Yg Family 10th Anniversary Concert

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Super_D

so does anybody know when the concert is gonna be? like the exact date and time? and where it will be?? because my friends and I are dying to find out..we really really want those front front row seats where we can be up close & personal w/ them *heh heh*

or

maybe i should save up money & jux travel to korea & see se7en EVERYWHERE, i wanna be like cecilia..she's soo LUCKY, she saw se7en here and there & it's always cute. maybe i should do that too..*ponders*

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JF21©

Name : Tiffany

Concert location : .....NYC....

ooh i sooo wanna go if they come to NY...teddy *yum*

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

Name: Lisa

Concert Location: NY

Email: Askkk

Let's all meet up and stalk 1tym & se7en.......

i live in philly too! i'll join you with the stalking HAHA >:]

Name: Alice

Concert Loc: NY

Email: ikrnxinhyungi@hotmail.com

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

hahahahahahs wow a lot of stalkers for NY, eh? XDDD. btw hahas i love your avatar ikrnxinhyungi....that's intai right?

yeehhh~~ you know him??? not much people knows who he is... haha i love intai :] he's so nice and funny in person.

Guest Super_D

heyy..i wanna stalk them too..if they do come to NY, we are soo flying there to stalk w/ ya'll LOL and i soo want some font row seats too~ i'm only diggin front row seats because anything else is not soo great.. & i wonder if they have VIP or backstage passes OOOOOOOHHHH aaahhhhhhhhh

hhhmmm... i jux wonder.........

^hahahs same XDD. but then even if i somehow got to see them....i would get all star-shocked. seriously...i mean...if i meet new people i get really shy and dont talk a lot. but if its someone i look up to...omgsh -_-...hahas ikrnxinhyungi, i only sort of knew who he was...i knew that he was in the group with mc mong long time ago and i have this picture of him...and that's the only one i have lol. -.-'''....did you ever meet him??

Guest jess1tym4life

TO ALL YG AUSTRALIAN FANS SORRY BUT YG WILL NOT HAVE THE CONCERT IN AUSTRALIA..

I post at yg's board asking them if they will come to Australia & they sent me an email..sorry ha dto cross out their email for privacy if u want to ask anything can ask at their website & hopefully they will response

NOT TO BE POSTED OUTSIDE OF SOOMPI & ALL YG FAMILY FORUM..THANKYOU..IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS GO TO YG'S Q&A BOARD..

ygletter1ec.jpg

ygconcert11hr.jpg

credit:jjhth, All YG Family

Guest cindel25

I really hope they will have the dates and where we can purchase tickets in the US cause I need to know in advance so I can request off from work.

Guest Explicitj0yee

Name: Joyee

Concert location:NYC

MSN: lil24joyee@yahoo.com

AIM: explicitj0yee

Email:lil24joyee@yahoo.com

Guest paulinaaa

Name- Paulina

Concert location : NYC

Email-Fall3ntearzx3@yahoo.com

AIM- clumsiiidorkxp

Archived