Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TiFFaNiZeD

yea they're lives are soo good that I actually thought it was lipsynced for a moment.

<3 their voices.

Guest jelly_pudding
they weren't nominated for inkigay -_-

don't know why...

lol.. inkigay? haha.. thats because they just had a comeback this week.. so they aren't on take 7 yet.. but they will be i'm sure next week!~ hehe

Guest cantthinkofaname

you mean their white sailor uniform?

that was what they wore today for their performance (:

haha no not that one either, the outfits where, before they showed their comeback perfs on musicbank they'll show a picture of the group with the big bold letters saying

"SNSD comeback" or something like that, the outfits they were wearing...HOT lmao

Guest Lishathestain
D: @ the new pictures. did YURI actually cuth er hair ?! omg i hope not cus she looks really bad with short hair :X i thought it was tiffany and i was like 'wow how come she looks SO bad'

nah i'm pretty sure that's just a wig. and she def looks better with long hair.

Guest incomplete.

I hate how the camera man cut Taeyeon's part at the end, gosh like wtf? She was hitting all those note and your zooming into Yoona? Okay nothing against Yoona btw, just stating. Not just Taeyeon, Tiffany's part also. Well, my favorite perf gotta be the one with Music Core though, but so far it hasn't been amazing yet, I can't wait till next week though, I know it's usually take a week for them to get use performing a new song.

P.S. Seohyun's salute at the end is hot though, lol.

^ I would have to agree with you on that.

The cameraman has been filming Yoona during Taeyeon's adlibs in all of their comeback perfs.

I have nothing against Yoona, just the cameraman <_<

Anywho, the Inkigayo perf was the bomb. I've been waiting for them to wear that outfit.

I can't wait for more live...too bad that was the last Etude perf.

Guest Lishathestain

so my fave has got to be One Year Later... omg it's soo goooood <3

and girlfriend can be like an opening for an anime or something ROFL. i liiiikeeee

Guest fallen*angel

so my fave has got to be One Year Later... omg it's soo goooood <3

I can't stop listening to it :)

Onew's low voice and Sica's higher-pitched voice compliment eachother so well :wub:

I can't wait for them to have a live duet performance :D

[06.29.09] Matured So Nyuh Shi Dae, Refreshing rather than Sexy

2nu0kus.jpg

They've become sexy. They've become mature. They've become ladies. When So Nyuh Shi Dae's (Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun, Yoona, Sunny) 2nd mini album cover was released through the internet, the transformation of So Nyuh Shi Dae has heated up the online discussion boards.

It was because the refreshing and cute 'national younger sisters' So Nyuh Shi Dae has shown a 180 degree change in their appearance. However the So Nyuh Shi Dae that I got to meet still had their pure and youthful personality. They were 'girls' in everything they did, from joking with one another or laughing at a bug flying across the room.

Heated response to the online release of 2nd Mini Album

Complete transformation from the 'national younger sisters'

"Sexy isn't really a word that fits us. Even thought we have become a bit more mature than we have been. If 'Gee' was a song that was sung by a 20 year old girl, you can think of 'Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)' as a song that a 21 year old girl sings."

'Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)' is a song that has a mystical intro and a refreshing chorus that fits So Nyuh Shi Dae's image perfectly. There is an adult like feel in the melody, but if one listens to the lyrics 'Tell me your wish! Tell me the small dream in your heart! Picture your perfect love in your mind, then look at me' they can really feel as if the young girls are secretly whispering their dreams to each other.

"That's right! The bright choreography and outfits match our concept perfectly. Putting on thick makeup and wearing high heels to act like adults doesn't go well with So Nyuh Shi Dae. So we think that this song is perfect for our current age. It's a song that matches girls that are moving on to the age of an adult. You will be able to feel what we're saying when you see us singing the song. (chuckle)"

One and a half years since debut... Worried about their image as they age

Doing their best to provide a youthful and girl-like performance

The girls that have debuted for almost one and a half years now have a new problem that 'does not really fit them'. The problem is aging. Taeyeon who was constantly playing around with the So Nyuh Shi Dae's 1st album during the interview stated, "It is a bit sad to see us growing out of our youth". Sooyoung and Yoona also nodded their head in agreement to this statement.

"We always say things like 'This was the good times' when we look at our 1st album. We really looked youthful back then. Sometimes we are worried that we might not be called the 'national younger sisters' as we grow up."

So they want to really show their 'girlishness' through passionate performances before it's too late. They are giving it their all for the performances that can not be done if not done now. They aren't greedy for songs that make them seem mature. It's because they will naturally move on to more mature songs as time passes.

"We each have different preferences in our music. However we are not interested in singing songs that we enjoy singing or listening to. Because we can't sing our girlish songs if we don't sing them now."

In So Nyuh Shi Dae that includes girls that range from 18 to 21 in age, there is an unusual 'mother inlaw'. And that is none other than the maknae, Seohyun. She cares for what each ones of the unnies eat, how they exercise as well as what they wear, she is always caring for their health. When all the other members pointed to Seohyun as 'So Nyuh Shi Dae's teacher', Seohyun shook her head and blushed.

"Tiffany really likes coffee but she is always telling her to stop drinking coffee because it is unhealthy for her. When she sees other members eating junk food, she stares with a worried expression and tells them to stop eating them. Saying that we will die at an early age if we eat things like that. She is the 'teacher of So Nyuh Shi Dae'. (chuckle)"

/Reporter Lee Sol. Pictures provided by SM Entertainment

▶ What would everyone be if So Nyuh Shi Dae weren't singers?

6sat8k.jpg

Taeyeon: An announcer. I always had a dream of becoming an announcer. I'm always jealous of the MBC announcers that I see while I DJ.

Sooyoung: An actress. I have filmed a movie and I like the diverse life of an actress.

Hyoyeon: A fashion designer. I'm interested in sketching in pen, enough to go around collecting different types of pens.

Jessica: I would probably have been doing a job related to fashion. Either a shoe designer or brand manager?

Seohyun: A voice actress. I can speak in many different voices. I'm good at imitating others too.

8ytlz5.jpg

Yoona: A chef. I'm not that good at cooking but I really enjoy it.

Sunny: A business woman. I enjoy reading and studying. Don't you think that I could have been a young CEO?

Tiffany & Yuri: I'd be a singer even if I die!

---

Credits: FNN.co.kr (Focus News Network)

http://www.fnn.co.kr/content.asp?aid=9d1ae...47d74ff258bdd89

Translation: k_Taevid @ soshified.com

^

NICE INTERVIEW lol

anyway the more i listen to the songs i think all grew on me

slowly but sure ^^ they step into mature concept but not living their "sonyuh" behind ^^

they def going more mature next album im sure

Guest KsDreams

LOL I love it too.

It was about time our Sica got a song for herself! Now I want her to get her solo song. ^^

Guest KstyleBlog

SNSD HWAITING!!!!

I've noticed that a lot of people ask about where kpop stars get their clothes from and it gave me an idea to run a Korean Pop Style blog. I post entries about the latest styles in the KPOP world and where you can purchase them. My site is http://k-styleblog.blogspot.com/ . It is still under construction though D:

Please leave some comments or suggestions. Or even ask me to help locate an item for you.

Support SNSD and buy their new album!

Hwaiting!!! p.s Follow me on twitter ( I made account today so I'm still new http://twitter.com/KStyleBlog)

Guest xtehdeb

i love jessica's solo! i think that's the best song besides genie from the album^^

i don't really like the other songs tho...my child sounds too choir ish & girlfriend sounds like old school anime LOL o__o

the other two are okay.. i was hoping more mature songs but that's okay..

Archived