Yg Family 10th Anniversary Concert

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest baboish

Name: Sae (baboish)

email:baboish@gmail.com

Hopefully i'll be able to go the the CALI concert~ omg! YG IN THE US!!!! ahhhh i wanna go! ^o^

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest horrorvacuii

Name: Michelle

Concert: NYC

Email: keylime.mz@gmail.com

It sucks that Jinhwan won't be there. He's more or less the reason I got into YG family in the first place - but I will go and support 'em regardless. <3

Guest sweetddalki

Name: Jackie [sweetddalki]

Concert Loc: LA

msn: jamarin@ucsc.edu

OMG I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDD

hahas um...guys....i think that posting info about yourself once is enough lols. ive noticed some people repeatedly put up info about themselves. -_-.

GAH china?which part of china?shanghai?beijing?

i hope it's shanghai..but gosh i'd be gone by then..NOOOOOO!!!!!

when is the tour starting?

natz, the tour will be starting on august 19 in korea.

Guest silvertaz

Wow, I'm so going to this concert. Hope they have one in LA!!! :)

Name: Irene

Concert Loc: LA

Guest Madisoid

madisoid, hm..where do you find out the sponsors and the concert coordinator stuff? @_@''...theres barely any information right now hehes....maybe i should try interpark or something...? maybe they have info up. im not sure.

Yes, please try what you can. I was just stating that this is the type of information and people you need to get in contact with to obtain the correct and accurate information regarding Korean Concerts. Because a lot of the times information is not displayed very clear. So its nice to do some digging and try and find out anything you can when contacting the promotion teams for the concert.

thanks!

not sure about sponsors...since this is a YG tour and they're the ones organizing it along with myconcert.net (their affiliate).

Yes, YG is most likely organizing it ... However most Korean Concerts in the US go through certain companies (Korean ones) in LA or NY. Its not always newspaper companies, but most of the time they are associated with the event. Since they have to sell tickets and supply information to fans in the US, to attend the concerts. Thanks for the information regarding myconcert.net.

This concert is on KHYPE's list of concerts to try and find informaiton about. Since most of the information is not even passed out yet, there is not a lot to go off of. But we can work with companies we know and see what information anyone might have. Khype is not making any promises... we are in the same boat as the rest of you.

Keep checking for informaiton everyone.

HWAITING!

KhypeStaff

Guest jess1tym4life

Yes, please try what you can. I was just stating that this is the type of information and people you need to get in contact with to obtain the correct and accurate information regarding Korean Concerts. Because a lot of the times information is not displayed very clear. So its nice to do some digging and try and find out anything you can when contacting the promotion teams for the concert.

Yes, YG is most likely organizing it ... However most Korean Concerts in the US go through certain companies (Korean ones) in LA or NY. Its not always newspaper companies, but most of the time they are associated with the event. Since they have to sell tickets and supply information to fans in the US, to attend the concerts. Thanks for the information regarding myconcert.net.

This concert is on KHYPE's list of concerts to try and find informaiton about. Since most of the information is not even passed out yet, there is not a lot to go off of. But we can work with companies we know and see what information anyone might have. Khype is not making any promises... we are in the same boat as the rest of you.

Keep checking for informaiton everyone.

HWAITING!

KhypeStaff

At the moment we don't have enough info to let everyone know what is happening cause yg still has the concerts in seoul the next few weeks..after that than they will have more details..u can check yg's website in case there are info that pops up..the tickets are usually sold at http://ticket.interpark.com like Anna said myconcert hold info about the venues etc.. http://www.myconcert.net/index.jsp, , http://www.ygfamily.com/index.jsp,

Guest vicodin

Name: Sari (vicodin)

msn: ask !

okay, i've been working my richard simmons real hard for this YG concert. at first i heard a rumour saying they'll hold a concert in Thailand, so my friends and i had agreed that we're goin to Thailand for the concert but now that i find out Thailand is not in the list.. im kinda reconsidering about the trip.. i might be goin to HK for the concert but it depends on my financial stuff.. i just hope i'll be getting enough dough so i can go there.

YG should hold a concert in Thailand.. they're quite big there !

dayum.

Guest sassygrl

Name: Jenna (sassygrl)

msn: lil_bbyblue@hotmail.com

i can go to melb if da concert is in melb

Guest Super_D

hey are you guys serious? se7en is coming to LA again?? when?? where?? how much are the closest seating tickets?? because i'm soo not diggin the garden box seats for the Korean Festival (it wasn't close enough..lol)

Name: Diem

Email: lollicup_hottie@yahoo.com

so if ya'll find out more info, can ya'll please email me? i really really want those pool seats or wutever it's called, i want to be up close & personal w/ them...ya'll pool circle seaters were soo lucky at the Korean Festival :)

Archived