At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest woo.hannah

im a girl and my friends say that i look like junsu from 2 pm when he smiles ;]

when he smiles like:

2pmmm.jpg

they say my smile doesnt show teeth and i get bags under my eyes..and i have front bangs like him;]

should i take it as a compliment or should i smack them at the back of their heads?

Guest GeneralMarshmallow

on celebrity lookalike thingy on the web apparently i got:

96% Aya Matsuura

90% Kyoko Fukada

86% Vivian Hsu

83% Ueto Aya

80% Ayumi Hamasaki

80% Jang Nara

78% Kim Hee-sun

75% Kim Tae Hee

um.. seriously?

Guest xradiostatic

one time in my life someone said i looked like a celebrity, and that was kelly rowland. i don't see the resemblance at all but it made me feel good haha.

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

I've Gotten A Few "You Look Like Amber" Here & "Your Face Reminds Me Of Yunho" There, But I Really Don't. >.<

Please, It Should Be They Look Like Me! JK. XD

my ex and slight acquintance friend say i look sort of like jay chou lol but then again the ex didn't think jay chou was that extremely handsome so lulzz. Personally i don't think i look like him, definitely not now my hair is shorter now

Lately, people have been commenting on my resemblance to Park Bom (2NE1). When I think about it, if I do my eye makeup a certain way, I think it's our eyes and our facial structure that seems the most similar (if there are any similarities at all, lol).

What do you think?

Bommie~

20091028_parkbommv_1.jpg

Janny~

4m.png

I don't know if you think so but I think you look like Krystal SNSD's Jessica's younger sis ^_^

haha i was thinking the same thing before i read your post. i can see it a lot in the first pic.

and I agree that the above looks like fx's krystal

Woah... I totally forgot I put my pictures in here.. haha

I got a new username because when soompi had that makeover, somehow my password wouldnt work... so sad.. but yeah I'm so flattered because I think she's gorgeous. Too bad I don't actually look like her in real life because nobody's ever told me that to my face haha. I guess I can see similarities in the eyes but my nose is much.. uglier and fatter. Thanks though!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TinkerBelle54

I used to hear song hye kyo a lot . . . not so much anymore :( I've also gotten jessica alba and eva longoria (a lot of ppl think i look hispanic for some reason?) Also when I did that myheritage.com thing i got mike tyson LOL

Archived