Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Gosh!!! I first watched him in Sungkyunkwan and totally hooked! DotS just sealed it for me even though I caught up with his movies. The fact that we're only a few hours (and countries) apart by birth...hahahahaha!!! Silent reader but super duper fan of 송중기!!! Nice to meet everyone here!:wub:

• Like 4

Descendants of the Sun' actor Song Joong-ki to quit showbiz

While several fans have been very excited about the upcoming "Descendant of the Sun" Season 2, recent reports are suggesting that actor Song Joong-ki might quit showbiz very soon. Rumor mills are spreading that the leading man of Song Hye-kyo has already grown tired of fame and publicity as it invades his privacy.

Per GamenGuide, Song Joong-ki is said to take a break from showbiz after details of his "S" villa in Bangdae-dong, Seoul have been made public via Woman Sense magazine. The publication claimed that the exquisite pad costs 2.5 billion won ($2.2 million), which has around 226 square meters in terms of floor area.

sometimes really sad, got popularity but lost privacy

• Like 1