Snow Drop

Guest dendrobium.

Guest j-star
itz not tat bad

mah library had all da volume ^O^ *its free*

i lik da 2 gay guys tho .. :sweatingbullets:

^ahahaha, true. surprisingly a local public library had the entire manga set. though, i had to request all the volumes at once and thus read i believe volume 3 to whatever all in one go. and yeah it is like any other drama, but, muahahaha, loved the two gay guys to ^_^ so cuuute!!! but yeah, not the best manga out there but still, it's decent enough to read through the series >_<

Guest babossagaji

the story line is good but it kind of goes downhill after

they're not allowed to love each other and then the family finally accepts their love...blah blah blah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

You can read the whole thing here: Manga Fox: Snow Drop.

_________

I actually liked the manga for the first like, 5 volumes. The main character So-Na actually seemed real until all the drama came about. I was unhappy with how the characters delt with the conflicts that they had to go through. And the manga kept mentioning Adam and Eve, which just distracted the reader (at least from my point of view it did) from the Romeo and Juliet similarity that the story had.

The story wasn't that great, I think. It was somewhat original, but the drama was too high. As one of the reviewers on Manga Fox posted, it was opera-like with the conflicts that all the characters had to go through. The art was good though, but sometimes the puffy-like lips just got on my nerves and seemed eerie.

Overall, I think it was an okay manga. I mean, if you want romance with lots of conflicts then this is the manga that has all that.

Archived