Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Blossom Entertainment and its fan clubs make a kind donation on Children's Day

song-joong-ki--cha-tae-hyun-park-bo-gum_

Blossom Entertainment, along with the fan clubs of Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum, Cha Tae Hyun, Son Seung Won, and more gathered to make a donation for '2016 Love Sharing Campaign'!

The label and its fan clubs donated 5 tons of tissues, shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, wet wipes, and more to Myung-Jin Flower Love Village. 'Love Sharing Campaign' started back in 2013 with the aim to share the love to foster children on Children's Day. 

Associates of '2016 Love Sharing Campaign' shared thanks to Blossom Entertainment and the fan clubs of the actors with the words, "We sincerely appreciate all the people who participated in the donation. It was especially more heartwarming this year because of the great kindness of many. Please, continue to give us love and support." 

park-bo-gum_1462490363_blos.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/blossom-entertainment-and-its-fan-clubs-make-a-kind-donation-on-childrens-day

• Like 4

Good morning from where i am now :D

So nice to see this video when i wake up hehehe

My cute and beloved 님자.. :wub:

I envy the girls who can take selfie with SJK..Sometimes i ask myself when is my turn? Hahaha...

• Like 3

Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-geom's fans are alike, Children's Day presents donated

Cdl1KYmUkAAiDAJ.jpg

Blossom Entertainment hosted a 'Love Sharing' campaign with Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-geom, Son Seung-won, Im Joo-hwan and Cha Tae-hyeon's fan clubs.

Everyday utilities like shampoo, toilet paper, conditioners, toothpaste and wet naps were collected throughout April and donated to 'Myeongjin Love Village' in celebration of Children's Day on May 5th.

The 'Love Sharing' campaign aims to share warmth with the neighboring children by supporting them with supplies and it's been going on for 4 years since 2013.

Blossom Entertainment stars have been doing this voluntarily and every year, participants have been increasing.

Sources from Blossom Entertainment say, "We thank everyone for their contributions. More people wanted to be a part of it this year and we hope for your continued support".

photo721041.jpg 

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-geom-s-fans-are-alike-children-s-day-presents-donated-94234.html

• Like 3