Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

Guest xtehdeb

lol taeyeon looked at yoona cuz her legs almost kicked her during her adlibs

the first perf was okay.. i think the stage was a bit small

congrats to them~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kkbluvv

OH MY GOSH

THE NEW ALBUM PICS GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK >_<

SOOOO HOT my gosh!

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung are just out there to give me heart attacks T_T

Yuri looks different but still hot!

Guest squeaky

their comeback was so good. they're definitely really good at lives. i think they always were...but yeah :)

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

I guess i was expecting too much for the dance steps. i wish they'd have harder and more complex dance steps. this song and dance is pretty boring imho -_-. the performance didn't make me wanna watch it again like Gee.

Guest xiaoxing04

i love the comeback..the girl are so freakin perfect with the singing and dancing..definitely what a comeback should look and sound like..

Guest SuperKyle

i feel they finally gave Taeyeon a hairstyle that finally works really well with her ^^ im happy about that, and the girls live was excellent ^^ splendid performance, wasnt into the mp3 or the MV but the live was something else ;D

Guest epikxlove

oh my all the pictures are absolutely stunning <3

but for some reason.. Jessica's new picture looks like she just got out of bed and put on her man's shirt lol

Guest eru.pop

Congratulations to the girls. The MV was so different, but

really good! The picture of them standing is a little scary...

it looks like they don't have knees--too much PS.

Something about Yuri now is super seductive. Maybe it's

the leg exposure and hair.

Guest ephemeral.

Congratulations to the girls! (:

Great live as always. Wish the dance had a bit more spark to it though.

Guest xjuicyy403

snsd and their freaking legs omg T___T

the leg thing definitely looked much better in the perf

lmao i remember going O.O when i was watching the mv

excellent live and im looking forward to more from them

edit: i literally lol'd at the person who said the heels were potentially lethal lmfao

Guest yumoreo5

Thanks for the links.

I absolutely love Taeyeon!!!

Hm, Genie sounds so similar to Super Junior's Why I Like You song especially the chorus BUT definitely lovin the dance. Um, it's going to take a while for me to like the song.

Guest pencilcasee.

Only thing I'm questioning about is.. Am I the only one that thinks Tiffany's second part does NOT sound like the CD version AT ALL?

Yeah, in the CD version she sings it a bit higher. That's why I thought it was Sooyoung's line at first lol.

I wasn't expected to be wowed since first performances for many artists are just okay, but I thought the girls had a solid performance. It wasn't wow worthy or anything, but it was strong. Only slight wavering in vocals and the routine seemed like it was well executed. I couldn't really tell though since the cameraman sucked. I was waiting to see Hyoyeon's dance solo T_T

Guest xCATHY

i went to the showing of music bank yesterday and the fancam pics are the pics of them performing "live".

what they showed on tv was pre-recorded.

^its a bit annoying that 'live' can mean a couple of things =/

Its either they performed it live or they prerecorded and sang live (as in they didnt lipsync it)

havent comebacks at Mbank always been prerecorded?

anyway, they were stable in their singing and theres a part of the dance in the chorus that i thought was quite snazzy :lol: a very well done ~ and each one actually had a solo, i thought Sooyoung missed out, but she didnt ^^ she got to sing the second part of a chorus on her own, Hyo too =]

Archived