to anymore (: ; i love that last jae

banner & the first kyu banner alot . <33

you`ve improved lots love . <3 (:

i wanna see some more hot stuff ~ [;

Guest nightmare.

wah! all of them are really nice works. love it all

can't stop staring at your banners. hehe

thanks for sharing

JESSA JESSA JESSA!<33 omygosh you are like getting more and more awesome everytime you post something new! IM JEALOUS OF YOUR SKILLS NOW, BE MY SHIFU!
:P
loveeee the jae banners(i swear im not being bias! hahas!), the pinkyhae one, and the one below that(kyu)! pretty pretty colouring and love the effects!
:D
AND OMG YOUR CCs are so ADORABLE AND HAPPY-CHEERY-BRIGHT! i likeeeee .. but lol i got no fic, so i cant request any ccs from you haha!

why jessa so prooooooo~
*chants*
[:

Guest honeyboo.

i PHAIL epicly at banners ;______________________; jessababy has improved like BAM ! B) OMG, so like ... 4 banners of Jae? -cough- You gave me enough banners so far =D I'm satisfied ~ sighhh, you make collaging looks so easy ! DD: I tried doing them, OMG O_______O" -shot'd- post more hot stuffs, bbygurl <3 (;

small update ; 061709

'cause summer vacation's boring.

banners

2mfenpk.jpg-2zfoh0z.jpg

10p6d6p.jpg

30cnos1.jpg-2gt545f.jpg

122gb6e.jpg-30hmtrk.jpg

2cr6jyb.jpg-rrrx9u.jpg

^ no touchy last jaejoong banner xp , it's jann's

cc's

711jxg.jpg

ddi9ok.jpg

2dbs4ef.jpg

^ requests and yes :3 i found a new cc style , yay for cc's ! =D

21kdqnt.jpg

^ new story for cynosure :] stay tuned?

replies;

simplyher*: LOOL ty<3

votre-beau: YOU TAKE LONG 'BRBS!' LOLOL XDDD <33

olioli: AHH everytime i open a thread with ps stuff i always see my olivia unnie XDD <3 so i try my best to satisfy her likings T_T; and aww thankyou! :D you can't make cc's?! i've never seen one of your cc's before ! D= show me show me!

ma99ie: LOL aw thankyou! and yes T_T; my blends need a LOT of help xD

Love.Knot *: aww ,i wanna see your cc :) im sure it isnt a fail! aww thanks hun :)

LuvSmTown: aww thankyou ! and np!

xi_luv_u: YJ !! <3 what are you doing staring at banners and cc's DDD: gives me more pressure T_T; and you ditched your tr ! DDD: YOU OWE ME A WALLIE ~ LOOL , jp <3

trueloveaffairs-: SHYA SHYA SHYA ~ <33 T_T; ME be your sifu?! IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND DDDD= you make hotter things than i do <3 BTW, you havent posted graphics in so long T_T POST WOMAN ! i wanna see gorgeous works <3 aw T_T; make a fic ! im so bored and want to make a bunch of cc's but i have no stories LOL

`verac!ty*: LOL collages are easy <333

;sweetelectron!ca.*: WHO SUCKS? :o :o :o:) LOL .

Guest honeyboo.

oooooh YEAH YEAH NO TOUCHIEE ! >D -cough- Jessa make hot banners <333 =D asldkjasldjasldjaslkd YOUR CC is damnnn well prooo ! OO: aigoooo hotstuffs<3 ~ ..... go do the dishes, again =o=; you looked like .. as if you got no chores DD:

Guest ma99ie

Your CC posters are awesomesauce!! I love how you used the oblongs and made it look super pretty despite how simple it looks. Negative space is good!!! And I like your colouring =]

And YAY for Cynosure!

OH EM GEE. YOU REPLIED!! *fwweeeee xDDD

<3

because i lke to see how much you improve, and srsly you improved every single time. i like yuri's and soeun's banners<3

yeah, i only done a few CC in my whole PS life, its all for IF challenges, and its too fugly to be shown >.<

Guest _escape.reality*
Love.Knot *: aww ,i wanna see your cc :) im sure it isnt a fail! aww thanks hun :)
haha, i gave up on my CC and didn`t save it . (: if i showed you, i would`ve blinded you for lifeee . ^^ & no problem . ~ i really do adore your banners & CCs ! you should start a TR ! ;O so many requesters would come flooding in [; i adore that 3rd CC so so so much ! (:

Guest b a n g!

hi jessa do you have an account at chingoo? your name sounds familiar (: well if so this is margaret or stellarr* but if not just ignore that xD anyways so my name is margaret or margie, marge for short and wow your banners are amazing and "first graphic dump"? so you recently started to PS? wow I wish I was that good! I have no idea how to work my way about photoshop xD it's pretty sad I'm in love with that first jae banner and the first kyu banner and the 2nd jae one on the left in your recent post! and your first style of cc's are adorable and your second style is really pretty and simple [good simple LOL] and cute at the same time btw you find the best pics of jae hahaha I get so sick of clicking through the threads c[x I always give up LOL

Archived