___constellations _☆彡

love.diary

Guest cosmicolor.

heylow salee! those wallies are sooo gorgeous, soo like asdfghjklasdfghjkl *Q* do use like use cs4? i wanna learn! so pretty.

i wonder if it fits in my screen cuz its sorta big. hold on lemme go search how big my screen is, cuz idk. cant find it. ugh.

-sets it as a wallpaper- ZOMG! :w00t: -stares- woahness all over the place -stares- i'll be using that one salee if its ok with you.

kyahhhh i want to request but i dont have very much 2pm pictures T.T oh well i shall stalk.

ohhhh nice to meet you, i'm shreeya :P

YAY topped page 2 :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yetibenny

waaah~~ salee is back again! :)

totally loving the wallpaper examples

so simple but still so beautiful *.* i love the glowing squares

can't wait for the results! ^^

hi everyone! I'm sorry for the wait. my comp's been running real poopy lately .. up to the point where I just want to smash it with a hammer and throw it out the window or something, lol. so I spent some time reformatting it, reinstalling programs and what not. sadly I lost all the fonts that I've collected since I've started PSing so that's really a shame T T;; and that would also explain why the text on the wallies look exceptionally bland and boring (more than usual since I'm a sans serif fanatic anyway). really, I'm sorry for the wait. I know how it feels to have to wait for your request to be fulfilled; won't happen again!

I'll have the rest of them up by today. :)

kiki

lol kiki, when you first posted, I was like "whaaat? kiki likes 2PM too?! no way!" cause you know, you were always a se7en/taebin fan XD anyway, I hope you've been well. it's always nice to see old school psers around (to post graphics, ahem ahem) haha.

Yoyo

hi linda! do you know how relieved I was to find that none of those pictures had jaebum's face on them? LOL. gosh, soompi freaking loves jae! I chose junho for your wallie because I love this picture of him n_n I made your's first .. I don't know if that's ever a good thing since I'm just starting off and not really in the groove yet, lool. nevertheless, I hope you like the wallie! oh and I forgot to ask - did you make that seventh 'link' on purpose? hahaha.

thum03.jpg

*graceless;soul. hi rosemary! yeah, I did ditch it actually ): I just haven't felt like making banners lately. you're already rocking mai's amazing banner though; I just felt that if I finished the requests and made your banner, you'd have to use mine lol. & ya, it's a shame that there aren't a lot of wallie tr threads around. always gotta make my own or hunt for some on deviantart .. but usually, I just leave it black since I'm just that freaking lazy. anyway, I'm sorry for not having your wallie up atm. it'll be in the next half of the batch that I'll be posting later on today. <3

JJ.exot5ia

rebecca <3 good to see you back in the artwork section (: I'm assuming you'd want a JJ wallie. you're amazing and all but JJ and I are over, LOL. now if you convert to 2PMism, that'd be a totally different story. but since we all know how much you love sm, that's near impossible :( and I've been well. really, it's been a long time since we've last talked. how have you been? when are you going to audition for sm?!

theLOSER

oh gao .. that comment about chansung hurt :( </3 looool. but thank you for the compliment! <3

lovescape!

hi ally! yes omg, 2PM is so freaking amazing <3 I love them so much that my heart's going to burst, loooool. and yeees, general hwang <3333333 he's absolute love. please, don't get me started .. I'll start squealing like a crazy fangirl T T;; he really does need lots of lovin' <3 I did see the rain tribute!! I was just holding my breath the whole time with my mouth wide opened, grabbing onto the table XD it's one of those videos that I have to watch once every day, LOL. and ya, it's always jae, nick .. and taec too, haha. amaaazing boys <3

I hope it's middle-rightish enough, lol. I had to remake yours like twice because it kept coming out weird ): hope ya like it <3

thum06.jpg

nom de plume.

kiiiiiiiim <3 how are you?! it's been so long! and what a bummer .. if you had made a junsu wallie request then I wouldn't have to make 489384 jae wallies LOL. I mean, I love jae but too much is just too much. and lol, when I saw that you mistook chansung for taecyeon I was like "whaaaat! how could you, kim :(" haha, but it's all good. hope you like the wallie n_n;

thum04.jpg

with text

heartstrings.

hi jessa! yup, not the usual banner tr thread, haha XD such a shame that you're not that into 2PM ): but thank you for your compliment <3

cosmicbeat.

hi angel! oh, you would request, wouldn't you? because if you are, I can deal with 1680x1050 or whatever your resolution may be since I reformatted and my computer's not running as slow. so if you want, feel free to request achansungwallpaper :) and I've been well; no complaints. what about you?

abercrombiegirl

hope you like it !

thum05.jpg

tastetheerainbow aw, only jaebum? haha. but thank you <3

illumine* hi iris! yes, it's salee n_n it's about time that we introduce ourselves to one another since we've been around for so long, haha. thank you for your compliment. it's always nice when you leave me comments <3

talksound nicole! how are you? it's been so long. and thank you <3

phoung hi phoung! I remember you so well because you request from me quite often, haha. I'll be back with your jay wallie later on today ^^;

ilyrawr. hi cheannie! aw, you guys like the blue one more .. I actually prefer the purple one, haha. and I've never really bothered to take wallie requests because they take much more time due to the big canvas. and since I'm such a lazy person, I just take the short way out when I want to work on PS by making banners, loool. anyway, thank you for your compliment <3 I love the banners you made me btw - so much that I have to remind you again here haha.

barbie. yeees, only 2PM haha. and thank you <3

b a n g! hi margaret! what a bummer .. I'm going to assume that your fave isn't jay and if you request a wallie, it wouldn't be a jay one LOL. I can work with larger files now so if you want to request, please feel free to ^^

13!enchanted. hi fika! what a unique name! & fo real, 2PM is sexay, haha. I'll have your wallie up asap.

Star005 hello carrie! a wooyoung request *excited* sadly, I can't view the pictures because your photobucket is set to private ): so if you can, please provide me with a public password or something n_n;

cosmicolor. hello! *checks 411* shreeya n_n; ? it's nice to meet you! yes, for the wallies, I used cs4 mainly working with the warp tool. I'm using the trial version atm but I'm thinking about upgrading it from my lame PS7, the version that I usually use to make my banners and what not. but it's going to cost me quite a lot so I'm still thinking about it, haha. hopefully, someone really amazing with a lot of money will buy it for me or something, lool. you're using one of the wallies atm? are you a chansung fan?! please tell me you are LOL! & thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment (:

yetibenny heeellooo! yup yup, I'm back again haha. you're still using my banner; it's already been a week or something, lol. no complaints though cause it's always nice to see people use my banners for a while n_n; thank for your comment! <3

Guest &adamo.

woah salee~ those are so hot <3

i love the last jaebeom one ESPECIALLY :D

he has one funny expression

i look forward to the other half of the batch :D

Guest xi_luv_u

HOLY CRAP!!! these wallies are amazing! <333 *Q*!!!

*bow down* OMFG! amazing cant stop staring at them >W<!!!

i love the first and second wallie! the colors are simply beautiful~

Guest symphonee.

I'm loving the simplicity of your wps salee. There's a nice elegance about them. I really like the first one of this batch. It's a nice pic you chose and the golden tones make it look like a classic photograph.

Why are you only taking 2PM requests !? T___T I don't even know those boys, lol.

haha yeah girl, SM is my life so it's very hard for me to convert to anything but SM xP

but still those wallpapers are all gorgeous! you freaking proooooo (and yes i want a jae

wallpaper!!!) lol.

gimme your skills.

i'm good =D

gimme your skills

-Rebecca

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SPOTTTT <3

edit.

nom de plume.

kiiiiiiiim <3 how are you?! it's been so long! and what a bummer .. if you had made a junsu wallie request then I wouldn't have to make 489384 jae wallies LOL. I mean, I love jae but too much is just too much. and lol, when I saw that you mistook chansung for taecyeon I was like "whaaaat! how could you, kim :(" haha, but it's all good. hope you like the wallie n_n;

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7788/ldkimjb1.jpg

with text

I've been good, Salee <33 Well, a couple weeks ago I was a bit down but I'm getting over that hill right now and smiling. Just right as rain ^^<3 And yes, it has been wayyyyyyyyyy too long! How about you!? How has life been treating you lately, Salee? Oh, I went to your profile and saw your pic I was like--- O_O! DANG SALEE YOU'RE PRETTY <3 Okay, enough of my little immature girly moment.

I know, I'm like...delusional when looking at the wallpapers. I swear I was seeing Taek and then I looked again I was all "Oh sheet...it's CHANSUNG. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?" My brain is going dead. It is, it is. You can smack me. I deserve it. I AM UNWORTHYYYYY.

Anyways! Onto the wallpaper. DANG NABBIT IF JUN.K HAD BETTER PICS I'D SO HAVE A WALLPAPER OF HIM INSTEAD OF JAEBUM. But I'm such a picky person and Junsu seems to have pictures that are just not my favorite to use. He's sexy, yes, but his pictures. They're either icon-worthy or just...eye-candy but not wallpaper material. They're all small in size T_T I knowww too much Jaebum nowadays! The other boys need some lovin' yo! Ah well...I love all the 2PM members anywayssss <3 What can I say? Your wallpapers have such a simple yet very sophisticated look about them. Not too much filtering nor is there too little, you know? And I cannot stop staring at the other ones, too. They're all so fricken pretty. Gah.

Thank you, thank you, Salee <3 If I ever find Junsu pics worthy of being wallpaper material, and you make another wallie tr thread, I'd so ask you for one <3

Guest cosmicbeat.

Of course i'd request, these wallpapers are turning out gorgeous. <3 If you do do you a second batch, I definitely want a spot ! Haha. I'm glad your computer's not running slow now >=D Hehe. Chansung's hair atm is so much butter then his hair before, really. <3 I love all the boys now. Haha. I'm doing good :] Summer's finally here, but it's so fearfully hot outside. I don't want to go out because I fear I'll melt into a puddle. Haha.

Guest cupquakee.

ilyrawr. hi cheannie! aw, you guys like the blue one more .. I actually prefer the purple one, haha. and I've never really bothered to take wallie requests because they take much more time due to the big canvas. and since I'm such a lazy person, I just take the short way out when I want to work on PS by making banners, loool. anyway, thank you for your compliment <3 I love the banners you made me btw - so much that I have to remind you again here haha.

awh i hate it when i lose all my fonts :( cause they take so long to collect all again, same for brushes and stuff! if you need any fonts feel free to ask me and i'll try to help! haha i'm a sucker for sans serif fonts too! fancy fonts always look weird on my stuff for some reasons :x

all your wallpapers are amazing period! i love how the picture is in like a frame in the first one! great way to work with a cut out picture (: the one you made for ally is my favorite! i love the colors, it reminds me of spring! the effects on the third one are awesome and that picture is so dorky and cute haha. and the last one i love cause it's pink and purple ! haha man now i totally regret NOT requesting :[ you better let me know when you're taking them again hahaha <3

haha seriously that's why i can't make wallpapers, the canvas is so hugeee but you work with it so well! haha i'm like over here taking notes on how to make stuff amazing like salee! haha looking forward to seeing the rest!

Guest last love.

lovescape!

hi ally! yes omg, 2PM is so freaking amazing <3 I love them so much that my heart's going to burst, loooool. and yeees, general hwang <3333333 he's absolute love. please, don't get me started .. I'll start squealing like a crazy fangirl T T;; he really does need lots of lovin' <3 I did see the rain tribute!! I was just holding my breath the whole time with my mouth wide opened, grabbing onto the table XD it's one of those videos that I have to watch once every day, LOL. and ya, it's always jae, nick .. and taec too, haha. amaaazing boys <3

I hope it's middle-rightish enough, lol. I had to remake yours like twice because it kept coming out weird ): hope ya like it <3

HAHAHA. <3 I know! sldkfjdsfklajsdf I don't know if I'm going to sound idiotic, but 2pm's like the group for me. :3 Like, if I was Korean and lived in Korea and was going to sign up for a Daum fanclub .. cafe .. thing, I would definitely sign up for 2pm's. They're just THE group, f'serious. I would pledge my loyalty to that group. XD I'm such a weirdo. Rofl. AND HAHAHAHA. Oh, Channie and his banana. <3 Makes me giggle. :3 LMFAO. <3 Aw, Salee! XD You're so cuuute! >w< Hahahahaha. lksjfd The Rain tribute makes me giggle too. At the end of Rainism, when Channie's like in that pose, ROFLLLLLLLLL. I was dying. It's just such an awkward position. XDDD I love itttt. XD Puahahaha<3 Butbut, his dance after all that awkward posing was awesome. O_O Channie's good with sticks props. :3 Rofl. Andandand, YES. AMAZING BOYS. *Q* They're got me heart. :3

AND I LOVE IT. You should give me the other version. -whistles- I'd take it. Anything made by Salee must be amazing. :3 HAHAHA. :]]] It's fine, love! You're amazing. <3 Like, freakishly amazing. Like, so amazing it blows my mind. Rofl. I'm weird. THANK YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU<3

// edit (090615)

Did you see Channie's eye?! Makes me sad, manggg. T_T Poor Channie. Taec probably feels horrible for poking his eye. It looked really bad when I saw the fancam. ><

Guest yetibenny

awww. hope your comps all good now after all the time you wasted on reformatting :)

and seriously, your wallpapers *q*

you make me want to know 2PM just to request lol

i love the simple style<3 and the glowing squareees <--- SO GORGEOUS<3

yetibenny heeellooo! yup yup, I'm back again haha. you're still using my banner; it's already been a week or something, lol. no complaints though cause it's always nice to see people use my banners for a while n_n; thank for your comment! <3

lol!! i was going to ask if using the banner for that long was bad or something... XD but it's so pretty!!<33 of course i'll use it for a long time~ lol! and it's salee made, too~~ :P

Guest abercrombiegirl

abercrombiegirl

hope you like it !

Thank you sooo much!!! I love it!!!

i also love the other 2PM wallie that

you've made for the others, especially

the Junho one!!!! anyways, thx :]

love always,

Kitty

Guest `gamekyu.

Those wallpapers are all so gorgeous!

I'm not even that big of a 2PM fan, but I love them all to death.

You have so much skills!

Guest b a n g!

b a n g! hi margaret! what a bummer .. I'm going to assume that your fave isn't jay and if you request a wallie, it wouldn't be a jay one LOL. I can work with larger files now so if you want to request, please feel free to ^^

hahahah i'm guesing you're getting a little tired of making jay walles xD but why would you say that? what if I do like Jay :o I love all the members but I'm leaning more towards nickhun or taecyeon idk it's hard!! lol since I recently just got into 2PM, for a longg time I had no idea who they were but rosemary got me into them :] ahh so really? I can request?? WHEEEEEEE! today is a good day ^__^v

I'll edit when I get home later (: okay so I decided on Nickhun or Taecyeon I couldn't find very HQ pictures of either so I provided both of them and I know the pictures aren't very big compared to my screen so if it's a little small I don't mind, oh and feel free to use your own pictures if you have better ones!

+ Text: textless OR Nickhun OR Ock Taecyeon [depending on the picture]

+ Pictures: http://i44.tinypic.com/2ltk4s8.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/fnuci.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/24d39xu.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/2ltk4s8.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/ipyvkg.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/op1dw6.jpg

+ Size: 1440x900

+ Colors to avoid: purple, as much as I love it my current one is purple xD....and yellow

+ Extras: salee is AWESOME, thanks love! if you could make it a little off center to the left or right would be great, I have stuff on the very light and right, wouldn't want to cover their pretty face or the pretty effects (;

oh btw the results are amazingg

Guest cosmicolor.

aww salee, ur so sweet. n_n i'm gonna use that now XD man i'm dont know anything about PS. oh, i wish it was free, it would be so easier for everyone. i wanna learn how to make stuff in PS7 cuz my sister has it, but idk how -sobs- you make beautiful banners btw. man the cs4 costs like 999.99 almost 1000 bucks. yeah that would be awesome. like a person from the sky dropped the money in your hand. yeshyesh i was using the changsung one (: loving his hair. big 2pm fan, actually i love all the members. they are so funny,hawt,sexy,cute, and what not lmao. oh did you see the changsung interview? here. lmfao its so funny & his pink shirt <3

aww salee omg. that picture is adorable eh ? and omg the wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous <3 even though i was kind of hoping you'll pick wooyoung but its all good, i love those boys all kekeke. and LOL yeah i was kind of glad myself i didn't choose jaebum O-o keke. LMFAO yes i did. i just didn't wanna leave it at six because seven was just the right number <3 hahas sorry if i fooled you ;D keke. thank you so much saleee!

oh salee @___@; your wallie skills are just as amazing as your banner skills <3

heartstrings.

hi jessa! yup, not the usual banner tr thread, haha XD such a shame that you're not that into 2PM ): but thank you for your compliment <3

aw i know T_T; i am a bit, but i cant choose my favorite at all o.o; LOL they're all so talented and good looking, its hard to choose T^T;

Archived