i need to know more about this...

so

name ---> Mao

Location ---> MN, Minnesota

e-mail ---> one_chunsa@hotmail.com

i need to find more info on this...

my cousin is just as crazy as i am and is willing

to do anything to see a YG concert...

so i'm finding out all the info i can about this and yeah...

it sucks that Jinhwan can't be there.... :tears:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trashstar

i'll be there in an instant if they're coming to nyc xD

Name: margaret

email: please pm me =)

Guest synkro

i definitely want to go, even if i have to buy a plane ticket to LA, if they decide not to come to NY... saving up money ;X

name: queen

emai: queentot@gmail.com

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

We should convince them to come to Chicago... =)

But if they can't, thats's okay. IF they have the concert in 08 summer in China. that way, since i'm planning to go to China for the olympics, i can go see YG too! YAWP!! <33333

Guest sherry229

l.a. is the only place feasible for me to go!

Name: sherry

email: pm me please

Guest choihyesung

Name: Hyesung

Email: PM or email choihyesung@gmail.com

i don't what will be the greater day, buying the ticket or using it!

Guest emilee89

heres my info:

Name: Emily

e-mail: emilee89@gmail.com

can you post up the china and hong kong info too.. because i will be there in the summer. thanks

r u talking about concert tickets? that i can afford it doesn't matter how much it is i'm asking about plane tickets i asked my mum she reckons 1-2,000 for korea etc man i am so stuck guess not gonna be able to go..

OHH.. hmm depends what time you are going.. before the summer holidays.. it would be around $800-$1,000 per person I think but during summer holidays it would be at least $1,000 to $1,500 the max per person I think =)

ahh I wish I can go overseas to watch it if they dont come here T___T

Guest Super_D

guy...seriously...i think i've become a forum richard simmons from this...jeez..when will i kno if se7en is coming to the US?? WHEN??? aaaaahhh me brains cannot function...guys...seriously..i think i'm too INTO this forum..like i've been constantly cheking to see if there any news about the concert....

could someone be soo kind and pm me or something when something new happens? i really really need to stop this crazy obession...or should i? hahaha j/k i do, i think i do..NO i know i should..but..

Guest DumboEphant

I sooo badly wanna go!

But I cant :( :( :(

Ultra sad!

Do not forget to share your experience for those who are going~ :) :) :)

Good lord Sophia, guess I won't be going there any time soon..well unless I win the raffle I my job :)

I saved up 70$ already, maybe front row will $150??

Cuz I wanna be in the front so I can see Taebin :blush: any1 know where this will be held??

Guest Hello! Project

Name: Mimi

MSN: --- *(let`s just talk through PM, please)

Atleast I know where this paycheck is going to, no cosplay as NANA now. =[

Now let me attempt to back track through these pages of this thread to understand everything..

--H!P

Guest muffinz

i ask my sista bout dis 2day and she not really a big fan of yg so i thought she would hab sed no but then she was like willing to pay for my ticket for the concert and go wif me as long as i pay for the ride to ny and if itz really good seats like first row and stuff for concert ^_^!!!!she so cool ;].i cant wait to go crazi for taebin.hope there gonna b more info about soon xD.be awesome if the 6 members of the number group datz gd and yb is in.i love g-dragon so much x3.so hot so hot. and that tempo guy is so sexi xD.

Archived