[variety] Ulzzang Generation 얼짱시대 1 & 2

Guest eshtee

^Lol I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a survival type show where the best ulzzang is left or something? (Maybe I'm wrong, I could have misunderstood) and also to show audience what these internet ulzzang look irl.

But I dunno I think the original purpose was to slowly eliminate people..which they did at one point, but then they kept adding new people, and I think most viewers found the original cast to be amusing so they kept the standard set of people haha

But I like the fact that Yonki's coming back for season 2...I wonder when it's gonna start?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 2 is confirmed, and there were rumors about October, but I think the soonest it would probably start would be 3 weeks from now? Because this and next week's shows are going to be behind the scenes looks at Season 1.

But, I doubt it, there's probably going to be some time before Season 2 is aired :[

I hope Sangil and Hyunjoo come back on UG as well, but I miss Daeun, Gwangchul, and Junyeon so much D:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

This show would be awesome subbed.

I'm excited to watch episode 2! Just started with episode 1 and I have to say, they're SO EGOTISTICAL. OMG. I know it's for TV but it makes me like them a whole lot less.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nalinna

Any guys can posted the new profile of 얼짱시대2?

please :rolleyes:

^

guy, you'll know more about their profile when you visit this web site...~

얼짱시대2

ูู^^

enjoy!!

Love taejun ,chihoon ,jiho and kiseop ><

Omg I didn't even know that the season 2 was coming out today until I saw an upload of it.

I was way too caught up with school work D:

SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 - 091206

Here's a link (I can go find more, I'll update when I do):

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YsL-64JzcKY

I'll post up the profiles and everything soon!

EDIT/ BTW, the cast for this season 2 is A+! I think I'm going to like this season a lot! <3

Aw.. I miss Hyunjoo and Sang il :(

But the guys in this season is SUPER HOT~!!!

THey're all tall :wub: I really like the first guy- ideal type

tall, cute, and handsome ^^

I think Hongkie is the best out of the girls

I like the program and all, but they need the ulzzangs to TALK MORE!!!

I wanna see more personalities out of them and I don't know let them

do interesting stuff. Like the first season, the guys paired up with the

girls and took pictures. :)

Oh and those 4 boys are the real definition of F4 :wub:

Aw.. I miss Hyunjoo and Sang il :(

But the guys in this season is SUPER HOT~!!!

THey're all tall :wub: I really like the first guy- ideal type

tall, cute, and handsome ^^

I think Hongkie is the best out of the girls

I like the program and all, but they need the ulzzangs to TALK MORE!!!

I wanna see more personalities out of them and I don't know let them

do interesting stuff. Like the first season, the guys paired up with the

girls and took pictures. :)

Oh and those 4 boys are the real definition of F4 :wub:

Yeah, I miss both of them! T___T. I hope the season 1 people can come out as guests!

I AGREEEEEE! The guys in this season are super hot! F4 <3 :Q

Netizens are already bashing on the Ara girl, so sad.

They should get some more girls to come out, but Jiho might bring his gf along next time! :D

Guest Blair.J.W

YYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PARK TAE JUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I dont understand. He is only about24/25. thats NOT OLD!

- IS it me or is something off about his smile... DOES PTJ HAVE BRACES?

LEE CHI HOON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lee giseop guy really stands out. hope they can give him more airtime... i think he's still getting used to being on variety programs since he's still so new.

edit: i haven't seen season 1, but just checked out the first episode of season 2 -- lol... the whole concept of this show is shallow... but they make it pretty funny/interesting to watch. i guess that's why it's considered a comedy.

i think i may start watching this show again. i think the last episode i saw was the first one for the 1st season haha and then i just randomly stopped. (i tend to do that) anyways, im excited for the cast of the 2nd season. i mean who doesnt love watching hot guys? haha im particularly interested in watching lee ki sup since he's a new u-kiss member and i remember thinking he's quite cute. however, he has like no lines in their new song so he doesnt get much camera time. i wonder how he will act on this show. also lee chi hoon, i remember him from the ullzzang thread and star king? actually im not sure anymore haha but hes cute too lmao

Archived