Restaurant City

Guest xshoeee

Guest xshoeee

Okay, is it only me? Or are there other out there.

This game is so addicting. I've spent hours and hours just watching these little people come in and eat. LOL and it's like I'm obsessed.

SPEAK UP!

so I know I'm not crazy... Haha

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're definitely not crazy! A friend of mines got me into it, and it is really the main reason why I log onto Facebook everyday.

I usually log on to see the newest decorations, as well as to let my employees rest or work, and clean up before I save and log off again.

Guest AiMango

i was addicted but you kind of get bored of it once you reach the highest level. altho they are always coming up with cool new items and updates. now you can have diff. music playing in your resto. but i always have the sound off on it anyway xD

Guest yeonhee.

You're not crazy. I play the game but I don't watch it the whole time. I just leave it in a different window.

I think this thread should be in the game section.

Guest bgirlxstylistic

*raises hand.

ahah.. oh geez, i loooove it.

but i don't like it when people start to cheat.

cuz like, a lot of people start off at the bottom

then tmrw they have like 12834897 dishes, literally no joke.

auuuugh it ruins everything :(

Lol me too. I go fb open RC and let it run by itself so I can level up faster! I used to watch the little ppl alot when i first started but now I just open it and do my own stuff on another window.

Guest Champagne*kisses

lol...there is a lot of us that are addicted to this. When my friend wanted me to play it I was like meh...I am too lazy but once I started I just couldn't stop playing and just wanted to beat my friend lol. But now I still do play it but just let it run by itself and come back on once in a while to feed my employees or let them rest. I was surprised when my bf decided to play too lol.

Guest ♥neekers

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about that game. I played it for like, what a week?

I was way addicting - I'm glad I stopped playing, I kept getting capped so fast.

All my friends are literally obsessed with it, they were what got me into it.

Sadly, I'm only on level 6. xD My friend is like on level 27.

Guest ebolainmemphis

Level 24 but I'm not really obsessed with it to the point of making friends with strangers just for items. Its quite fun. :)

Guest treehunny

that game is so ridiculous! i don't know why i'm so addicted, especially a few days ago when i was studying for my finals. definitely not the best time.

i think i first saw it as a fb ad and i clicked on it because it looked kind of cute o___o.

Guest Fueled by Ramen

LOL, i'm soooo addicted to this too! I'm on level 17 right now.

i need more ingredients...O____O

i didn't even know you could cheat in this game?! wth.

Guest Happy Kitten

lol I was just playing that! It is really addicting... I usually just keep it on all day and check every so often to feed the employees.. XD

Guest GaeasX

:0 I just stayed up all night playing on it. If only my motivation and efforts were applied to real life situations, I would be totally successful! j/k <_<

Archived