Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

27 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I guess this is the first time I see this pic 

what movie is this?? He was once acted as young prince/king but I don't remember the movie title... is it a movie or drama? 

Gosh he looks good on that saegeuk dress... I wish there is a script about King in Joseon era send to him.... it will be nice to see him in different image....a bad king but very good in maintain his power..... a king with many concubines hahahahaha........

Hi sissy @Yippeuni. It was from the drama Deep Rooted Tree where SJK played the role of the teenage Yi Do.

photo203419.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

I guess this is the first time I see this pic 

what movie is this?? He was once acted as young prince/king but I don't remember the movie title... is it a movie or drama? 

Gosh he looks good on that saegeuk dress... I wish there is a script about King in Joseon era send to him.... it will be nice to see him in different image....a bad king but very good in maintain his power..... a king with many concubines hahahahaha........

@Yippeuni it's from his sageuk drama "Deep Rooted Tree". Yes i agree with you. He looks good in hanbok. I can't imagine if he's the one who takes Lee Hwon's role in "The Moon Embracing The Sun". I think he'll be the most handsome and charismatic King :heart:

*eye-to-eye* airport pic today :wub:

CjcxtW7UgAAI6mL.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@Yippeuni it's from his sageuk drama "Deep Rooted Tree". Yes i agree with you. He looks good in hanbok. I can't imagine if he's the one who takes Lee Hwon's role in "The Moon Embracing The Sun". I think he'll be the most handsome and charismatic King :heart:

*eye-to-eye* airport pic today :wub:

@Chellsee @ilwoo_aein my pretty eonnie... thank you... I will search for it now... and YES I'm agree with you if he took the role in "The moon Embracing The Sun" as the king.... It will be daebak....I even read somewhere that the senior actor really praise SJK in this drama. 

Below are pics related to Guangzhoou FM dear Ki Ailes... happy to report them for you

Spoiler

CjdHwTJUYAA4v6z.jpg

CjdHwTMVAAEheS3.jpg

CjdHwTPUYAEsHfz.jpg

CjdBY20UkAE5eRN.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

NO matter how much i love SJK, but i hardly imagine he become Lee Hwon. the problem for me is that lee hwon crying too much LOL, i just can't imagine him being a king who sobbing, screaming, and crying like crazy over his queen (KSH just did an awesome job, so it's hard for me to think that another actor will play that role).

but i do agree, he'll become a charismatic and lovely flirty king love-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361

• Like 2