Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

^

i think there's no HQ yet =/

im also waiting for the high resolution one but none yet >.<

^

^

^

I KNOW RIGHT even they didnt focus on taeyeon adlibs ugh

hyoyeon also they not focus the camera gee dot hey know what dance break is? @_@

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fallen*angel

wowwwwwww... I can't believe how HOT they are .____+

lol #@%@%#@

great performance! so happy to see them on the stage again :D

CONGRATS TO THEM FOR DOMINATING THE 1st HALF OF THE YEAR :wub:

they will do the same for 2nd as well ^_^

haha <3

lmao take that super junior.

Guest baby-swts

SOSHIIIIIIIIIIII~ IS #1 :)

congratsss woot woot :w00t:

I adore the comeback performance I keep watching it over again :wub::D

replay replay replayyy~LOL

seohyun and yoona the yoonhyun girls were hot

And some people said their legs were PS for the photo shoots. This perforamce proved them wrong.

Love the song, love the outfits, and i love their voices. Its like they all matured so much during a couple of months. Great performance.

i like yoona's haircut like that better than the curly short one.

but the one that stands out the most in these photos has to be soo young's hair.

i'm totally digging her new short haircut. it's mad hot. <3.

Guest mikamoui

Haha Sooyoung's hair in the perf is...<3 ...I keep replaying Sunny's part <__< she's so much love. Lawl When they won, Jessica was jumping and Jonghyun in the background started jumping with her. Also, Eunhyuk and Heechulie trying to learn the dance XD

i like the comeback perf. i was worried that taeyeon's adlibs would be overpower by the fans+music but she did a fantastic job. I like how it's a lot more audible than the actual song recording.

Guest TheHay

i didnt like their costumes.. maybe after gee.. im used to seeing them in radiant colours and so these brown costumes needs a lil getting used to. haha

the fan chants at the begining were pretty cool.. hahaha.. then they kinda faded away. i guess the fanboys were in too much awe.. glad to hear some girl screams there.. not just drooling fanboys.. haha

overall.. i thought their comeback stage was pretty good. as mentioned before. stupid camera man. taeyeons adlibs could have been so much better if we had a closeup. but they sounded so strong and beautiful i guess it was all good all the same.. kaka

im kinda getting used to their leg dance. hahha.. though i thought the blue/green? shoes didnt really go well with the brown. it looks really cool when its all done in sync. gotta learn how they do that.. hahaha..

but im loving the song. i cant get it out of my head. hahaha.. especially the chorus part with taeyeons adlibs. looking forward to the release of the rest of their album!

soshi jang!

Guest she-smiles

sooyoung pwned the stage. she was the only one that really stood out, imo.

just curious, there were rumors before that rino was going to choreograph their dance for genie. was it true?

Guest jingaling.

their 1st live performance was perrrffect.

& congrats to them for winning #1 song of the first half of the year :D

Guest Hongstar

congrats on winning the #1 song of the first half of the year

loved the live perf. it was perfect but really the camera man should focus on hyo's dance during the solo. :tongue2:

Guest disfunktional.

Aww i was expecting a special stage set up but our girls did so great they didn't need it.

As always , they look gorgeous but omgg. Singing + dancing live improved! wooot<3

I love the dance, even though some thinks the foot part is weird, it's smexayy lol. They're

so in sync and the snapping part kills me. So much sass haha. Taeyeon's adlibs partt, she did

them so great even liveee. I loved this<3 SNSD is one of the best live performers among girl groups =)

the mv was....different from what i'd expected. it's so random, marine/military uniforms + love heart background...? what? it's so... out of the blue...and suggestive, not to mention it focuses alot on their long, skinny legs (damn right i am jealous), overall....a really weird blend of 'cute' and 'sexy'. either way, the girls do look hot, esp taeyeon and sunny.

Archived