___constellations _☆彡

love.diary

Guest cosmicbeat.

Ah, I totally forgot to reply to your other post LMAO. Chansung's hair right now, is the best. He looks so good with it, <3 Haha. n__n I don't really like summer, or winter, or spring. I'm a fall type of person, since it isin't too cold, and it isin't too hot. haha. It never snows on my birthday here, and my birthdays on christmas, so it kind of sucks. LOL. Thank you ! I hope you have a good summer too ! I lovelovelove the wallpapers. <3 So gorgeous. I topped page 5 ! Yay ~~

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dearpaperheart.

2PM <3 Chansung is such a cutie. OMO. I was watching a fan-recording the other day. T__T

Poor Chansung got poked in the eye. :[

Anyway, nice to meet you Salee, I'm Phuong! :]

Your wallpapers are so hot. <3

HAHA. I would request but I fear my desktop size will make you run away x__x and I found some lovely 2PM pictures just earlier today <3 rawr.

Good luck with your TR (:

2PM FOR THE WIN <3

Guest disfunktional.

OMFGGGG. NOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

It's the famous Saleee I've always wanted to request from lol . your filtering is like...out of this world. like mad prettty. and mad softtt and pretty and it's just really really good eye candy and I can't stop staring at it lol. The colors you use are pretty too, you make the most hard-to-work-with colors work harharrr. But then I don't have any pictures of 2PM since i just recently got into them so I'll just sit here, stalk and spazzzz<3

Guest last love.

lovescape!

f'serious. 2PM is THE group! you are not a weirdo because I feel the exact same way! but if people think it's strange to love a boy group so much, then fine! we will be weirdos together, ally! XD & chansung is adorable when he eats his banana (lol, that sounds so wrong /pervertpervert) actually, the bear boy is adorable when he's eating anything haha. and omg, did you see yesterday's performance?! I died, ally. I literally died when I saw http://i42.tinypic.com/30hn9n6.gif part. I was like "daaang boy, you've totally out done yourself!!!!!!!" it was so freaking sexy; I'd probably be screaming my head off if I were watching the performance live. anyway, I'm glad you like the wallpaper ! & it's better if the other wallpaper stays in the dark because it came out really weird looking, and the quality was bad for some reason. but if you want a second wallie, you can always request again (: and I'm sorry for being all fangirl like in my responses to you. I really can't help myself, lol.

BAHAHAHA. AW, SALEE. SORRY. I was watching Brown Sugar Macchiato, and I totally forgot to edit this reply. T___T I fail at life. Yes, I realize this. ): <333 BUT LOOKIE. NEW REPLY, YES? Make you feel loved, woman. Rofl. <3 :]]]]]]

AND AAH. YAY. So I'm not alone. XD I feel so weird when I see these super VIPs or super Cassies or super ELFs, and I'm like, "Ehhhhh" 'cause I'm not THAT into a group, and I never get the hype from these fangirls. I'm always like, THEY'RE CRAZY. FANGIRLS ARE CRAZY. I've always been a no-commitment kind of girl when it comes to boy bands (rofl, I sound like I'm talking about marriage .. XD) and then when 2PM debuted [and appeared on the Hot Blood stuffies], I was like, "OMFG. -insertfangirlspasm-" Yeah .. Insane, yo. D: Before I knew it, I was loving them like no other. T_T It was kind of scary how much I loved (and still love!) them. XD HAHA. YAY. We are 2PM weirdos. <3 :] LMFAO. HIS BANANA. HAHAHA. There are a cartoon picture of thatttt. lsdkfj I has to find it! .. IN THE MEANTIME .. (while I look for that picture!) look at Channie in Introducing a Star's Friend:

sss2x.gif

-distracts Salee for 10 seconds-

ANDANDAND LOOK AT THIS PICTURE.

.. Gah, okay. I give up. T^T It's probably deep, deep, deep in the 2PM official thread, so I'm not going to bother looking for it. -o-; BUT YES. It was cuute. <3 Channie's such a dork when he's eating his banana. XD HAHAHAHA. Poor Salee. x: Channie makes her die. XD Just like how Taec makes me die. ;___; OHOHOH, WHICH REMINDS ME. Yesterday, I woke up and was gonna save a few Taec pictures, but my Taec folder (full of 600+ photos + gifs + caps of Taec) was GONE. I was ready to cry. T^T It was horrible, but that night .. for three hours, I raped visited three Taec-biased sites, raped saved pictures from the AF gallery, went to Taec's official Soompi picture thread, and told my sob story at the 2PM official thread. It was amazing. I ended up getting 1000+ pictures in three hours. 8D I am amazing (and crazy). D: LMFAO. It was amazing. I am now content. AND I BACKED UP THAT FOLDER REAL GOOD, because I do not feel like having it happen again. ~___~ It was a horrible morning. D: But the day ended on a good note. Rofl. ^-^ And LMFAOOOOOOOO. Yo, during every I Hate You performance, I think I'd die at the hands of Taec. Every time he gets on the floor and takes off them glasses and raps with that sexy voice, I die a little bit on the inside. <3 -sighsigh- Boy, you are a beast. A BEAST, I TELL YOU. T_T <3333333 Lmfao, and WHUT. D: Fine. =___= Salee stinks. -cough- Not really, because I love my wallpaper. I look at it every time I go on and say, "Oh, Taec." LOL. x: And then I'm like, "YAY FOR SALEE." XDDDD Seriously. :] You are amazing, girl. AND WHAT. I CAN REQUEST AGAIN. -wiggles eyebrows- I did get new Taec photos. -whistles- XD You can just go back to my gallery if you really want to make me another wallpaper. Rofl. I'm too lazy to link you again. BAHAHA. And s'okay. <3 A good group can bring the fangirl out of someone. *Q* Boy or girl. Rofl. x:

sldkfjslkdfj SEEE. LOOK AT THIS REPLY. IT'S MASSIVE. LMFAO. Have fun replying to itttttttttttt. <3 XD And I shall leave you with a Taec and Channie gif. :3

Au revoir! Or however you spell it. o_O I don't take French. x:

Guest xi_luv_u

OMFGGGGGGGGG *-*!!! *drool* u should definitely put a warning sign about hot wallies!! i love the colors to all the wallies~ so simply and clean and smooth!!!! the one u made for cheannie is adorable and i love the color to margie's wallie! >W<! blue!~ so refreshing. hahaha. ohhh tut!! OMG! i will be look forward to it if u decide to make one =D! <3333

My feet are kicking my butt, but thank you very much for the wallpaper. I was going to edit my first post, but you had so many replies after mine, I thought you might not read the edited reply.

I think the Korean/English is great. I forgot I added that super sexy picture of Khun because the text is his cute nickname. Oops. LOL

My laptop will only look that much hotter because of your wallpaper.

Thanks again!

-- ji eun

salee! T_T i want a wallie!

-lol i kinda said that aloud right now. hahaha kinda rhymed. XD

i have 3thousandbazillion things i want to reply to ALLY's post above!

cause you know, i can't really resist anything MY (okay, & Ally's) TAECBABY does :lol:

sadly... i have to sleep now. nuuuuuuuuu~ but i will be back *muahahah* to reply <3 (since i couldn't over @ my thread - in fear of other peeps wanting a personal reply when ed is extremememelyyyy.. lazy :) hahahah)

heyyy! omg! this totally caught my attention!! love 2pm! i think they don't have enough nice wallpapers of em' these days...UNTIL I FOUND THIS TOPIC! it jus...wow...i'm wow-ed. hahaha.

i been dyin to get a woo young wallie! hahah

please help!

+ Text: Jang Woo Young

+ Pictures: wooyoung

+ Size: 1280 x 800

+ Colors to avoid: ...none. use whichever colors you want!

+ Extras: THANKS so much!!

Guest bona fide*

Holy sh-, those are some frickin amazing wallpapers, Salee! I absolutely love the colors and effects.

Hope your summer is going well! Can't wait to see the third batch <3 :)

Guest rawr! :3

O______________________________________O thats all i can say! i dont like the wallie... i LOVE it! thank you so much. the colors and the picture that you chose is perfect. thanks Salee <3 i'll be sure to check for the batch 3 results (:

Guest __JBM*

T _ T how can i miss this thread?! roar i'm so late!

these wallpapers are GORGEOUS! ): <3

it's been so long since i've seen works from you.

cant wait to see the latest batch! :)

i'm sorry for replying so late salee, my friend passed away the past weekend so i was in mourning..

but anyways, thank you so much for the wallpaper--it makes me smile everytime i look at it. i love the gradiented blue hues and the bit of teal mixed in here and there. that's one of my favorite pictures of taecyeon, with that grin on his face. haha i'm just really in love with this wallpaper. thank you so much salee (:

Guest silver_

SALEE DEARIEE ^^

it's floriee, lols you have probably forgotten me but that's okay XD

It's been a while.

Anyways your banners are still so unique and prettyful and flowyy.

I hope you're having a good summer!

-floriee

Guest donghae.

hello.

at your first page,my name was cancelled.

so,i was wondering you rejected me because i didn't see my wallpaper.

i'm quite confused.

sorry.=/

Archived