Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

StaRiX

said:

Ki Ailes.... Please don't post sad faces...... I said I won't be sad once they confirm it. I'm already prepared for this. My heart aches though. Be STRONG Ki Ailes! Let's give Joong Ki Oppa our smiles when he say goodbye. He will definitely be back... FIGHTING! :|

I keep on reading his message.... So this is how we start our August.

“I will finish off the rest of my activities in the mean time before enlisting. I send my wholehearted thanks to all the people who have supported and loved me and I’m apologetic that I cannot thank you all individually,” said Song Joong Ki in the agency’s press release. 

“I’ll complete my services for the next two years and return well. After I come back, I’ll greet you all with great projects, so until then, stay healthy!”

Son Hyun Joo Connects BoA with Song Joong Ki for SBS’ “Thank You”
BoA-Son-Hyun-Joo.jpg

BoA, who hinted that she was fan of actor Song Joong Ki before, officially revealed she is his fan while recording the upcoming August 2 episode of SBS’ “Thank You.”
For the episode, BoA went on a trip with actor Son Hyun Joo, and when the actor asked her if she has likes any male actor in particular, BoA replied, “I am Song Joong Ki’s fan.” Son Hyun Joo revealed that he was friends with Song Joong Ki and got him on the phone for BoA.
Additionally, BoA and Son Hyun Joo called actors Jo In Sung and Yoo Hae Jin, whom they are both friends with.
To learn more about what BoA and Song Joong Ki talked about, tune in to SBS on August 2, especially since this will be one of Song Joong Ki’s last TV appearances before his military enlistment!
Source : Soompi News

Guest sandralopez

Song Joong Ki to enlist in the army next month1375310075_27210812-b.jpg
Source: TV Daily via Nate + Naver

1. [+2,691, -39] Good timing. All of his works have hit daebak and his image is at the best it can be so I hope he serves well and returns healthy. 

2. [+2,112, -44] So glad that the celebrity soldiers unit was gotten rid of. Serve hard as an active duty.

3. [+1,948, -66] I imagine a lot of celebrities are gritting their teeth because of Se7en and Sangchu ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,773, -39] Joong Ki-ya, I'm sure you know what's been going on so make sure you think your actions through and serve well without any regrets! A moment of being comfortable can end your entire career

5. [+1,658, -47] I hope his honey skin doesn't get ruined. Stay healthy!

6. [+815, -24] I wonder if he can maintain that skin in the army too

7. [+616, -19] They're two years you have to give up no matter what so serve well and make an awesome return!

8. [+597, -86] This is such random news right from the morning ㅠㅠ But you have to serve once anyway so serve well ㅠㅠ I don't want to send him away yet ㅜㅜㅜ
cr: netizenbuzzthat comment is really hilarious.wow 2 years is a long long time. :(sjk is my bias <3, my favorite actor ever :)

Song Joong Ki Shares Enlistment Plans
2013080177467_00.6937147.1.jpg

Song Joong Ki is planning to enlist. Later this month, he will join the 102nd Reserves in Chuncheon where he will undergo basic training for active military service. To say goodbye to his fans, the 27-year-old actor released a farewell statement through his agency.
"I received my enlistment notice from the Military Manpower Administration. I will enlist on August 27. I will conclude my promotional activities before then and plan to enter the training facility. I sincerely thank everyone who supported and loved me. Since I can't personally greet and thank every one of you, I am conveying my gratitude through this message. I will return after carrying out my military duties. Until I return and greet you again with a good production, please take care."
The news comes as something of a surprise to his fans because as late as June his agency was denying that he had any enlistment plans.
All Korean males must serve two years of military duty between the ages of 18 and 35, but until recently many celebrities received celebrity recruit status and could fill their two years service by working for the military's public relations unit.
When Song Joong Ki shows up for military duty later this month, he will be the first celebrity to sign up since the public relations unit was closed due to controversy over the special treatment received by celebrity recruits. While many celebrity recruits served honorably in the public relations department, a few abused their privileges. The abuse of celebrity recruit privileges was the subject of a recent documentary. The decision to end the program followed a scandal that involved singers Se7en and Mighty Mouth's Sangchu visiting an adult massage parlor while on duty.
When they learned of Song Joong Ki's enlistment plans, some netizens commented that it was bad luck that all celebrity soldiers would now have to serve active duty because of the actions of celebrity recruits such as Se7en and Sangchu. But others said that it was a good thing that the special status was now a thing of the past because it offers celebrities a chance to honorably serve their country and thereby improve their image.
"Serve well without any regrets," said one netizen.
Song Jong Ki, debuted in the 2008 film "A Frozen Flower," and recently appeared in the dramas "Innocent Guy" and "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," on the variety show "Running Man," and in the film "A Werewolf Boy." The actor will attend a last fan meeting on August 17 in Seoul.
Source : Kdramastars

Guest SJKMCW

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my complete mini series of EunMa.

2-PARTS (Heaven) Mini series

http://youtu.be/yGY9naJOjKg

Guest SJKMCW

@StaRiX

Yes they do resemble each other a lot but I still find them looking different. SJK is a lot more handsome & more charming in my opinion. :D