[Drama 2009] Soul / Hon (혼)

Guest leegirl

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Beauty_Karova

Im not watching it yet, charzzy D: but it looks sooooo good D:

Indeed, I confirm It's very good...it's the first time I watch an horror drama and I surprisingly like it (I'm usually more fan of romantic stuff :P )

You have to admit that Lee Seo Jin is yummy even as a villain :wub: and the new actress Im Joo Eun is also good (I will follow her career very carefully something tells me she's a future star)

Guest Q_Park

omg did they skip a few years
Yeah, they skipped two years.

I thought that episode 8 was a little bit boring because there wasn't really murder or anything going on. I wonder how this story is going to end because when I first started the drama I thought that Hana was going to kill herself at the end but I don't really see that happening anymore. Maybe she will when she regains her memories about what happened in the past but episode 8 was a little too happy for me and now I see it ending like maybe ShinRyu dying. LOL ^^ I still think that somebody is going to die in the end . . . I hope it's now SiWoo . . . he's grown on me.

- Kyu

Guest mlightbui

omgggg i absolutely lovee this drama! i can't wait for eps 9 and 10 to come out! seriously canntt waiitt! lol Lim Eun Joo is sooo prettyyy. omg i LOVE her extensions <333 gah so pretty. i'm a fan. lol does anyone know where i can find more vids of her? i really want to see old videos of her. but yt doesnt seem to have anything else up > <

Archived