Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

muizzupr said:

rrgiina

said:

Is this really a real CF?  class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(76, 76, 76); line-height: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Joong Ki 송중기 & Moon Chae Won 문채원 Canon EoS M  CF 

Ruhens new CF is finally uploaded!! Soo happy to see his new work in the middle of his enlistment! He really suits the image of water purifier since he looks as pure as water :x
60 seconds version

30 seconds version

15 seconds version

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Joong Ki Appears in New CF Despite Being in the Army
SJK.jpg

Song Joong Ki fans who have been missing the actor since he entered the military are in luck because the water purifier brand Ruhens released a new CF featuring the actor.

The CF shows the good-looking Song Joong Ki living an active lifestyle–biking, driving, walking, and concentrating on his work–with a tumbler of purified water on his hand to keep him hydrated throughout his busy day.

In the CF, Song Joong Ki talks about his personal story on how his health has gotten better through his habit of drinking water often.

Through Song Joong Ki, the brand Ruhens wanted to spread the message of drinking water for good health.

And this goal is not hard to reach for the brand because it has confidence in their brand ambassador. According to a representative from Ruhens , “Contrary to his youthful good looks, we were able to show Song Joong Ki in usual activities like driving. He acted so naturally and the female staff in the shoot naturally couldn’t contain their excitement.”

With the slogan, ‘Whenever, wherever, good water!’ the brand wants to send a message that there should be no division on the time and place where one should drink water for good health.

Soompi

【TVPP】 Kim Soo Hyun - Doppelganger Rumor with Song Joong Ki , 김수현 - 송중기와 도플갱어라는 소문이! @ SectionTV: Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong-Ki have lots of things in common. So they called like ‘Doppelganger’. Let’s see how similar their lives! 

cr to uploader

• 1 month later...

hi everyone, I came here because I miss this talented and very handsome Song Joong Ki 
886810.jpg
 Because lately I've talked a lot about another young and talented actor Ji Chang Wook who reminded me very much of him,
nyu.jpg

I admired JCW playing the character Ta Hwan of Empress Ki , but I can not stop to wonder how could he look Ta Hwan played by Song Joong Ki  ?? !!! tumblr_m4jx876Max1r2g9qpo1_500.gif

I look forward to him coming back from the army   and want Song Joong Ki to have such a chance too!!nhung-hinh-anh-doi-lap-thu-vi-cua-my-nam

StaRix

said: [size=2]

【TVPP】 Kim Soo Hyun - Doppelganger Rumor with Song Joong Ki , 김수현 - 송중기와 도플갱어라는 소문이! @ SectionTV: Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong-Ki have lots of things in common. So they called like ‘Doppelganger’. Let’s see how similar their lives! 

[/size]

[size=2]

cr to uploader

[/size]