[Drama 2009] Soul / Hon (혼)

Guest leegirl

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epique.

^ damn, that old guy irks me. First the drama Partner now Soul.

>< (I'm referring to the guy in the last picture)

thanks for posting.

Guest atsuza

^ damn, that old guy irks me. First the drama Partner now Soul.

>< (I'm referring to the guy in the last picture)

thanks for posting.

you are welcome

His name 김갑수 / Kim Gab Soo (Kim Kab Soo).

I like his son. (the first picture right-hand)he very smart .but I don't know name.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps.Now I know his name 유연석 / Yoo Yun Suk (Yoo Yeon Seok) . :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Q_Park

There were a couple of boring parts in episode 3, IMO but when the killing happens, it is so cool. haha Is it weird for me to be happy that JungChan is going to be killed in episode 4??? I know this isn't really important but I just felt so bad for SiWoo when he saw Hana smiling at ShinRyu. =(

Looking forward to episode 4!

- Kyu

PS. My mom mentioned this last week and she said that she doesn't think Doona is Hana's sister. I was kinda like O_o but in episode 3 Shin Ryu or Shin Ryu's girlfriend mentioned that something was weird about Hana and Doona. I wasn't really paying attention but one of them said that it was weird that Hana's memory (in episode 2) didn't go to the time when her sister died. LOL This probably made no sense at all.

Guest @2rosepetals@

I just finished watching episode 4 and I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the actor that killed that store girl?? (The one that faked the broken arm....) His character name is Jun Hee...I think Seo is the last name, but Im not sure....Thanks in advance!!

I just finished watching episode 4 and I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the actor that killed that store girl?? (The one that faked the broken arm....) His character name is Jun Hee...I think Seo is the last name, but Im not sure....Thanks in advance!!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lee_Kyu_Han

I think he's Lee Kyu Han right? He played Samsoon's ex-boyfriend in My lovely Samsoon/My name is Kim Samsoon

Guest lhdn1994

PS. My mom mentioned this last week and she said that she doesn't think Doona is Hana's sister. I was kinda like O_o but in episode 3 Shin Ryu or Shin Ryu's girlfriend mentioned that something was weird about Hana and Doona. I wasn't really paying attention but one of them said that it was weird that Hana's memory (in episode 2) didn't go to the time when her sister died. LOL This probably made no sense at all.

I think it was somehow implied?mentioned? that Hana is adopted. Remember back in the orphanage there was the girl that led us to the house where the children died. And the girl somehow fell/trip and the burning wooden railing thing fell on her, leaving a mark. In episode 2 where Hana was visiting the bullied guy and took off her sweats for him to wear you can see the scar is still present. The present Hana is scared of fires so we can assume that the dream was real. So i guess in a way we can assume that Hana is adopted

Guest ngochuyenfan

In Ep.3, Ryu's girlfriend mention about Hana's happiness memories still don't have her siter Doona in its, it's so weird because we can see Hana love her sister so much....

And look like Hana's omma hidding something...

Guest k_fanatic

this show seems appealing however i do not have guts to watch it until I know how scary it is.

so question for those who watched: Can you rate the horror factor, 5 being very scary and 1 is bearable?

I wld put the movie ring as above 5 (got nightmare) and I can stomach the first episode of the recent 2009 hometown legend which I put as 1.

I love suspense thriller like x-files, bloodied series True Blood

I just do not like those shows where they put lots of eerie background music....appreciate any response so that I will consider whether I have the courage to watch this series without fear of getting nightmare.

thanks in advance

Summary ep.03 & 04

Preview

Duna will be after Jung Chan in the next ep.

Thkz Hweping... :D

Ryu had a bad childhood experience and can slowly see the "evil" side of him to revenge. During the therapy session he knows Hana can sense his security whenever he placed his hands on her :P

There is this scene which I dont quite understand whenever Hana lies in the white room solidarity bed... gradually water will rise. What does it signify? :huh: Ryu stood outside that room hesitating to knock the door, Hana opened the door and pull him into the room.

Story gets veri interesting and creepy too whenever Duna possessed Hana body.. with the cracky twisting of her head...

Guest lhdn1994

this show seems appealing however i do not have guts to watch it until I know how scary it is.

so question for those who watched: Can you rate the horror factor, 5 being very scary and 1 is bearable?

I wld put the movie ring as above 5 (got nightmare) and I can stomach the first episode of the recent 2009 hometown legend which I put as 1.

I love suspense thriller like x-files, bloodied series True Blood

I just do not like those shows where they put lots of eerie background music....appreciate any response so that I will consider whether I have the courage to watch this series without fear of getting nightmare.

thanks in advance

in my opinion the series is not that scary

i will have to put it as a 1.5? lol

the series have some scenes where they show ghosts that will make u kinda freak out but then you can tell when the part is coming based on the music

i think this show has a 19+ rating is because of the gruesome blood scenes that somebody has mentioned above

if you can take dead bodies and blood then i dont think it will be that bad

Guest JenniKim319

There is this scene which I dont quite understand whenever Hana lies in the white room solidarity bed... gradually water will rise. What does it signify? :huh: Ryu stood outside that room hesitating to knock the door, Hana opened the door and pull him into the room.

Story gets veri interesting and creepy too whenever Duna possessed Hana body.. with the cracky twisting of her head...

Well, the room is the space in her mind where no evil can come in, like the spirits she sees. So I think the water signifies a cleansing of some sort. And Ryu hesitated to knock because only those who Hana fully trusts can enter the 'room' in her mind.

Hopefully I'm right, this is what I concluded from what I watched ^^

Guest kakahead

love this drama =D

hehe the first few episodes are a little more scary than the rest hehe

pretty interestin love horror movies

ish great how they came up with a horror drama =D

Guest Q_Park

This drama is actually not scary at all anymore. It's leaning more to the mystery side but it still has the ghosts.

SiWoo is definitely not normal in my book anymore. Before I thought he was just really interested in crime and stuff but after finding out what he did in episode 3 is kinda creepy. I think he did that for Hana but really . . . cutting off fingers? and what is he doing following Hana around? LOL I didn't really understand how ShinRyu could turn evil but now I get it. He uses Hana to kill the people he feels need to be killed. I guess Doona is going to kill the ringleader of the 3 boys and then ShinRyu is going to kill the guy who killed his family and the lawyer who sets the rich people free.

LOL, sorry I still haven't gotten all the names down.

- Kyu

Archived