Yg Family 10th Anniversary Concert

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mon5482

ATTENTION: To those who went to the LA Concert; I am looking for StonySkunk performance of the third song of the set "Boomdi Boomdi".

I am looking for specifically S-kush shots esp the shots when he interacted with the fans in the pit. If you have any uploads on Youtube or whatnot please let me know. I would apperciate it very much.

check out KHYPE.COM they have pretty much the whole concert on video. they've already put some up on Youtube and I think they have the STONYSKUNK perf. search for "khypestaff" on Youtube or go here: KHYPE FORUM: STONYSKUNK VIDEOS

Guest cindel25

check out KHYPE.COM they have pretty much the whole concert on video. they've already put some up on Youtube and I think they have the STONYSKUNK perf. search for "khypestaff" on Youtube or go here: KHYPE FORUM: STONYSKUNK VIDEOS

Their video of that performance only had close up shots Skull. I am looking for Skush and his interactions with the pit fans.

Guest christina.

I'm envious of you all~ I just read of Janny's essay account and omg.. Se7en sounds so sjcsklgs;dklgf when he was running around splashing water at Seung Ri!

T_T Did I tell you that the YG concert was on my 16th birthday?

.__________. Would have been the PERFECT birthday present. T_T;;

Constant reminder that this was the closest I got to be to SE7EN inmy entire life. D;

I live in Louisiana.. like half an hour from New Orleans. Yeah~ What Korean superstar would want to come to Hurricane Alley? =__= Not many Kpop fans here I don't think either... C'mon, the Superdome is all fixed~~ T_T And hurricane season is over..

Oh poo. Maybe one day I can go to a YG concert.. or even an SM if possible.. haha

Haha, but enough of that, I'm glad everyone got to have fun! <33 And that Janny got to finally meet her hubby hahah ;P

Random but.. anyone know of a concert that may be in Philadelphia or somewhere near there sometime near Christmas? o__o; Probably not.. maybe only in Korea.. =T

Or something. .__.;

-Christina

Guest koreangrlx

new here. i went to the NY YG Concert. ^^

i loved it. ^^

but im wondering when will be it on tv?

I have direcTV so i get 4 korean channels including mtvK!<3

but when will it be on mtvK. I heard it suppose to come on at Nov. 27? 28. idk but i dunt think they showed it.

if anyone knows please tell!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ygb0unce

Does anyone know when the concert dates for China or Taiwan are? i went to the NYC concert and it was AWESOME and i wanna go see them again if i have the chance...im going to asia summer of 2007~

Guest stellabella

I just realized that I NEVER posted my YG experience. I wonder why...? I'm retarded.

Anyway, maybe I'll write about it later. LOL. It was the highlight of my entire life, I have a lot of pics and videos too.

For now I just gots one thing to say. Tempo was FREAKIN FIIINE!

Guest the7REAL.

eh, i really should upload all the other pictures i have. i took about 195 pictures in total but uploaded about 30 something....

>< i dont know if people would be interested in seeing them, since it's been almost 2 months starting on tuesday after the NY concert took place :x.

*jumps up n down* ooh ooh i wanna see your pictures!! who cares if its been months..its always nice to see anything YG...lols..relive the nights! XD

Guest ovaltinejenkins

WOOOWWW... . SE7ENMiNE ., you're so lucky... i wish i were you...

heh... i dont know if i should call you by your name or not >_<

• 2 weeks later...

lols.. I didn't even know that this thread existed..

or maybe i forgot that this thread existed..

Aniways, i went to the 20th in MSG! OMG it was soooo hawt!

i have a picture thread of the concert on my sig..

aniways, Janny! lucky girl!! OMG.. SE7EN SMILED AT ME, WITH PEACE SIGNS!!

Aniways,,, i will have to come back and post my entire story!!

OK, i posted some of my YG Concert experience at TAKEforums..

so i'll just post it here now..

I went to the YG 10th Anniversary Concert in NYC..

Madison Square Garden [MSG]

I spent like soooo much money. I got like the $150 dollar ticket that totaled like $174 with the fees and all that internet stuff.. I was like

two chairs away from the stage. it was AMAZING!

This year is my first year in college, so i still had some left over money from scholarhships and stuff, so i was like I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE YG CONCERT!! SO BADLY! I always thought that the concert was sold out, until two days before the concert, when all the hype of it was in the air at Soompi.. So i found out two days before the concert that seats were not sold out. Then i went crazy..

I really wanted to go to the concert and I can just use my scholarship money to go to it.. but you know, scholarship money should be put towards school and everything.. but you know what? I've worked hard, and never been to a concert.. so i went to school the next day and asked my friend if i should go.. she said that she doesn't know, which didn't help me much..

i got home to my apartment.. I went to MSG's main site, and found tickets for like row R.. which is like 6 or 7 seats away from the stage.. i couldn't decide if i should buy them or not.. so i went to my roommates and asked if i should go.. My roommates were like..

"You know, if you want to go you should go. It's like a once in a lifetime thing, i think you should go. Don't lose this opportunity."

So i went back and the ticket was sold.. FORTUNEATELY for me!! Special me! I got a BETTER SEAT.. Row K or J.... AND I BOUGHT IT!! I was sooo fricken happy.. So i told my roommates that i bought the BEST ticket, because i wasn't going to pay like $20 bucks less and be like 50 feet away from them.. i'd just rather GO ALL OUT!!! Baoi style...

So it was set. Tomorrow i will go to the YG Concert in NYC, but how do i get there from Boston!??! AHHH!! so i asked my roommates about the bus schedules and stuff.... I had a quiz in school the day of the concert too, but it was in the morning.. therefore i will go take the test, skip my other class, and skipp friday's classes, and i did...

The day of the concert, the 20th i believe, i woke up early.. threw my CDs in my bag.. and went to take my quiz.. after the quiz i RUSHED to the bus station to catch the bus.. and i caught it..

it was a dreadful 4 hour ride to NYC.. and i went alone.. It was scary, but it was something i didn't care about.. i just wanted to see YG!! because i just got my BIG BANG Singles in the mail like the day i found out the concert wasn't sold out.

Yeah.. well i got ot NYC like 6 hours before it started.. went to Chinatown.. then just hung around MSG and Time Square.. alone.. but i met these two really nice girls.. we hung out for a bit..

And the concert started... I found out that i was only two seats away from the stage!!

I was sooo fricken happy.. During the concert, all the girls just began to stand up at the stage.. so i did too.. i took soo many pictures.. Because i was up there.. Jinu, Sean, SE7EN, Danny, YoungBae, Tempo, and some others looked directly at me.. or my way, and of course.. it was amazing!! it was so much fun..

But there were a ton of worries for me too.. like where to sleep..

But that's a different story.

The YG concert was one of the more exciting things i have done in my life.. very fun!!

oh what should i add.. yeah, i got a ton of pictures

and everything was awesome..

my lungs were so dry after screaming..

i only wished i got their autographs after the concert..

lucky soompiers who saw them after the concert!!

Aniways, yep! that's how it all began..

Definitely one of the BEST experiences of my life..

If another thing like this happens again, i'll Go..

ESP when SE7EN's concert is not held in Boston, and it is

held in NYC, i'll go..

maybe i'll even drag a few friends along with me..

[edit]

soo many typos.. i was too happy reliving the moment..

so i typed too fast. therefore SO many typos!

Guest hello_Haejin

lol my friend wne to this one and uploaded a whole bunch of video clips + photos >_> i never got them though because megaupload.com had a limit or something ... or did i? o_O i don't remember lol does anyone have video clips?

• 2 years later...

Archived