Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

He looks great in a white shirt, suit, pullover, bathrobe....I love his "assassination look," the white shirt and black suit. And I was stunned by how utterly youthful and carefree he looked at the gym and on his "date" at the carnival. But it was the horseback riding scene that stopped my heart! Being a rider myself I love a "cowboy" of any discipline, and I'd say it's the first time my eyes were on the rider and not the horse...

• Like 1

The time that SJK made swoon the most is during DOTS days, whenever I see Captain Yoo, I can't help but smiling like a silly fangirl, I was seriously amazed by how good looking he is :wub:

In Vincenzo, I think he looks best in the 1st ep, when he was still in Italy, waking up in the white shirt, then getting dressed, omgggg :omg:

SJK and Vincenzo won another award! Congrats :hwaiting:

***Congratulations to SJK for winning in the 2021 Brand of the Year Awards in the  ‘Celebrity/Culture/Entertainment’ categories in his role in the drama "Vincenzo". The drama got also as The Best Drama.  The annual award ceremony recognizes brands that have impressed over the past year, with the winners determined through online votes. This is an award, which surveys consumer preferences in commercial brand categories ranging from food to fashion, cosmetics, technology, automobiles, and much more. Congratulations to him & the "Vincenzo" team! :Fist1:

source :

• Like 3

*** Take a look at SJK's face when he debuted compared to now - he has not changed at all. The Frozen Flower vs. Vincenzo - The face that is still “baby cute” is just a name, now, it has just raised on another level.    

:Woah:

Song-Joong-Ki.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

These Are The *Childhood Dreams* Of Your Favorite Korean Stars

Can you imagine them in these career paths?

Once upon a time, your ultimate oppa or queen had a totally different dream before they became a celebrity. Growing up, they were eyeing a certain career path but since they were ~born to be stars,~ these Korean celebs eventually found themselves in the entertainment industry. Can you imagine your favorite actor as a doctor, police officer, or athlete? Check out who they are in our list below!

Korean Actors And Their Childhood Dreams

1. Song Joong Ki

We all know Song Joong Ki is good at everything—from being a model student to acting in front of a green screen—and that includes being an ace in sports! As a child, Joong Ki wished to become a short-track speed skater. He was so good at it that he even represented his hometown in various skating competitions. But his dream was cut short when he had an ankle injury in high school, and so he focused on his studies instead.

song-joong-ki-1629347035.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-actors-childhood-dreams-a4575-20210819?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks @willenette for more info on the award!

Vincenzo and our Joong Ki truly deserve it :thumbsup:

Joong Ki really doesn't age much, he just becomes more manly :wub: Especially his skin is amazing!

He is definitely good at almost everything, except for drawing :D

I remember reading somewhere that he even got a fan club back in University. Well, who would not have a crush on such a handsome and smart oppa? :fullofhearts:

Just want to share my fav scene in Vincenzo, the actions and Joong Ki's eyes acting are the best!

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, EInfinity said:

Thanks @willenette for more info on the award!

Vincenzo and our Joong Ki truly deserve it :thumbsup:

Joong Ki really doesn't age much, he just becomes more manly :wub: Especially his skin is amazing!

He is definitely good at almost everything, except for drawing :D

I remember reading somewhere that he even got a fan club back in University. Well, who would not have a crush on such a handsome and smart oppa? :fullofhearts:

*** Hahaha - so, his drawings look wrong. Well, he's not alone.    :popcornjackson:   Thanks for sharing this. :heart2beat:

• Like 1

Hope some Japanese fans will upload and translate Joong Ki's interview in this magazine soon!

Doesn't he look so gentle? :wub: I can see his double eye-lid which is normally hidden :)

Our Joong Ki and Vincenzo was nominated again!

Hope he wins again! His performance in Vincenzo is absolutely amazing :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, EInfinity said:

Hope some Japanese fans will upload and translate Joong Ki's interview in this magazine soon!

Doesn't he look so gentle? :wub: I can see his double eye-lid which is normally hidden :)

Our Joong Ki and Vincenzo was nominated again!

Hope he wins again! His performance in Vincenzo is absolutely amazing :hwaiting:

*** :Megathanks:   Song Joong Ki has really created a huge buzz in the Hallyu community with his role as Vincenzo Cassano in "Vincenzo." I also need to watch him in "Space Sweepers".  :kaching3:

song-joong-ki.jpg?w=600?w=650

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I remember Joong Ki said in an interview that he feels like Vincenzo is even more popular than DOTS, I hope so, too :D. And hope he will sweep a few more awards for Vincenzo, because he totally deserves it :)

@ssteph you're most welcome!!!

@willenette you will see a new side of Joong Ki in Space sweepers, still handsome of course :wub:

I love it when he is with kids, such a caring guy. He will surely make a great dad!

Haha love that picture you shared of the werewolf boy Joong Ki. He was adorable then, the movie was great, too! I mean I totally recommend all the dramas and movies that Joong Ki is in :D

• Love 2

Love all these updates and pictures! Song Joong Ki  and America's Jensen Ackles of Supernatural are my favorite actors. Someone on FB made the comment that I was obsessed, but those who do are not part of a fan base have no idea of the joy you feel when these actors are recognized for their talent and community services, and how just seeing a photo of them smiling can brighten your day. Obsessed? Yes, you can use that word. The obsession doesn't interfere with daily routines or normal life, although it's for sure I would drop everything I was doing and run for the fan location were I to learn Song Joong Ki was in the area! I wish him continued success and hope he finds happiness in his personal life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

*** In no particular order, "Vincenzo" is one of the Top 9 Most Streamed Dramas for the first half of this year (2021) on TVing, one of South Korea’s most popular paid streaming platforms. So, for those who haven't watched this drama yet,

be sure to put this on your list.     :popcornjackson:

1. “Vincenzo”

If you haven’t watched this one yet, it stars Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin as kickass lawyers.

ABbhztOND5B7rWnDweGnI7PXTa74p8BbwtDX9Y79

source : https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&filter_mode=normal&page=3&document_srl=2131794106

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EInfinity said:

@shadowhawk you can dream as much as you want B)

My dream is to be able to attend SJK's fan-meeting one day, to see him in person and hear his warm voice :)

Please don't forget to vote for Joong Ki :wub:

Your dream has a good chance of coming true one day as you live in his hemisphere. Living in the US limits my chances of meeting him. As I said, mine is a fantasy. I am wishing you happy luck that COVID passes quickly and he resumes his fan meetings, giving you your dream.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, shadowhawk said:

Your dream has a good chance of coming true one day as you live in his hemisphere. Living in the US limits my chances of meeting him. As I said, mine is a fantasy. I am wishing you happy luck that COVID passes quickly and he resumes his fan meetings, giving you your dream.

@shadowhawk nooo................don't lose hope.    :shaq:   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Space Sweeper is on Netflix so, be sure to have this movie in your watchlist. Netflix has upped its game in the arena

of Korean entertainment with the huge and still rising popularity of the same.    :Woah:

On 8/23/2021 at 9:47 PM, shadowhawk said:

Thanks :D South Korea is on top of my to-go list after covid already.

Great to hear that Space Sweepers will finally be shown in big screen, small screen does not do those awesome CGI any justice!

Hope the Busan International Film festival will take place as scheduled because the whole cast and director are expected to attend :love:

Where else can you find such a handsome and cool pilot :wub: 

• Love 1