At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest venus17

I will admit, 've gotten jessica alba before, but that's it. I don't really see it except for our skin tone and eye colour, and I'd really love to know who I REALLY resemble. But I don't think there is any. I'm unique!

• 2 weeks later...

Rarely any Asian celebrities in the US, I'm the only asian in my area too. But I got told I look like "an Asian angelina jolie". I guess my thicker bottom lip, my jaw and my brows

^You must be extremely gorgeous then! In my eyes, Angelina Jolie is the epitome of perfection haha. :)

Ok, so I tried to compare myself with some asian celebrities, but I don't think that I look like anyone? Except a guy friend of mine claims that I look like like his favorite singer; Hiromi a.k.a Rainbow (Japanese singer). Which I strongly disagree with btw.

Guest Rainie Yu

hehe I just un-did a page of thumbs-downed answers! someone must be jealous ^ O ^!!

For me, I don't think I resemble any actress (cough or actors >_>!) T_T!!

I think the closest person that I look like would be T-ara's Qri. only by faceshape and eyes if I do my make-up!

Archived